跟我说我一定找得到你
Tell me that I should be sure to find you.
你会的
You would.
我一定会帮助你
And I would help you and aid you…
我不会让你的生活比这里更难过
and not bring fresh sorrow on you,as I have done here.
他不在这儿,先生!
He is not here, sir!
不要躲!
Show yourself!
谁知道他在哪里?
Who knows where he is?
先生,我认为他逃走了
Please, sir, I think he’s run away.
什么人有理由…
And what possible reasonwould any boy have…
想逃离我的学校?
to run away from my establishment?
你认为他逃家了?
Do you think he’s run away?
我希望如此!
I hope so!
史奎尔…
Squeery…
我们最好去找他
we best go find him.
如果你胆敢企图…
But if you lift one finger…
阻止即将发生的事…
to stop what’s about to begin…
我会让你见识我的厉害
you and I will fall out in a way…
难保不让你伤痕累累
that will spoil your beauty.
你们有种就学史麦克!
Take pattern by Smike if you dare, boys!
你们等着看他被抓回来后的下场
You’ll see what he’ll get for hisselfwhen he’s brought back.
因为他一定会被抓回来
For brought back he will be.
你往北边去,史奎尔我往西边找
You go the north way, Squeery,I’ll take the west.
史奎尔先生!
Mr. Squeers!
拜托!
Please!
求你饶过他!他一时糊涂
I beg you, forgive the boy!He is not in his right mind.
他很快就不会有这个问题了
That will soon be the least of his problems.
爸爸,请保佑不要让他们找到他
Father, please don’t let them find him.
如果被找到的话希望他已经死了…
If they do, let him be dead…
让他自♥由♥的呼吸最后一口气
his last breath a free one.
他有抓到他吗?是史麦克吗?
Does he have him? Is it Smike?
她有带他回来了吗?
Is she back with him?
这么说,你没抓到他
Then you do not have him.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
史奎尔!
Squeery!
逮到他了!
We have him!
大家都到了吗?
Is every boy here?
退后!
Get back!
你也一样
And you.
你有话要说吗?
Have you anything to say?
先生,请饶恕我
Please, sir, spare me.
我会饶恕你
I’ll spare you.
把你打个半死之后我就会饶恕你
I’ll flog you to within an inch of your life,and I’ll spare you then.
住手!
Stop!
不可以再继续下去
This must not go on.
我不允许
I will not allow it.
你敢藐视我的权威!
You dare to challenge my authority!
退后!
Stay back!
再碰他,后果你自行负责!
Touch him at your peril!
我不能坐视不管
I will not stand by and see it done.
叫你做什么就做什么!
You will do as you’re told!
如果你唤醒我体内的恶魔你会自食恶果!
If you raise the devil within me, theconsequences shall fall on your own head!
我一旦动手只有上帝救得了你!
Once I begin, God help you!
住手!
Stop!
不,请等一下!
No, please, wait!
不知道为什么但我要教教你…
I do not know why,but I am going to show you…
一件你从没教过这些孩子们的事
what you have never shown any boyin this room.
怜悯
Pity.
等等,请等一下!
Wait. I say, wait!
我从学堂那边过来
I’ve come from the schoolhouse.
史奎尔先生说他遭到袭击几乎被打得失去知觉
Mr. Squeers says he was attacked.Beaten, and nearly senseless.
他说出是谁干的的时候我知道你一定逃不掉…
When he said it was thee who did it,I knew thee must not be allowed to leave…
没有人能阻止我们!
We will not be stopped!
因为我还没向你握手致意“干得好”
…without my shaking your hand,and saying to thee, “Job well done.”
手伸出来好吗?
Give us thee hand, will you?
空前的大新闻
Whoever heard the like of it?
我真希望…
I only wish…
我也能亲眼目睹
I could’ve been there to see it myself.
你现在打算怎么办?
What do thee mean to do now?
-不知道-你身上有多少】钱?
– I don’t know.- How much cash has thee got?
-不多,但我会…-拿去吧
– Not much. But I’ll find…- Take what you need.
-不行-拜托
– I could not.- Please.
学校每个小朋友都愿意慷慨解囊
Every boy in that roomwould add to it if he could.
谢谢
Thank you.
这根木棍也带着对走路会有帮助
Here, and take this bit of timber, too,to help thee on.
保持一颗善良的心
You keep a good heart.
上帝保佑你!
God bless thee!
毒打校长!
Beating the schoolmaster!
20年来最令人振奋的消息
God, it’s the best thingI’ve heard in 20 years.
明天…
Tomorrow…
你要去哪里?
where will you go?
可能去利物浦
Perhaps to Liverpool.
可能在船上找个工作
I could find work on a ship.
不用担心
Do not be anxious.
做任何事之前,我会先送你回家
Before I do anything,I will get you to your home.
家在哪里?
Where is it?
你就是我的家
You are my home.
史麦克!
Smike!
我可以跟你一起上船吗?
Please, may I go with you to the sea?
我会当你忠心、尽责的仆人
I will be your faithful,hard-working servant. I will.
我向你保证
I promise I will.
我只想跟在你身边
I want only to be near you.
我不会说任何话导致我们分开
The word which separates usshall never be said by me.
我答应你,从今晚开始…
And I promise you, from this night forward…
我们将成为命运共同体
the world shall deal by you as it does by me.
你有家人…
Do you have a family…
还是跟我一样孤单一人?
or are you alone, as I am?
我有妈妈和一个妹妹
I have a mother and a sister.
亲爱的上帝!
Dear God!
他都能把我送到这种地方他会怎么对待凯特?
If he has sent me here,what has he done to Kate?
很感激你能前来
I’m grateful that you came.
对一个单身汉来说…
It is a boon to a single man…
有你这样一位淑女来当女主人真是一件美事
to have such a lady as yourselffor my hostess.
我不太懂伦敦的社交规矩
I know little of how these thingsare done in London.
应该有其他更适合的人选
Surely one of the other ladieswould be more adept.
你是唯一出席的女性
You are the only lady present.
我结束的时候,她再也逃不了了
By the time I was finished,she couldn’t escape.
你考虑过我向你建议的投资了吗?
Have you thought about the investmentI brought you?
虽然机会不错,但也有风险
It has its merits and its risks.
尼科比,你好像滴酒不沾…
You know, Nickleby, I’ve noticedyou never seem to touch your wine…
我们却喝个不停
while we drink and drink.
我想保持脑袋清醒
I like to keep a clear head.
可是你帮我们倒那么多酒
Yet you pour us so much.
你姪女能出席真是令人愉快
I must say, it is a pleasurehaving your niece with us.
那一定是他说服你投入投机买♥♥卖♥♥的计划之一
He must have designed that, too,to soften you into speculating.
如果跟她伯父谈生意时有像尼科比小姐…
If I could see someoneas winning as Miss Nickleby…
这么迷人的小姐作陪…
when I talk business with her uncle…
我想不出有更好的地方谈生意
I can think of no other placeI’d rather talk business.
全世界最好的地方
No other place on Earth.
干啦,干啦!
Hear, hear!
各位,我们冷落尼科比小姐了
Gentlemen, I feelwe are boring Miss Nickleby.
你看,她连眼睛都懒得抬起来
Look, she can barely raise her eyes.
可怜的女孩心里一定在想为什么没有人像她示爱
The poor dear girl simply cannot understandwhy no one here is making love to her.
她吃了一惊!我说中了她的心事
She gasps! I have uncovered her secret.
你误会了
You misunderstand me.
我愿意跟任何人赌50英镑…
In fact, I’ll hold any man £50…
尼科比小姐不敢当着我的面告诉我她没这么想
that Miss Nickleby can’t look in my faceand tell me that she wasn’t thinking so.
赌了!
Done!
请不要拿我来下注
Pray, do not make me the subject of bets.
伯父,拜托!
Uncle, please!
大家坚持的话,有何不可?
Why not, if the gentlemen insist?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!