Tell him to go at once to Fabian’s gymnasium.
他会在那儿找到史瑞勒
He’ll find the Strangler there.
菲尔 菲尔
Phil! Phil.
喂 别作戏了
Now, please don’t make a scene.
你背叛了我…
You committed a crime against me…
但克瑞斯多会因为你背叛他父亲而惩罚你
but it’ll be Kristo who’ll punish you for betraying his father.
现在安静的离开
Now just leave quietly
像你一直想当的绅士一样走开
like the little gentleman you’ve always wanted to be.
你以为你把我弄倒了
So you think you’ve done me in, huh?
你错了
Well, you’re wrong.
我有个小消息透露给你
I have a little information for you, dear boy.
那个老人 乔治瑞斯 他站在我这边
The old man, Gregorious, he’s standing by me.
是的 他想要尼古拉斯和史瑞勒打
Yes, he wants Nikolas to fight the Strangler.
是我让他如此的
I made him want it!
他就想要这个
He wants it!
你真是个奇迹
You are a wonder.
你做到了 现在你可以发财了
You did it, and now you can get rich.
你会让克瑞斯多停步 你得到了史瑞勒
You’ve got Kristo stopped. You’ve got the Strangler.
乔治瑞斯在你这边
And Gregorious is on your side.
真是个不错的形势…
It’s a wonderful situation…
因为你得到了一切
because you’ve got it all.
但你没法举♥行♥这场打斗 因为你没钱…
But you can’t put the fight on because you don’t have the money…
并且全伦敦没有一个人会借你一分钱
and there isn’t a man in all London who’ll let you have a shilling.
你得到了一切…
You’ve got it all…
但你已经是一个死人了 哈里·弗比恩
but you’re a dead man, Harry Fabian.
一个死人
A dead man.
是的 哈里 我会的
Yes, Harry, I will.
就呆在你那个地方 我马上来
Just stay where you are. I’ll come at once.
你好 哈里
Hello, Harry.
-还要过舒适的生活吗 -噢 是的
-Well, still living a life of ease and plenty? -Oh, yeah.
出租车 出租车
Taxi! Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
-出租…-出租车 女士
-Ta… -Taxi, madam?
噢多谢 亚当 我以为我要在这儿站一个晚上
Oh, thanks, Adam. I thought I’d have to stand here all night.
-你要去哪儿 -我要去找哈里
-Where can I drop you? -I’ve got to go to Harry.
恐怕他有麻烦了
I’m afraid he’s in trouble.
哈里 如果回你的公♥寓♥
Harry? You’d get to him much sooner
你会更快地找到他
if you’d just walk back to your flat.
-回我的公♥寓♥ -是的
-Back to my flat? -Yes.
他刚从我身边经过 好象有鬼在跟他一样
He just went by me like all the devils of Bashan were after him.
别介意
Never mind.
怎么了 玛丽 出什么事了
What is it, Mary? What’s happened?
有什么我可以做的吗
Is there something I could do?
亚当 别上来 现在别
Adam, don’t come up, not now.
哈里
Harry.
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you know what you’re doing?
你在毁灭我
You’re killing me.
你在毁灭我也在毁灭你自己
You’re killing me and yourself.
我求你 求你 别这样对我们 哈里
I beg you… I beg you, don’t do it to us, Harry.
哈里 别
Harry, don’t!
这不是你要的钱
It’s not money you’re taking.
我不会让你这么做 我不会让你这么对我
I won’t let you do it. I won’t let you do it to me!
听爸爸的话 他知道什么对你好
Listen to Papa. He knows what’s good for you.
回来
Dio. Back.
-那是你逃跑的想法吗 -让我…
-That’s your idea for running away? -Let me…
-史瑞勒 别这样 -我
-Strangler, stop that! -Me?
离开那里
Come away from there.
我只是看着像尼古拉斯学习好的摔跤方法
I only watch to learn from Nikolas good wrestling.
-我说离开那里 -没事的 米克 没事的
-I said come away from there! -All right, Mickey, all right.
随他去吧 这回早就最好的比赛 来吧
Let him. it’ll make a good grudge fight. Come on.
-签名 -给钱
-Sign. -Give.
这是很自然的 哈里 一次卖♥♥座的比赛
It’s a natural, Harry. A sellout show.
-也许我该再要点 -你要经纪人吗
-Maybe I should have a cut of it. -Maybe you need a manager.
签吧
Sign.
尼古拉斯 跳舞小子的名字还不错嘛
Nikolas, a fine name for a dancing boy.
-噢 别 尼古拉斯 别 -出去
-Oh, please, Nikolas, please. -Get out.
-不走 我要撕碎你 就像…-走开
-Go teach a woman. I crush you like… -Go away!
-我断你手臂如断鸡骨头 -够了
-I break your arm like chicken bone. -That’s enough of that!
躲在老人后面 小子
Get behind old man, shoeshine boy.
-伟大的乔治瑞斯 -史瑞勒 离开那儿
-Gregorious the Great. -Strangler, get out of there!
世上最伟大的摔跤选手 永远不败
Greatest wrestler the world has ever known. He never lose.
-永远不败 是从来不摔跤吧 -停下
-Never lose? He never wrestle. -Stop it!
站在拳击场就这样
Stand in ring and make so.
摔跤笑话
Wrestling joke!
停下 史瑞勒
Stop it, will you, Strangler? Stop it!
-放开我 -不
-Let me go. -No!
放开我
Let me go!
出去 出去 出去
Get out, will you? Get out! Get out!
-放开我 -出去
-Let me go! -Get out.
尼古拉斯 我叫你出去 出去
Nikolas, I told you to get out. Get out.
尼古拉斯 求你了
Nikolas, please!
乔治瑞斯 尼古拉斯的腕断了
Gregorious, Nikolas’s wrist is broken!
断了 乔治瑞斯 他的腕
Gregorious! His wrist!
-真疯了 -弗比恩 弗比恩 出来
-Maniac! -Fabian! Fabian, come out of there!
弗比恩 从拳击场出来
Fabian, come out of that ring!
比尔 我们必须阻止他们 必须阻止他们
Beer, we gotta stop them! We gotta stop them!
不行 只有击杀疯牛那样
Can’t. The only way to stop them now
射击他们才能阻止他们
is to shoot them like mad bulls.
离开那儿 离开那儿 你会被弄死的
Keep out of there. Keep out of there! You’ll get killed.
乔治瑞斯 手臂杠杆
Gregorious, arm lever.
手臂杠杆 乔治手臂杠杆
Arm lever! Gregorious, arm lever!
杠杆 乔治瑞斯 马上
Lever, Gregorious, now!
用你的手臂缠住他 熊抱 乔治瑞斯
Get your arms around him! Bear hug, Gregorious!
熊抱 熊抱 坚持住
Bear hug! Bear hug! Hold on.
你抓到他了
Now! Now you’ve got him!
抓紧 抓紧 抓紧
Hold it. Hold it, hold it!
停下 停下 停下
Stop! Stop it! Stop!
继续 乔治瑞斯 继续 继续
Keep it up, Gregorious! Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!
熊抱 乔治瑞斯 熊抱
The bear hug, Gregorious. The bear hug!
就这样 别放开 坚持住
That’s it! Don’t let him go! Hold on!
坚持住 乔治瑞斯 坚持住 就这样
Hold on, Gregorious! Hold on. That’s it.
抓到他了 抓到他了 抓到他了
You’ve got him! You’ve got him. You’ve got him.
爸爸
Papa.
我就是…
That’s…
这样对你的小丑的
what I do to your clowns.
我没事
I am all right.
我的儿子 你错了
My son, you do wrong.
希腊罗马式摔跤 伟大的艺术
Greco-Roman, great art.
非常美丽
Great beauty.
必须坚持下去
Must fight to keep.
躺下 爸爸
Please lie down, Papa.
噢 儿子
Oh, my son.
关上窗户
Close the window.
是冷风
Is cold wind.
小小的战斗…
A little fight…
让我…
make me…
累了
I tired.
儿子…
My son…
我要你去关窗
I ask you to close window.
关窗
Please, close window.
很冷
Is cold.
好的 爸爸 关了
All right, Papa. it’s closed.
多谢 儿子
Thank you, my son.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa!Papa!
我生活的很好
I have good life.
哈蒙斯…
Hermis…
我的儿子啊
my son.
放开我 放开我
Let go of me. Let go!
-我在楼上抓到他的 -弗比恩去哪了
-I caught him on the stairs. -Where is Fabian?
-弗比恩去哪了 -他跑了 我还没…
-Where is Fabian? -He got away before I…
求你了 克瑞斯多先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!