I don’t know why I did that, Mr. Daley.
我只觉得我好像沉睡了很久很久
I just feel as if I’ve been asleep for a long time and now, suddenly,
突然之间 我醒了
I’m awake.
我可以解释…
I can explain that…
真的 我可以解释…
But really, I could. I really…
又打我 为什么
Again, why?
太好了 你们又回来了
Great, you’re back.
好吧 唱得好
Okay. Yeah. Great.
泰坦尼克的主题曲 唱得很好 谢谢你们帮倒忙
Love theme from Titanic. Good, but not really appropriate.
你就不会享受人生吗 戴利先生
You don’t let yourself enjoy things much, do you, Mr. Daley?
听着 不是你们选错歌♥了 好吗
Okay, you know what? It’s not really the song choice.
还有 你们真的很烦人
And by the way, you’re a little pitchy.
我觉得你们很棒 可爱极了
Well, I thought you were amazing, and you look wonderful.
飞远点 好吗
Could you just fly away, please?
冒险继续
And so the adventure continues.
叫你们别吵了 聋了吗
What did I tell you? Enough!
知道吗 我感觉自己 像只翩翩起舞的蝴蝶
You know, I do sort of feel like a floating butterfly.
你像只臭蜥蜴
You are crazier than a road lizard.
埃及先生 这两个人听说我们要征服世界
Mr. Egypt, these two here heard that we’re taking over the world
他们想加入 虽然我不认识他们
and they want in. I don’t know who they are,
但他们也是这里的展品
but they’re on exhibit here, too, apparently.
他们到底是什么东西
I don’t even know what they are.
对不起 我们这儿坏人的名额满了
I’m sorry, but we’re all full up in our axis of evil today. Sorry.
别呀 我很坏 我真的很坏
Come on! But I’m bad! I’m bad!
让你看看我有多坏
Hey, I could show you how bad I am!
怕我吗
Fear me!
对不起 我没被吓到
I’m sorry. I’m just not buying it.
你看上去不坏 只是脾气有点差而已
You don’t seem very bad. You just seem sort of vaguely grouchy to me.
哦 上帝
Oh, boy.
你在干嘛 这是什么 这是什么
What are you doing? What is that? What is this?
这是什么意思 我搞不懂了
What does it mean? You’ve lost me.
这是你呼吸的声音吗 吵得我都快不能思考了
Is that you breathing? Because I can’t hear myself think.
让我给你一个建议吧 朋友 别再添乱了
Can I make one suggestion to you, my friend? Just simplify.
这里已经够乱的了
There’s just too much going on here.
你很邪恶 你有哮喘 你是个机器人
You’re evil, you’re asthmatic, you’re a robot…
还有你这斗篷是干嘛的
And what is the cape for?
我们这儿又不是在演话剧
Are we going to the opera? I don’t think so.
不好意思 再见
Sorry! Goodbye.
有情况
Attention!
他带着金牌逃了
He’s leaving with the tablet!
哪里
Where?
让我看
Give me that.
他不是在想密♥码♥ 他要逃跑
He’s not trying to figure out the… He’s trying to escape!
所有人给我追 杀了他 把金牌带回来给我
Go. Go! All of you! Kill him! And bring me that tablet.
行动起来 快 金牌是我们一切的希望
Come on, people! Let’s go! Without that tablet, we’ve nothing!
士兵们 上
Streltsy! Go!
你逃不出我的手掌 拉瑞·戴利
Thought you could get away, didn’t you, Larry Daley?
老天 我们玩完了
Criminy, we’re jimmy-jacked.
-玩完了 是吗 -我就是这么说话的
-Jimmy-jacked? Really? -It’s the way I speak.
我明白你的意思 就是听上去有点奇怪
Yeah, I know, but that one sounds made up, even for you.
“不 不 我们的路被坏人堵住了”
“Oh, no, our path has been blocked by bad people.”
这么说还有什么意思
What’s the fun in that?
问题是我们现在去不了航♥天♥航♥空♥馆了
The point is, we’re not getting into the Air and Space right now.
-你说的对 我们玩完了 -玩完了
-You’re right. We are jimmy-jacked. -Jimmy-jacked.

Come on.
他们都说那个总统是个好人
They say a good man rules this union.
我答应过杰迪戴亚我会找人帮忙
I promised Jedediah I would bring help,
我一定会找到
and help I will bring.
进攻
Charge!
低估这段距离了
Misjudged the distance.

Who’s there?
朱庇特神 求你护佑我
Jupiter, protect me.
一动不动
Remain very still.
他们对移♥动♥很敏感
They can sense movement.
显然 他们也能听到我自言自语
Apparently, they can also hear me talking to myself.
我不是坚果
I’m not a nut.
不要
No!
在这里躲一会儿吧
We should be okay in here for a while.
你当守卫多久了
So, how long have you guarded antiquities?
什么 哦 其实我不在这儿工作…
What? Oh, no, I don’t actually work at the…
你的装备看上去很齐全 所以我以为…
I just thought with the fancy getup and all…
这是我借的
No, I borrowed this.
我在纽约确实当过守卫 那是很久以前了
I mean, I was a guard back in New York, but that was a while ago.
为什么不干了 不喜欢了吗
So why did you leave? Did you not enjoy it?
不 我爱这份工作 只是…
No, I loved it. I just…
人生往另一个方向在发展 所以…
Things sort of took off in a different direction, so…
-那你现在的工作是什么 -怎么说呢…
-So what do you do now? -Well, I sort of…
我发明产品然后销♥售♥出去
Well, I sort of design products and sell them.
-你是发明家 -是的
-You’re an inventor! -I am.
我是个发明家 发明东西
I am an inventor, yeah. I invent stuff.
比如火箭
Like the rocket ship?
-不是 -水上飞机
-No. -The sea plane.
-飞船 -不 不是飞行器
-The dirigible? -No, not aircraft.
小一点的东西 比如…
Sort of like more small-scale stuff, like…
比如夜光手电筒 那是我的发明
Well, the Glow-in-the-Dark Flashlight, that was mine.
那么你喜欢这份新工作吗
So this new job, do you like it?
是 我很喜欢 很刺♥激♥…
Yeah, I like it a lot. It’s exciting. It’s…
-怎么了 -我只是有点奇怪
-What? -I’m just confused, is all.
既然你一点都不兴奋 那你为什么干那个
If you’re not excited by it, why do you do it?
-我很兴奋 我只是…-别瞒我了 戴利先生
-I am excited by it. I just said… -I know what you said, Mr. Daley,
我眼前这个人很明显已经丧失了激♥情♥
but what I see in front of me is a man who’s lost his moxie.
我没有…
I have not lost my…
我很有激♥情♥
I got my moxie.
知道我为什么当飞行员吗
Do you know why I became a pilot?
-不知道 -因为那充满乐趣
-I don’t, no. -For the fun of it.
没有乐趣人生还有什么意义
Why else would anyone do anything?
了不起的盖茨比
Great Gatsby!
走开 你们这些叫个不停的鸽子
Blast these pigeons and their incessant cooing!
-别 总统先生 -好了 是时候看看…
-No! Mr. President! Sir! -All right. Time to see the state…
-请别起来…我们伟大的联邦了 我总是说
-Please don’t get up! …of this great union! I always say,
今天能干完的事就别留到明天
leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.
先生 你出去会吓倒一片人的
Sir, if you go out there, you’re gonna freak a lot of people out!
吓人 胡说八道 我不是怪物
Freak? I assure you, sir, I am no freak.
-我不是说你是怪物…-行了 小东西
-No, I didn’t mean you’re a freak… -Come here, little one.
真要说吓人的话 你才吓死人了
In fact, if anyone is freakish, I’m afraid it’s you, sir.
你也实在是太小了
The truth is, you are very small.
和正常人比你也算矮小的
And I mean even for a regular-sized human.
什么 为什么这么说
What? Why would you even say that?
我是实话实说
I must be honest.
好吧 你很诚实 你说的对
Right. Okay, Honest Abe. Of course. I’m sorry. Great.
好了 总统先生 把小家伙放下来
Come, now, Mr. President, put the little man down
把你的屁♥股♥放回你的宝座上
and let’s sit our fanny back in that throne of yours.
既然你那么坚定 那我就照办吧
You have a can-do attitude, and I shall do as you ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
-站好了 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
坚定不移正是我们民族的伟大精神
It’s that very can-do spirit that has defined this remarkable nation of ours.
-我讲个故事 -他们追来了
-Interesting story. -They’re coming.
有一天晚上在盖兹堡…
One night in Gettysburg…
总统先生 请你先别动
Mr. President, we’re gonna need you to hold still now.
-什么 -亚伯拉罕 不许动
-What? -Abraham, freeze!
不许动 我…
Freeze? I…
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
-快 我们去航♥天♥航♥空♥馆 -允许我说一句
-Come on, let’s get to Air and Space. -Lf I may,
-你们俩真是太相配了 -不 我们不配…
-you two make an adorable couple. -Oh, no, we’re not…
不 你搞错了…我们不是…
No, we’re not a… I mean, we’re not a…
什么不配不配 少来了
“We’re not a… I mean, we’re not a…”
我从不撒谎
I never lie!
事实就是 你们俩个在一起太相配了
The truth is, you two are adorable together.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
再见 美丽的女士还有小个子男人
Farewell, lovely lady and small, little man.
看看能不能找到你说的爱因斯坦们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!