Streltsy! Make him dead!
又怎么了
Now what?
我们现在不准备
We are not going to attack right
攻击
now!
给我上
Get them!
别担心 拉瑞 我去救杰迪戴亚
Fear not, Larry! I will help Jedediah!
你去后面包抄
You come at them from behind!
-嘿 你在干嘛 -我在找地方隐蔽
-Hey, what’s going on? -I’m hiding.
隐蔽 你在搞什么 快 我们这儿需要你
Hiding? What are you doing? Come on, we need you.
-我是个失败者 -不 你不是
-I’m a failure. -No, you’re not.
小比格霍恩河战役 我领导208个美国人打仗
Did you foolishly lead 208 Americans
最后全军覆灭
to their deaths
你尝过这种滋味吗
at the Battle of Little Bighorn?
-没有 -没有 那感觉不好 真的不好
-No. -No? Not good. Not good at all.
-感觉不好 -当然 我也就能动动嘴皮子
-That’s not good. -Sure, I talk a good game,
干真的不行 我不配肩膀上的军衔
but the truth of the matter is, I don’t deserve these stars.
人们永远只记得我的失败
I will always be famous for my biggest failure.
嘿
Hey.
过去的就让它过去 好吗
The past is the past, okay?
现在 当下 就在今夜
Right now, this moment, this night,
这场战役将永垂青史
this is what you’re gonna be remembered for.
这是你的最后一战
This is your last stand.
-我们需要一位领袖 -是啊 他们需要领袖
-They need a leader. -Yeah, they need a leader.
是吗 你愿意去领导他们吗
Yeah? You want to be their leader, huh?
-是 我愿意 -那就站起来
-Yeah, I do. -Let’s do this!
-怎么样 -好
-All right? -Yeah.
我们走
Let’s go!
太糟了
Not good!
拉瑞
Larry!
嘿 亚伯
Hey, Able!
我需要帮助
I want to help!
哦 好的
Oh, great.
你是谁 这是我的博物馆
Who are you? This is my museum!
他是我的人 你走开
Well, he’s my human. Back off!
你尽管拉人 你这个野蛮人
You need all the help you can get, Jungle-Dweller!
少废话 你这个太空佬
Get over yourself space snob!
伙计们 嘿 伙计们
Guys! Hey, guys!
现在不是争这些的时候 好吗
This is not the time to get into this, all right?
德克斯特 你知道规矩
Dexter, you know better.
好吗 再胡闹就请你们吃耳光
All right? That’s what happens when you do that!
给你一耳光
You get that.
住手 都给我住手
Stop! Just stop! Stop!
听着 你们都是高贵的僧帽猴
Now, listen. You’re both proud capuchin!
应该一直对外 抗击外敌
You need to concentrate on slapping the enemy!
团结起来 行吗
Keep it together, all right?
快 冲上去 给我打
Come on, let’s go! Let’s do it!
-杰迪戴亚 大家需要我们 -我恐怕不行了
-Jedediah! They need us! -I ain’t gonna make it!
恐怕我的日子到头了
Afraid this cowboy’s been to his last hoedown.
奥克塔维厄斯 记住我的精神 自♥由♥ 狂野…
Octavius, remember me as I was, wild, and free, and…
-还不是说遗言的时候 -我还没说完
-No need for final words. -I’m not finished yet.
我还想回忆一下我们的那段事
I want to get to the story of our relationship,
我们是怎么从敌人变成朋友的
the evolution from enemy to friends.
-不要 -你想哭就哭吧
-No! -It’ll make you cry!
不 因为你还死不了
No! Because you are going to live!
-该我们上场了 -拿着剑
-Let’s go to work. -Have a sword.
拿剑来
Sword!
上面
Incoming!
好疼
That smarts.
你打 你踢 你打 你踢
You smack, you kick! You smack, you kick!
你打 你踢 干得漂亮 伙计们
You smack, you kick! Teamwork, fellas! Wunderbar!
你们好啊 伙计们
How you doing, fellas?
-你还好吗 -再好没有
-Are you all right? -Never better.
听着 一看到我的信♥号♥♥就立刻打开门
Listen, when I give you the signal, I want you to open the gate.
-看来你成竹在胸 -我要去搞点小破坏
-I take it you have a plan. -I’m gonna divide the house.
金牌给我 马上
The tablet! Now!
好的 当然 我会给你
Okay, sure, you can have it.
告诉我你们谁是头 我就给他
Just tell me who the boss is and I’ll give it to you.
要不我给卡门拉 他看上去是你们头 不是吗
Or should I give it to Kahmunrah? He’s your master, right?
放屁 他才不是什么头
Nyet! He is not our master!
是吗 我看一直是他在说了算
Really? ‘Cause he acts like he is.
算了 你就告诉我你们谁是头 我就给谁
But fine, just tell me who the boss is and you can have it.
我是头
Hey! That’d be me.
他是个农民 我才是这里唯一有贵族血统的人
This man is a peasant! I am the only one here of noble birth!
是吗 可是他看上去有更多勋章
Really? ‘Cause he’s got more medals
帽子也更大 不过…
and a bigger hat, but…
-谢谢 -你确实有很多勋章
-Thank you. -You might got a lot of medals,
但是你要再敢用你的小手碰一下金牌
but you put one of your little child hands on that tablet again,
我就要你好看
it’ll be the last thing them tiny little mitts of yours ever touch.
你干嘛要伤害小拿拿
Why would you touch little Nippy?
我能自己解决 好吗
I can handle this, okay?
你什么也解决不了 你连话都说不清楚 蠢货
You can handle nothing! You can barely speak, you fool!
没问题 你要是吗 我给你
You know what? No problem. I’ll give it to you. You see that?
你这个小杂种
Oh, you’re a spunky little fella!
干得漂亮 戴利先生 让他们自相残杀
Very clever, Mr. Daley, getting them to fight amongst themselves.
对 我不敢邀功 这主意是亚伯拉罕·林肯想出来的
Yeah. I can’t really take credit. It was Abraham Lincoln’s idea.
家庭不睦 万事不兴…
You know, a house divided can’t…
-还做得不够 -没错
-Doesn’t do well. -Yes, well,
刚才你就应该自己逃命的
you should have saved yourself when you had the chance,
可惜你又落在了我手里
because now I shall have the tremendous pleasure
我现在最想做的事就是亲手杀了你
of killing you myself!
你到底是什么人
What are you?
我是个守卫
I’m the night guard.
不
No!
胜利属于我们
Victory is ours!
是
Yeah!
我说什么来着
That’s what I’m talking about!
是的
Yeah!
我看到有个人终于找回他的激♥情♥了
I’d say somebody found his moxie.
史密森尼战役
The Battle of the Smithsonian.
将是一场永远不为人知的伟大战役
Perhaps the greatest battle the world will never know.
我们都见证了
We’ll know.
是啊
Yeah.
噢 老天 还有一个小时就天亮了
Oh, man, I got an hour till sunrise.
我得把你们都弄回去
I got to get you guys back.
我不得不提醒你铁人 那儿的人不再需要我们了
In case you forgot, Gigantor, they don’t want us there anymore.
不 我需要
Well, I do.
嘿 可以载我们一程吗
Hey, think you could hook us up with a ride?
当然 我很荣幸
My pleasure, of course.
稍等 我还有件事要办
Hang on a second. One last thing I got to take care of.
快 孩子 来啊
Come on, boy! Come on, come on!
跳进去
Get in there!
很舒服吧
Feels good, right?
别客气 记得天亮前一定要回去
You’re welcome! Just get back inside by sunrise, okay?
这真是一个光明的时代
These are promising days, indeed.
好了 伙计们 动作快
All right. Hey, come on, guys.
记得和同伴呆在一起
Remember, stay with your buddy, all right?
好 好
Good, good.
好了 你回到该回的地方了
Well, you’re back where you belong.
我想是的
Yeah. Think so.
我想我该走了
I guess I should be going.
阿梅莉亚
Hey, Amelia.
早些时候我想告诉你的那件事…
That thing that I was trying to tell you about earlier…
我真的很难说出口
There’s not really an easy way to put this,
但是 一旦天亮…
but, in the morning…
我知道会发生什么 戴利先生
I know what’s coming, Mr. Daley.
我一直知道
I’ve always known.
不过没关系
But it doesn’t matter.
在一夜之间 你给了我一生都未曾体验过的冒险经历
You’ve given me the adventure of a lifetime in one night.
我觉得今天的日出一定特别美丽
And I have a feeling it’s going to be a beautiful sunrise.
要快乐
Have fun.
谢谢