他们就会恩将仇报
You help them and they kill you for it.
杜马成立了, 他们还要扔炸♥弹♥
Give them Dumas and they give you bombs.
我要以牙还牙
I want them paid in kind.
你明白吗?
You understand me?
我要报复他们
I want something done!
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
这是我们的家
This is our home!
再也不是了
Not anymore!
是我们住的地方
We live here!
逮捕他
Arrest him.
去告诉沙皇, 他可以把这儿封了…
Tell the Tsar that he can close this building…
但是杜马是关不住的
…but the Duma won’t be closed.
够了, 克伦斯基先生
That’s enough, Mr. Kerensky.
不, 还不够, 首相阁下
No, it’s not, Mr. Prime Minister.
你镇♥压♥不了这个团体, 也镇♥压♥不了俄♥国♥民众
You cannot repress this body and you cannot repress the people.
如果你做了, 革命之路就在眼前
That’s the road to revolution.
我们不想起来革命
We’re not revolutionaries here.
我们大多数人想实施英国的政♥治♥制度
Most of us want a system like the British.
保留沙皇…
Let there be a Tsar…
但是成立一个权利, 权力均有的国会
…but let there be a parliament with rights and powers.
休想拒绝我们, 科科夫佐夫阁下
We won’t be denied, Mr. Kokovtsov.
政♥府♥谴责野蛮的暴行
This government deplores brutality and violence.
但是, 当异议超出可控范围…
But when dissent gets out of hand…
反对党不再保持和平时
…when opposition ceases to be peaceful…
就一定要维护♥法♥律和秩序
…law and order must and will be kept.
但不是这样的代价
Not at this price!
杜马又不是街头巷尾
The Duma is not a street corner.
这儿没有暴♥力♥
There is no violence here.
但我们还是没有言论自♥由♥
But even we are not free to speak.
沙皇呢?
Where is the Tsar?
沙皇在波兰狩猎
The Tsar is at the hunting lodge in Poland.
他在不在苏格兰打松鸡我才不管呢
I don’t care if he’s in Scotland shooting grouse!
找他来告诉他, 他正在把俄♥国♥引向毁灭
Find him and tell him he’s bringing ruin on his head!
趁沙皇制度还没灭亡的时候去告诉他
Tell him while there’s still a Tsar to tell!
你没事吧?
You all right?
阿列克谢, 阿列克谢, 不能跑, 不能玩
Alexei, Alexei, mustn’t run and mustn’t play!
不能跳, 不能爬
mustn’t jump and mustn’t climb.
千万要小心哪 – 没事的
You must be more careful. – It was nothing.
我长大后就离家出走去当个演员
I will run away and be an actress when I grow up.
这是命里注定的
It’s my destiny.
一旦你感觉到舞台的召唤, 你就知道了
Once you’ve felt the call of the stage, you know.
和我的血液融合在一起了
It’s in your blood.
公主怎么能当戏子?
A princess can’t be an actress.
还不如说去做个荡♥妇♥好了
You may well say you want to be a trollop.
荡♥妇♥是什么?
What’s a trollop?
荡♥妇♥ 听上去蛮好的
Trollop. Yes, that sounds nice.
那我就去当荡♥妇♥好了
Perhaps I’ll be a trollop instead.
杰拉德先生, 法语荡♥妇♥怎么说?
Monsieur Gilliard, what’s French for trollop?
我要嫁给王子, 给他生八个孩子
I’ll marry a prince and have eight children.
十个, 如果他真的待我很好
Ten, if he’s really nice.
你会生几个, 奥尔加?
How many will you have, Olga?
做白日梦有什么意思?
What’s the use in daydreaming?
我长大后要当个老师
I should like to be a teacher when I grow up.
教书是个高尚的职业
Teaching is such a noble profession.
这是杰拉德先生
That’s Monsieur Gilliard!
我是不是很吸引他?
Do you think I’ve caught his eyes?
杰拉德先生…
Monsieur Gilliard…
法语里单相思怎么说?
…how do you say smouldering in French?
你这个笨小孩
You silly, stupid child!
想想看
Think of it.
俄♥国♥公主在法国表演一出英国剧目
Russian princesses performing an English play in French…
观众都是些波兰贵族
…for an audience of Polish nobles.
我希望有人看得懂
I hope somebody understands it.
至少能有一天属于自己的日子
At least we have the day to ourselves.
妈妈
Mother…
我出血了
…I’m bleeding.
哦, 天哪
Dear God!
离斯巴拉还有多远?
How far is it back to Spala?
有二到三英里, 陛下
Two or three miles, Your Majesty.
给我越快越好
As fast as you can go!
怎么样?
Well?
情况很严重
It’s a most severe attack.
大出血会持续好几天
The hemorrhaging may last for days.
我打电报给彼得堡的专家
I cabled the specialists in Petersburg.
他们要明晚才能到这儿
They won’t reach here until tomorrow night.
会很疼吗?
And the pain?
会一阵一阵的
It comes in waves.
他体温很高, 可能会引起并发症
His fever’s high. There may be complications.
我们只能静观其变
All we can do is watch and wait.
他会好起来的, 对吗?
He will recover, won’t he?
他很坚强
He’s a strong boy.
他真的很坚强
He really is, you know.
血肿…
The swelling…
你看见了吗?
Did you see?
我讨厌这个屋子
I hate this house.
这个地方太荒凉偏僻了
Of all the godforsaken places.
我们的客人
Our guests.
怎么说好呢?
What shall I say?
天哪, 我都忘了
God. I’d forgotten.
我不知道能不能应付得来
I’m not sure I can manage.
只要我们在这儿, 就没人知道阿列克谢的事
As long as we are here, no one will ever know about Alexis.
我看最好还是等等
I think it’s best to wait.
等下去他会死的
But if you wait, he may die.
他是全俄♥罗♥斯♥人的皇储
This is the heir to all the Russias.
你想把他抬上你的手术台?
Would you want his body on your operating table?
你来的不是时候啊
You could not have chosen a worse time.
我儿子这个时候还和医生在一起
My son, as we sit here, is with the doctors.
我可没有挑这个当口, 陛下 我是迫不得已
I didn’t choose it, sire. It was forced on me.
我恳求陛下能够理解
I beg Your Majesty to understand.
那就说吧
Get on with it.
在我看来, 您一定得改变政策
There must, in my opinion, be a change in policy.
勒拿有二百名工人罢♥工♥被打死了
Two hundred strikers have been shot at Lena.
照这个速度, 很快就会有一百万人起来罢♥工♥
At this rate, we’ll soon have a million workers on strike.
我们不能对他们斩尽杀绝
We can’t shoot them all.
必须重新召集杜马开会
The Duma must be reconvened.
把文件放下, 有空我会看的
Just leave your papers. I’ll read them when I can.
我现在就要答复
I need some answers now.
现在无可奉告
I haven’t any now.
陛下, 我现在就要
Your Majesty, I must insist!
你要么留下, 要么回彼得堡去
Stay here, go back to Petersburg.
你怎么办我才不管呢
I don’t care what you do!
他们要杜马重开
They want their Duma…
还给他们好了
…give it back to them!
我求上帝让他们烂在里面
I hope to God they rot in it!
至于…
As for…
他们认为最好还是等等
They think it best to wait.
就这样了?
That’s all?
为什么?
What for?
他们还在等什么?
What are they waiting for?
要看进展
Developments.
我明白了
I see.
那要等多久?
And how long will the wait be?
我要我们的朋友回来
I want our friend.
首相刚来过
The prime minister’s been here.
他说又有很多罢♥工♥的人被枪杀了
He says they’ve shot more strikers.
这次有多少人我都记不得了
I can’t even remember how many this time.
我们做出了重要的决定
We decided something important.
哦, 是啊
Oh, yes.
是杜马
The Duma.
我要马上把这封信发出去
I want this message sent now.