We’re Americans! We don’t plan, we do!
不要减速
Now hold on!
看到没有 先行而后思 每次都管用
See that? Act first, think later! Works every time!
我可是好手
You’re in good hands!
美国第七骑兵队将军 乔治·阿姆斯特朗·卡斯特
General George A. Custer of the Fighting U.S. 7th Cavalry,
为您效劳
at your service.
我没事 继续开 笨蛋
I’m good, I’m good! Fly, you fool!
你们吵什么吵 牛仔
What’s the rumpus, ace?
听着 女士 你能让开吗
Look, lady, could you get out of the way?
女士 你叫谁女士 我是阿梅莉亚
Lady? Who are you calling lady? The name is Amelia.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 我想你听说过我吧
Amelia Earhart! Perhaps you’ve heard of me?
哦 是啊 著名飞行员什么的吧
Oh, right. You’re a famous pilot or whatever.
飞行员 我可是第一个飞越大西洋的女性
Pilot? I was the first woman to fly the Atlantic!
第一个荣获飞行十字勋章的女性
First woman to receive the Flying Cross,
第一个驾驶自转旋翼机 飞越美国48个州的女飞行员
first woman to fly across the 48 states in a gyroprop.
如果你愿意的话请先放下 你那副永远紧张兮兮的嘴脸
Now if you’d wipe that perhaps-permanent look of alarm off your kisser,
请告诉我我现在在哪儿 非常感谢
I was wondering if you might be so kind as to tell me exactly where I am.
你在一个博物馆 准确点是博物馆下面
You’re in a museum. Or, actually, under it.
我现在是众矢之的
And I’m in kind of a dangerous situation right now,
所以你最好躲到离我远点的地方
so you might not want to be anywhere near me.
-你动作真快 -你叫什么 飞行员
-Wow, you’re fast. -What’s your name, flyboy?
我叫拉瑞·戴利
My name is Larry Daley.
拉瑞·戴利 你给我听好了
Well, Larry Daley, in case you weren’t listening,
我可不是个胆小怕事的人
I’m not one to shy away from danger.
那矛呢 你怕不怕矛呢
How about spears? Are you one to shy away from spears?
让我们找点乐子 机长 痛快玩一场吧
Let’s ankle, skipper! Now we’re gonna have some fun.
98 99 完美
Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, bingo!
像金羊毛一样
Like a Golden Fleece.
听着 士兵们 当你们的敌人抓住我的时候
All right, troops, when your enemies captured me,
他们也就成了我的瓮中之鳖
they made themselves my enemies as well.
大错误 一个大错误
Big mistake. Big mistake.
我的计划是这样的
All right, here’s the plan.
吹响三声号♥角 我会大声宣布 “攻击”
On the third bugle blast, I shall loudly announce, “Attack!”
然后我们全体跳出这个箱子
At which point, we will all jump out of this box
开始攻击
and attack.
很震撼吧 觉得怎么样
Mind bomb. What do you think?
你说 萨什么什么…
You, Sacaja…
那不是我的名字
That is not my name.
-萨卡娅米尔 -不是
-Sacajamea. -No.
-娘娘腔 -不是
-Sack-in-a-box. -No.
-死亡节日 -我知道你是个著名的将军…
-Cinco de Mayo. -I know you are a famous general…
那算不上什么 我也是个普通人 和你一样
That’s all right, that’s all right. I’m a person, just like you.
当你大叫”攻击”的时候
But won’t yelling, “Attack!” Alert the enemy
敌人不就立刻知道我们要攻击了吗
that we are about to attack?
什么
What?
哦 也许你说的对
Yeah, I guess so.
你很受欢迎嘛 戴利先生
You’re quite the popular fellow, Mr. Daley.
你干嘛不直接逃走
Why don’t you just skedaddle?
我不能逃 我的朋友还在他们手上
I can’t skedaddle. My friends are being held down there.
我得去救他们 得另找一条路下去
I got to go get them. I got to find another way down.
以前没见过
This is new.
没事 我不会伤害你们
Hey, it’s all right. I don’t want to hurt you.
我想他们怕的不是你 戴利先生
I don’t think it’s you they’re afraid of, Mr. Daley.
交换 谢谢
Trade you. Thanks.
退后 给我退后
Back off! Just back off!
小心被我叉到
I will fork you!
别轻举妄动
How about you, huh?
男人就是不如女人
Never send a boy to do a woman’s job.
我曾经用两周的时间
I spent two weeks spear-hunting
在密克罗尼西亚群岛和土著学习用矛
with a tribe in Micronesia.
密克罗尼西亚人的反应没这么快
The Micronesians had much slower reflexes.

Come on!
战争结束了 战争结束了
It’s over! It’s over! It’s all over!
这儿可真是热闹啊
Well, this is one humdinger of a hootenanny.
让一下 不好意思 让一让
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.
哇 1945年的信♥号♥♥这么强
Wow, four bars in 1945.
-喂 -老爸 总算通了
-Hello? -Dad, finally!
我一直在研究档案馆地形
I’ve been studying these plans to the Archives.
一旦你下了楼梯…
Looks like once you get down the stairwell…
哦 我早就下了楼梯了 尼克
Oh, I’m way past the stairwell, Nicky.
-这么说你找到大家了 -算是吧
-So you found everyone? -Sort of.
你在对着什么东西讲话
What is that flibberty-widget you are talking to?
-那是谁 -阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
-Who’s that? -It’s Amelia Earhart.
你找到了阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
You found Amelia Earhart?
我…嘿
I… Hey!
-等会儿 -老兄 你急什么啊
-Wait a minute! -Buddy, what’s your hurry?
-你没听到吗 战争结束啦 -抱歉 那些人在追我
-Didn’t you hear? The war’s over! -Sorry. These guys are chasing me.
什么 都是些什么人啊 狂欢节表演吗
What? What am I looking at, Mardi Gras?
-你是哪里来的 -布鲁克林
-What unit are you from? -I’m from Brooklyn.
你说真的 我是弗莱巴许的 嘿 兄弟们
What? Are you serious? I’m from Flatbush! Hey, fellas!
那些怪人要打我兄弟
These so-and-so’s are trying to rough up my pal here
就因为他是布鲁克林的
just ’cause he’s from Brooklyn!
-谢谢 -别客气 给我打
-Thank you! -You got it! Fight!
嘿 先生 你忘了东西…
Hey, mister! You forgot your…
这是什么玩意儿[请注意片尾曲中有相关情节]
What the heck is this thing?
对不起 把她借我一会儿行吗
Excuse me. Mind if I get in here?
你吻完没有 戴利先生
Any time you’re done, Mr. Daley.
-给我打电♥话♥ -谢谢你
-Call me! -Thank you for that.
你对付女人挺有一套啊 戴利先生
So you’re quite the smooth operator, aren’t you, Mr. Daley?

Quick!
-终于挡住了 -接下去干嘛
-That actually worked. -What’s next?
听着 我不是针对你 不过我现在正处于水深火热中
Look, nothing personal, but I’m kind of in the middle of something here
这可不是你开飞机这么简单
that’s not really your fight.
就因为我是个女人 对不对
It’s because I’m a woman, isn’t it?
不 因为有个死而复生的邪恶法老
No, it’s because I’ve got this ancient raised-from-the-dead evil Pharaoh guy
要我手上这块石板 他会杀了我甚至我身边的任何一个人
who’s willing to kill me and probably anyone near me to get this tablet
有了石板他就能统治世界
so he can rule the world.
所以说还是因为我是女人
So it is because I’m a woman!
-听着 我…-不 你给我听着 戴利先生
-Look, I… -No, you look, Mr. Daley!
要不是我把你拉出来了 你现在还陷在那个黑白闹剧中
If it weren’t for me, you’d still be lost in that monochromatic mayhem!
-陷在什么中 -那张黑白照片 蠢货
-Lost in what? -Black and white photo, you boob!
听着 听好了 我想帮你
Now listen, and listen good. I can help you.
我想帮你 不是因为我喜欢你 我才不喜欢你
I want to help you, and not because I like you, which so far I don’t,
而是因为我闻到了冒险的味道 见鬼 我要加入你
but because I smell adventure, and, damn it, I want in.
好吧 出了事可别怪我
Okay. Don’t blame me if something happens to you.
我的命长着呢
I should be so lucky.
我是卡门拉 我是半个神
I am Kahmunrah. I am half god,
从我出生开始
once removed on my mother’s side,
我就是埃及王国的合法继承人 将来也要统治…
rightful ruler of Egypt, future ruler of…
所有一切
Well, everything else.
我损失了一些人
Now, I have lost some men.
所以现在我需要一些帮手
So, I am in need of some new generals to join me in my little plan
和我一起征服世界
of conquering this world.
恐怖的伊凡
Ivan the Terrible.
拿破仑·波拿巴
Napoleon Bonaparte.
还有年轻的艾尔·卡彭
And young Al Capone.

Yeah.
你们都是历史上数一数二的大坏蛋
Some of the most despicable, most feared leaders in all of history.
先生们
Gentlemen,
真的 我真想不到能见到你们
really, it’s just fantastic to meet you all.
-我们也是 -我也是
-And us, too. -And me, you.
只要你们衷心于我 我承诺你们的是整个世界
All I ask is your allegiance, and in return, I offer you the world.
你们有什么问题吗
Literally. Are there any questions?
我有一个问题 你怎么会穿着裙子
Yeah, I got one. How come you’re wearing a dress?
这不是裙子 这叫做袍子
This is not a dress. This is a tunic.
3000年前很流行的 我告诉你
It was the height of fashion 3,000 years ago, I assure you.
还有别的问题吗
Are there any other questions?
有 你穿的这个裙子
Da. This dress you’re wearing,
我们也要穿吗
do we have to wear one of these, too?
你刚才没在听吗 我已经回答了卡彭先生的问题
Were you not listening? I just told Mr. Capone here
这不是裙子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!