有一天…
Then one day…
她丈夫钉死了盖子
…her husband nailed the lid on…
在箱子上挖了个洞
…dug a hole…
把女人丢了进去
…and dropped her into it.
她大叫”伊凡, 不要啊”
“Ivan, don’t!” she cried.
他回答道”我只想让你快乐”
“But I only want to make you happy, ” he said.
“我知道, 可天堂里全是陌生人啊, 放我出去”
“I know. But Heavers full of strangers. Let me out!”
这里就像个可恶的谷仓
Damned barn of a place.
冷得像冰窖
Like an icehouse.
真叫人受不了
Never could stand marble.
会得风湿病的
It gives you rheumatism.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
一点不错
Quite right.
喝点伏特加吧
Have some of this vodka.
暖暖身子
Keep you warm.
知道吗, 我想卖♥♥了这地方 或者干脆不要了
You know, I want to sell this place or give it away.
但是只有蠢货才会接盘
But no one will be fool enough to take it.
上帝保佑
God bless.
我当长老时已经很晚了
I started late to be a starets.
二十岁的时候我才突发奇想
I was 20 when this vision came.
我们乡下人一直这样子
We peasants get them all the time.
圣母下凡给他们启示…
The Virgin comes and tells them…
…何时卖♥♥羊才能赚大钱
…when to sell their sheep if they want to make a profit.
她要我成为一个朝圣者
She told me to become a pilgrim.
所以我开始长途跋涉
So I started to walk.
我等待着她告诉我何时才能停歇, 可她没有
I waited for her to tell me when to stop, but she didn’t.
我走了2000英里…
I walked 2000 miles…
…我到达希腊后…
…and when I got to Greece…
…我再也走不动了, 就驻足不前
…I couldn’t walk any further. So I stopped.
我在一所修道院待了2年
I spent two years in a monastery…
…之后就步行返乡了
…and then I walked home again.
有人不时地会对我说…
Sometimes people say to me…
…”当长老有什么条件吗?”
…”What do I need to become a starets?”
我就说”脚上要有劲道”
And I say, “Good feet.”
格里高利神父…
Father Gregory…
…你能看见上帝显灵?
…do you have visions?
有时候会
Sometimes.
为什么上帝赋予你这种能力?
Why does God send them to you?
上帝才知道, 而我不能
God knows. I don’t.
我以前信路德教的
I used to be a Lutheran.
他们极其尊敬上帝
They take God very seriously.
上帝莅临时我也会的, 皇后
I take Him as He comes, Matushka.
只要上帝心中愉悦, 他就会派我诸事
When it pleases Him, He uses me.
你是说他真会显现?
You mean He actually appears?
你见过他?
You see Him?
圣灵无形
What’s a vision like?
有时是低语
Sometimes it’s voices.
有时又很朦胧, 看不真切
Other times, I’m not sure what I see.
我明白你的意思了
I know exactly what you mean.
有时我做祷告, 也会发生这种事…
It happens to me sometimes when I pray…
…特别是夜深人静的时候
…especially late at night.
此时烛光摇曳, 一片漆黑
The candles flicker and it’s dark…
…就在我眼角之外, 我隐约看见…
…and out of the corner of my eye, I think I see…
说不出那是什么
I don’t know what.
一转眼就无影无踪了
And when I turn to look, it’s gone.
怎么不去看芭蕾舞? 很好看
You missed the ballet. It was lovely.
想去就走吧
We can leave now, if you like.
这么快?
Already?
可我们还没跳舞呢
But we haven’t danced yet.
说句心里话可以吗?
May I say something intimate?
大家都看着呢
In public?
我会小声的
I’ll whisper it.
好的, 你说好了
Well, if you must.
我非常爱你
I adore you.
我玩得开心极了
I had such a lovely time.
格里高利神父很讨人喜欢, 是吗?
And Father Gregory, I thought he was delightful, didn’t you?
他倒蛮有意思的
An interesting fellow, I suppose.
据说西伯利亚大森林里都是这样的人
They tell me in Siberia the woods are full of them.
皇储的伤口让我很担心
The Tsarevitch’s bruise worried me.
我做过试验
I made some tests.
现在还不肯定, 我不是专家
I wasn’t sure. I’m not a specialist.
恐怕这些先生和我的看法差不多
But I’m afraid these gentleman concur.
确认无疑了?
There is no doubt of it?
就不会是别的病?
No doubt of any kind?
毫无疑问, 是血友病
It is unquestionably hemophilia.
我明白了
I see.
对不起, 我真无法接受这个现实
Excuse me, but it takes a moment to absorb.
有什么办法治吗?
And what’s the treatment?
无可救药, 陛下
Nothing, sire.
这不可能, 一定有药的
That’s not possible. There must be medicines.
没有这样的药
There are no medicines.
一点办法都没有?
Nothing at all?
我明白了
I see.
女性是基因携带者
The female is the carrier.
母亲遗传给儿子
The mother gives it to the son.
令堂从她母亲维多利亚女王那里遗传而来
Your mother got it from her mother, Queen Victoria…
…又遗传给了您
…and passed it on to you.
这种病在有的男性身上发作, 有的不发作
It strikes some males and misses others.
维多利亚女王的四个儿子里只有一个得了血友病
Of Victoria’s four sons, just one had hemophilia.
我可就这么一个儿子
And just one of mine.
有些血友病人活得…
Some hemophiliacs grow up to lead…
很长久, 过着和正常人一样的生活
…quite long and normal lives.
有些就命很短
And some do not.
血液中的凝血物质缺失
The chemical that makes the blood clot is missing.
只要受伤, 就会血流不止
When he cuts himself, he bleeds extensively.
那么就要照看好阿列克谢, 不能让他受伤
Then we’ll see to it that Alexis does not cut himself.
这还不够, 就算表皮的伤口…
It’s more than that. A surface wound…
我来说
Let me.
他们告诉我, 割伤倒不要紧
They tell me cuts don’t matter much.
医生说, 万一阿列克谢割到手了 他们会包得紧紧的…
They tell me if Alexis cuts his hand, they tie it very tight…
…过一会儿, 血就不流了
…and after a little while the bleeding stops.
如果内出血的话…
It’s when he bleeds inside…
内出血?
Inside?
医生说任何撞击都会造成内出血
They tell me any bump can make him bleed inside.
谁知道呢?
One never knows.
一记重拳可能什么事都没有…
An awful blow may do no harm at all…
…反倒轻轻一拍会出大事
…and then again, a tiny tap and it begins.
医生说, 血会缓慢地渗个好几天
They tell me the blood seeps slowly, sometimes going on for days.
出血的部位会肿起来, 肿得跟气球一样
They tell me the area begins to swell, fills up like a balloon…
…直到压力够大, 血才停止外流
…until the pressure is so great the bleeding stops.
然后, 只要肿胀不消退, 血流就会冲击骨头…
Then, while the swelling lasts, the blood attacks the bone…
就会使得肢体扭曲变形
It can leave a limb all bent and twisted.
你只能眼睁睁地看着这一切, 束手无策
While this is going on, there’s nothing they can do.
如此而已
That’s what they tell me.
去告诉他们…
Tell them…
告诉这些医生, 他们诊断错了
Tell them they are mistaken.
跟他们说, 我们换别的医生
Tell them we shall go to other doctors.
叫他们都滚
Tell them to get out.
我儿子很健康
My son is perfect.
他会长命百岁的
He will have a long life…
…他会长大成为一个伟大的沙皇…
…and grow up to be a great Tsar…
…就像他的父亲
…like his father.
还要派军队 他是让更多的人去送死
More troops! He’s going to send more men to die!
亚瑟港失守了, 尼古拉却还要派兵去
Port Arthur falls and Nicholas is sending more men!
我号♥召我们学生…
I say we students…
…行动起来
…lead the way!
我们就在这儿给他一个亚瑟港
I say we give him a Port Arthur here!
现在就动员起来…
I say we mobilize…
他们冲我们来了
They’re coming for us!
现在, 我们是退缩还是斗争呢?
Now, do we run or do we fight?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!