博物馆奇妙夜
喂 小心点
Hey, watch it.
故障 这招没用
不会吧
Oh, come on.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike!
-拉瑞 -你好吗
-Hey, Larry. -How you doing?
尼克呢
Have you seen Nicky?
他跟雅莉回去了 今天是职场家长日
I’m pretty sure he went with Erica. It was half day today.
只读半天
Parent career Day.
职场家长日
-嘿 -嘿 进来吧
-Hey. -Hey. Come on in.
-你还好吧 -还好
-You all right? -Yeah, yeah.
怎么没人跟我说 今天是职场家长日
Why didn’t anybody tell me it was career Day?
什么 尼克说他会告诉你的
What do you mean? Nicky said he was gonna tell you.
我想他忘了
Oh, okay, I guess he forgot.
他来了 你好吗 拉瑞
There he is. How are you, Larry?
很好 你呢 唐恩
Good. How are you doing, Don?
很好
Good.
你说这天气够怪的吧
Can you believe this weather?
冷冰冰 像冷冰冰的酷企鹅
Chilly, right? Chilly, chilly, chilly willy the penguin.
别吵啦 我会跟小可爱说你来了
Leave me alone. Hey, why don’t I go tell the little corncob you’re here.
好 谢了
Great. Great, that’s great. Yeah, thanks.
你未婚夫腰上挂的家伙可真多
Wow, your fiance really manages to squeeze a lot onto that belt.
-别闹了 -什么
-Stop it. -What?
什么 我是说 他就好像…
What? No, it’s like he’s…
股票市场的武林至尊
…the Batman of stockbrokers.
-他是债券交易员 -债券交易员 抱歉
-Bond trader. -Bond trader. Sorry.
你的虚拟高球练习场
Hey, how’s it going with that virtual-reality driving range
进度如何
that you wanted to open?
技术面还有待克服
Getting there, still waiting for the technology to catch up.
这不简单 有很多移♥动♥的物品
It’s not easy, there are a lot of moving parts.
你想尼克会喜欢皇后区吗
Hey, do you think Nick would like Queens?
噢 不 拉瑞 你不会又被赶出来了吧
Oh, no, Larry. You didn’t get evicted again, did you?
我没有…
I didn’t…
被赶出来 我没有 不 我是说…
…get evicted. I didn’t get evicted, no. I mean, I didn’t…
-不 我还没有被赶出来 -拉瑞 听我说
-No, I didn’t get evicted yet. It’s like… -Larry, listen to me.
尼克不能再忍♥受这一切了
I don’t know how much more Nicky can take.
每隔几个月就换新工作 新住所
Every couple months, it’s a new career, a new apartment.
要不是为了尼克 我不会管你
If it wasn’t for Nicky, I wouldn’t say anything, I would stay out of it.
这么不安定对他不好
It’s just, it’s too much instability. It’s not good for him.
我正在设法解决问题
I’m trying to figure things out right now, okay?
你要知道
You know…
我不认为尼克该跟你在一起
…I don’t think that Nicky should stay with you.
-什么 -除非你安定下来
-What? -Just until you get really settled.
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
-准备去冰上溜跶了 -酷啊
-Hey, ready to carve it up? -Cool.
好耶 尼克 抄球盘 冲出去
All right, good! Take it, Nicky! Break away!
-你搞什么啊 -小乖 你还好吧
-What are you doing? -Hey, Nicky! Are you all right?
-你没事吧 -我很好 你下去好吗
-You okay? -I’m fine. Would you get off the ice?
听着 他们的左卫很弱
Listen. Their left defenseman is a very weak skater.
往左去 你就有机会射门 好吗
So you go left side, you got a clear shot at the goal. Okay?
-谢了 -好
-Cool, thanks. -All right, man.
没事 我们很好 继续比赛吧
We’re good here. We’re good. All right. As you were, skaters.
加油
Game on!
我没事
I’m good.
你今天表现得超精彩
I’m telling you, you tore it up out there today.
当职业选手绝对没问题
Thinking the NHL is a serious possibility.
我不想打曲棍球了
I don’t really wanna be a hockey player anymore.
-好吧 那你想做什么 -债券交易员
-All right. What do you wanna be? -A bond trader.
债券交易员
A bond trader?
唐恩就是做那个的 他带我去过他办公室
Yeah, it’s what Don does. He took me to his office last week.
好吧
That’s cool.
你想每天穿西装打领带
So you wanna dress up in a monkey suit and tie every day?
像个机器人
Like an automaton robot?
办公隔间里不能打球 太窘了
Trust me, you can’t play hockey in a cubicle. Kind of awkward.
他有一间很大的办公室
Well, he’s got a pretty big office.
那不是重点 你喜欢曲棍球的
That’s not the point. Come on, you love hockey.
我还是喜欢 但当交易员是我的退路
I still like it, but bond trading’s my fallback.
你的退路
Your fallback?
等等 你还没大到要有退路
Wait a minute. You’re too young to have a fallback, okay?
还有你是从哪听到这字眼的
And also, where did you ever even hear that word?
妈跟唐恩有谈过你的阴谋
Mom was talking to Don about all your different schemes.
她说是阴谋
She called them schemes?
她说你该找个退路了
She said it was time you found a fallback.
你真的又要搬家了
Are you really moving again?
我不知道 再说吧
I don’t know. We’ll see. I mean…
皇后区有些地方挺酷的
…there’s some pretty cool places out in Queens.
-是啊 -嘿
-Yeah. -Hey.
尼克 看着我
Hey, Nicky, look at me.
看着我
Look at me, man. I wanna tell you something.
我知道我最近状况很多
I know that things have been kind of up and down for me lately…
你并不好过
…and that’s been hard for you.
不过我觉得我就快成功了
But I really feel like my moment’s coming and when it does…
到那时 一切都会很顺利
…everything’s just gonna come together, you know?
万一你弄错了呢
What if you’re wrong…
万一你只是个 需要找份工作的普通人呢
…and you’re just an ordinary guy who should get a job?
这个嘛
All right, well…
我会搞清楚的 好吗
You know what, we’ll figure it out, okay?
好了 我们去找你妈吧
All right? Come on, let’s get you back to Mom’s.
达理先生 我敢说 我从事这行43年
Mr. Daley, I can honestly say, in 43 years at this agency…
从未看过你这种履历
…l’ve never seen a resume quite like yours.
好耶
All right.
那并不是赞美
That wasn’t a compliment.
上面写你当过执行长
It says here you were the cEo…
叫”啪哒集团”
…of Snaptime Industries.
能说明一下吗
Care to elaborate on that?
当然 那是我发明的出品集团
Sure. Well, that was the umbrella corporation for my invention,
啪哒弹指器
the Snapper.
弹一下指头 灯就开 弹一下指头 灯就关
You know, you snap, the lights come on. Snap, they come off.
这不是早就上市了
Didn’t they already make that?
不 那是拍掌器 那很显然是…
No, no, that’s the clapper, which, obviously…
剽窃了我们的点子
…stole a bit of our thunder.
我个人是看不出有什么差别
Personally, I don’t really see what the big difference is, I mean:
你知道 随便 不过
You know, whatever, but…
不过显然有占很多数比例的人口
…apparently there is a significant portion of the population
这方面有点困难
that has trouble actually…
-不大能够弹指头 -拍掌比较简单
-…snapping. -Clapping’s easier.
这有待商确
Debatable.
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
黛比
Debbie?
我能叫你黛比吗
Can I call you Debbie? Because…
我一进来就觉得你倍感亲切
…I felt a connection when I entered this office…
我觉得你对我也有同感
…and I don’t know, I feel like you did too.
我对你没感觉
I didn’t feel a connection.
听着
Look.
我明天就要有一份工作
I need a job tomorrow, okay?
要是找不到…
If I don’t have one…
反正我就是需要 好吗
well, I just need it, okay?
我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
可能有个缺
I might have one thing.
他们回绝了我派去的每一个人
They’ve turned down everyone I’ve sent over there, but…
太好了
Great.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你可能会走运
You might get lucky.
-抱歉 你好 -你好
-Excuse me. Hi. -Hi.
我是拉瑞·戴利 我来找克西傅德瑞克面试
I’m Larry Daley. I’ve got a job interview with cecil Fredricks.
-他应该还在办公室里 -太好了
-Right. He should still be in his office. -Great.
-我是导览员贝嘉贺门 -你好
-I’m Rebecca Hutman. I’m a docent here. -Hi.
-我带你过去吧 -太好了
-Let me point you in the right direction. -Great.
泰迪罗斯福总统 对吧
Teddy Roosevelt, right?
-对 好眼力 -当然
-Yes, a great visionary. -Yes, definitely.
他是第四任总统 对吧