Now let’s see if we can find these Einsteins of yours.
我的一小步 是人类的一大步
One giant leap for a mannequin…
华盛顿 这里是航♥天♥航♥空♥馆 全体启动 全速运行
D.C., this is Air and Space. We are back online and fully operational.
黑色轰炸机又一次开始行军
The Tuskegee Airmen are on the march once again.
不用直播我们的每一个行动吧 享受当前的时刻吧
Can you stop narrating everything we’re doing? Just live in the moment.
黑色轰炸机正在享受当前的时刻
The Tuskegee Airmen are living in the moment!
-埃尔哈特小姐 -你好
-Miss Earhart? -Yes.
-我想对你表示感谢 -谢我什么 上尉
-I wanna say thank you. -What for, Captain?
很多人都认为我们成不了飞行员
A lot of people didn’t think we could fly, either.
谢谢你让大家改变了想法
Thanks for clearing the runway, ma’am.
-比比谁先到巴黎 -接受挑战
-Race you to Paris? -You’re on!
不 现在不行 我们…
No! Not now! We gotta…
-打个来回很快的 -不行 我们是来找爱因斯坦的
-It’s just a quick jaunt over the pond. -No. Gotta find the Einsteins.
快点 我们没时间了 快
Come on, we gotta go. We don’t have time. Come on!
抱歉 看到飞机我就忍♥不住了
Sorry, it’s in the blood.
看那儿 戴利先生
There she is, Mr. Daley.
老贝茜 我的老搭档了 她带着我飞越了大西洋
Old Bessie, the old family bus. That gal took me across the Atlantic!
好吧 不过爱因斯坦在那边
Okay. I think the Einsteins are over here, though.
这里是指挥中心 起飞检查完毕
This is Mission Control. Flight check complete.
-他们去哪儿了 -发射准备完毕
-Where’d you go? Where’d they go? -You are clear for launch.
起飞
Contact!
华盛顿 这里是控制中心
D.C., this is Mission Control.
-不 不 不 -所有系统检查完毕 准备发射
-No, no! No! -All systems go and green for lift-off.
收到 准备发射
Roger that. We are green for lift-off.
不 绝对不能发射
No, we’re definitely not green for any kind of lift-off!
-到底发射不发射 -我说不发射
-I want a “go, no-go” for launch. -I say no-go. Let’s not go.
发射
Go!
发射
Go!
-发射 -不 不能发射
-Go! -No! No go!
启动最大扭矩
Torquing angles incoming.
别放大扭矩 降低扭矩
Tone it down with the torque. Torque it down.
降低扭矩 降低扭矩
De-torque. De-torque.
开始点火倒计时
Commence ignition sequence.
-收到 -收到发射指令
-Roger that, flight. -We have launch commit.
-不 不 不 不 -十
-No. No, no, no! -Ten,
九 八 七…
nine, eight, seven…
-嘿 那是我的 -不 没有发射指令
-Hey, that’s mine. -No, we do not have commit.
重复 没有发射指令
Repeat. We are decommissioning the committal of the launch
发射指令无效 禁止发射 禁止起飞
and it is now a negatory launch phase. We are in a no-fly, no-go phase.
严禁任何起飞行为
That is a November-Gorgon phase of non-flying!
-好吧 -祝各位晚安
-Fine! -And we’re gonna say good night.
谢谢大家 干得好 完毕 解散
Thank you. Good work. Over and out.
-对不起 -见鬼 真扫兴
-Sorry. -Damn, that was disappointing.
来吧 我请你喝咖啡
Come on. I’ll buy you a cup of coffee.
你好 太空猴
Hey, little space monkey.
你叫亚伯 很好 你好吗
You’re Able. Okay, good. How you doing?
哦 很好 稍息 好的
Yes, good. At ease. All right.
你非常有礼貌
You’re a polite little fella, aren’t you?
你知道那些爱因斯坦摇头娃娃在哪儿吗
Hey, you happen to know where those little Einstein bobblehead guys are?
戴利先生 我找到爱因斯坦了
Mr. Daley! I found your Einsteins.
太好了…
Great. Hey…
先生们 我们需要你们帮我们 破译这块金牌的密♥码♥
Gentlemen, we’re trying to crack the combination of this tablet doodad,
金牌上的文字告诉我们
and the writing here says we’ll find it
要破译密♥码♥必须破译法老墓穴深处的秘密
if we figure out the secret at the heart of Pharaoh’s tomb.
很简单 答案就蕴含在问题中
That’s an easy one. The answer’s in the question.
-什么意思 -破译
-What does that mean? -“Figure out”.
就是计算 比如 一个数字
It’s a figure! I.e., a number.
法老的墓穴 就是金字塔
And the Pharaoh’s tomb, i.e. The pyramids.
还不明白吗 孩子 你们要找的就是藏在金字塔中的
Don’t you get it, kid? You’re looking for the secret number
那串神秘数字
at the heart of the pyramids.
哦 我懂了 答案就是圆周率
Well, whistle me Dixie, the answer’s pi!
-圆周率 -3 14159265 精确的来说
-Pi? -3.14159265, to be exact.
对 3 1495265
Yes! 3.1495265.
不是 是3 14159265
No, no, no, 3.14159265.
好吧 3 14…
Yeah, okay, 3.14…
对不起 我实在分不清 你们是在点头还是摇头…
I’m sorry, I can’t tell. Is it yes or no? Cause you just…
我知道这对你们很难 能不能…
I know it’s hard, could you just…
别碰头发
Don’t touch the hair.
对不起 你们晃得我头晕…
Sorry, I can’t tell if it’s up or…
我是摇头娃娃 笨蛋
I’m a bobblehead, dummkopf,
我们就爱摇头晃脑 一起说
and that’s the way we like it. All together, now!
我们就爱摇头晃脑
That’s the way We like it
知道吗 不是人人都能当爱因斯坦…
You know, we can’t all be Einsteins, so…
-我能 -我们是
-I can! -We are!
-他是 -我也是
-He is! -Me, too!
-好吧 -好 我再说一遍
-Okay, all right. -Okay, here it is.
-可不可以说慢一点 -好的
-Can you slow it down a little bit? -Okay.
3 14159265
3.14159265.
-好的 3 14…-我记住了
-Okay. 3.14… -I’ve got it.
-谢谢 爱因斯坦先生 -谢谢
-Thank you, Mr. Einsteins. -Thank you.
好了 作为一名伟大的将军
All right. Now, like the brilliant and famous general that I am,
经过一番深思熟虑
I thought long and hard about what you said,
我又想出了全新的升级版作战计划
and I’ve come up with a brand-new and improved battle plan!
听着
Okay.
我会大声宣布
I will loudly announce that we are not
全体不攻击 然后…
going to attack, and then…
等待时机
Wait for it.
然后大家随便闲扯 突然
“What’s the amazing Custer about to say now? I hope he’s my friend, or…”
发动攻击
We attack!
没想到你的朋友自己逃命去了吧
Didn’t expect your friend to run off like that, did you?
他会回来的 妖怪
He’s coming back, Ka-Ka-Ro.
他很快就会回来救我
Sure as moon shines on a mongoose, he’ll be here.
如果我是你就省点力气
I would save my breath if I were you.
你离被闷死已经不远了
You don’t have many left.
还有十分钟杰德就要被淹没了
We’ve got about 10 minutes to get over there to Jed.
我觉得我们的合作很愉快 也许我们的关系能更进一步
I think we make a good team, perhaps more than a team.
等等 等一下
Wait. Okay, wait.
怎么了 你不喜欢吻我吗
What’s the matter? You didn’t like kissing me?
不 我喜欢 感觉棒极了
No, I did. It was great.
被扇耳光有那么点疼 但…
I mean, the slapping hurt a little bit, but…
-就是说你不喜欢我 -我当然喜欢你 你非常特别
-So you don’t like me, then. -Of course I like you. You’re incredible.
你让人无法抗拒…
I think you’re an amazing person. You’re…
但我们之间存在着一些障碍…
It’s just there are certain issues that would prevent us from…
-我只是…你不是…-我不是什么戴利先生
-I just… You’re not… -I’m not what, Mr. Daley?
好吧 你的身体是…
Okay. You’re made of…
身体是…
Made of…
美好的东西 你的身体非常美好 非常了不起
Wonderful things. You’re made of good, wonderful things.
走吧
Come on.
男士们 能帮我们挡一会儿吗
Gentlemen, could you buy us some time please?
看来只有这个办法了
It’ll have to do.
不要 那是人类发明的第一架飞机
No! That’s the first plane ever made!
它是用木板做的纸糊的
It’s made out of balsa wood and paper.
它是用云杉木和帆布做的
It’s made out of spruce and canvas
汇聚了老一代美国人的精巧工艺
and good old-fashioned American ingenuity.
你到底上不上来
Are you coming, or what?
-让开 -没门
-Out of our way! -I don’t think so.
他们逃了
They’re getting away!
抓稳了戴利先生 这事儿越来越有意思了
Hang on, Mr. Daley. Things are about to get interesting.
是个女的在开 她是不是疯了
A lady pilot! Preposterous!
-看清楚 小子们 -哦 她飞得真好
-Think again, boys! -Oh, she’s good.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
一根线卡住了 我去松开它
One of the wires is jammed. I’m going to have to loosen it.
-你来控制方向杆 -不 我不要
-Here, take the stick! -No! I’m not gonna… No!
我知道你还有激♥情♥
I know you’ve got moxie in you yet.
有激♥情♥不代表会开飞机 开飞机要飞行执照的
Moxie doesn’t fly planes! People who have pilots’ licenses fly planes!
-好吧 -交给你了
-Okay. -She’s all yours.
不要吧 我不要这个
I don’t want it! I don’t want the stick!
别到处看戴利先生 你在驾驶飞机
Don’t look now, Mr. Daley, but you’re flying an airplane!
亚伯 开门
Able! The doors!
-行了 -下降
-Got it! -Pull!
拉升