…就当我还和你们在一块吧
…pretend I’m with you.
把烦心事倾诉出来, 这样会有用的
Say the things that trouble you, as you always do, and it will help.
总之我会坐着倾听
I only sit and listen anyway.
您的心里回荡着上帝的低语…
The voice of God is in you…
…邪恶的东西不会靠近您
…and no harm will come.
必须这么做
It was necessary.
为什么?
Why?
斯托雷平建议的
Stolypin recommended it.
我们的朋友告诫过我, 他不是个好人
Our friend warned me he was bad.
拉斯普♥京♥酗酒, 受贿 他还通奸
Rasputin drinks, takes bribes. He is an adulterer.
他是个圣人
He is a saint.
小人就会暗地里嚼舌头
Little men always abuse them.
要我给你看警♥察♥的报告吗?
I can show you the police reports.
又是一群小人
More little men.
有人说他跟你上过床
People say he sleeps with you.
我管别人怎么想呢
What do I care what people think?
可我在乎
I have to care!
我需要他
I want him.
召他回来 – 不行
Bring him back. – I can’t.
你就不叫他回来是吗? – 是的
Can’t you do anything? – I am.
这次我不能顺着你了
I’m standing up to you for once.
那还有谁救得了阿列克谢?
Who’s going to save Alexei?
这里有医生
We have doctors.
去你的医生吧 我的儿子怎么办?
Damn your doctors! What about my son?
我还有其他要紧事要办
I’ve other important things to answer for.
我没有 还我拉斯普♥京♥
I don’t. Give me Rasputin back!
不, 我不同意
No, I will not.
如果孩子死了, 你就是凶手
If baby dies, you murdered him!
血友病又不是我遗传给他的
I didn’t give him hemophilia.
凶手
Murderer!
我再不原谅你了 – 是你遗传给他的, 是你
I’ll never forgive you. – You gave it to him! It was you!
你以为我不明白吗?
Don’t you think I know it?
我一看到他流血…
When I see him bleed…
我心里就自责…
…I think I did it…
…就像是我狠狠扎了他一刀那样
…as if I’d put a knife in him.
我想尽办法来补偿
I’ve tried to make up for it.
我接见了很多的专科医生, 内科和外科的医生
I’ve seen so many specialists and doctors and surgeons.
有时我没告诉你
Sometimes I did not tell you.
我知道大多数是庸医
I know most of them were quacks…
可我还不死心
…but I still tried.
我整夜整夜地跪着…
I have spent nights on my knees…
不断地祈祷
…praying.
身边只有拉斯普♥京♥一个人
And Rasputin is the only one…
帮我承受着上天降下的惩罚
…who has helped me bear my punishment.
所以我才如此依赖这个西伯利亚的农夫
That’s why I cling to this common peasant from Siberia.
人家在街上嘲笑我
They laugh at me in the streets.
连你也要跟我翻脸
You have turned against me.
而我实在是身不由已啊
But I cannot help it.
我认了
It’s me.
不管发生什么, 我都自作自受
Whatever happens, I deserve it.
我是罪有应得
It’s my punishment.
是我造的孽
It’s mine.
斯大林又被判处流放西伯利亚了
Stalin’s been sentenced to Siberia again.
还有呢?
What else?
我们在莫斯科的基层组织混进了密探
The Okrana’s infiltrated our cells in Moscow.
我们藏在明斯克的炸♥药♥都被发现了
They found all our explosives in Minsk.
也许我应该回彼得堡去
Perhaps I should go back to Petersburg.
上次的事你就没处理好
You didn’t do much good last time.
还有什么吗?
What else is happening?
没什么 自从拉斯普♥京♥回西伯利亚后就没什么事了
Not much. Not since Rasputin went back to Siberia.
是啊, 太遗憾了
Yes, it’s a pity.
他就没法在那里兴风作浪了
He can’t cause much trouble there.
他在那里捣乱比布尔什维克的军队还厉害
He was worth more than an army of Bolsheviks in Petersburg.
斯维尔德洛夫在基辅被捕了
They’ve arrested Sverdlov in Kiev.
到处都是密探
Spies everywhere.
人们互相提防
No one trusts anyone.
我们党的某些领导人替秘密警♥察♥效力
Some of our party leaders work for the Okrana.
明斯克小组遭搜捕时我看见你在场
I see you were in the Minsk group when it was raided.
你逃出来的?
You got away?
是的, 我设法躲了起来
Yes, I managed to hide.
其他人都被捕了?
And all the others were caught?
你有地方住吗?
You got somewhere to live?
离这儿不到五分钟
Not five minutes away from here.
很好
Good.
谢谢你带来的消息
Thank you for bringing the message.
再来看我们
Come and see us again soon.
少喝点酒
And don’t drink.
太多人一到巴黎就喝得烂醉
Too many of our men take to drink in Paris.
如果斯维尔德洛夫被捕了…
If Sverdlov’s been arrested…
他是个双重间谍
He’s a double agent.
他替秘密警♥察♥办事
He works for the Okrana.
回去吧
Go home.
今晚我不想再说什么了
I don’t feel like talking tonight.
我无话可说
I’ve got nothing to say.
我们都老了
We’ve got old.
他们走了?
They’ve gone?
我去给你弄晚饭
I’ll get your supper.
没事, 我不饿
That’s all right. There’s no hurry.
在过去的十年里, 我只在俄♥国♥…
In the last ten years, I’ve spent…
呆过三个月
…three months in Russia.
我落伍了
I’m out of fashion.
今年没人待见我了
No one’s wearing me this year.
我演讲…
I talk…
没人听 我写文章…
…and no one listens. I write…
没人读
…and no one reads.
就这样下去再过个十到十五年会怎么样?
Think what we’ll be like in 10 or 15 years.
最终会撒手人寰的
Emigras go off their heads in the end, you know.
像我这么个疯癫的老怪物如今一贫如洗, 颠沛流离…
Mad, old cranks with no money, no country…
整日要为洗衣服的钱担心
…always worrying about the laundry…
还要抱怨邮件老是晚到
…complaining when the mail’s late.
在慈善医院里苟延残喘 死了就跟乞丐埋在一起
Being ill in charity hospitals and buried with the paupers.
不会的, 伊里奇
No, Ilyich.
不会走到那一步的
It won’t be like that.
罗曼诺夫王朝延续三百年了
Three hundred years of Romanovs?
难道不会再来个三百年吗?
Why not 300 more?
罗曼诺夫王朝万岁
Long live the Romanovs!
三百年啦
Three hundred years!
快点, 快点
Come on! Come on!
我可不想参加三百周年巡游, 彼得·阿尔卡季耶维奇
I didn’t want to come on this Tercentenary tour, Peter Arkadiavitch.
不过, 老天赐福, 我真的很喜欢人们站在那儿向我挥手致意的样子
But, God help me, I do love it when they stand and wave.
他中弹了
He’s shot!
卫兵, 卫兵, 天哪, 快来
Guards! Guards! For God’s sake, hurry!
究竟怎么了?
What’s to be done?
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
没有
No.
他流了很多血, 很痛苦
There’s a lot of blood, pain.
医生陪着他
The doctors are with him.
还好
Good.
他是个好人
He’s a good man.
他们就会杀好人
They always kill the good men.
好人一直帮他们的
The ones who help them most.
他们杀了我的祖父
They killed my grandfather.
是他解放了农奴, 这你知道
He freed the serfs, you know.
他帮过他们, 却被炸♥弹♥炸死
He helped them. So they threw a bomb.
斯托雷平是个好人
Stolypin is a good man.
我的火柴呢?
I can’t find a match.
凶手已经抓到了
They’ve got the man who shot him.
凶手?
The man?
一个革命党人
Some kind of revolutionary.
他们都该死
Damn them all.