…君权神授
…God meant me to rule.
他把我放在这个位置
He put me here.
他选择了我, 不管发生什么都是他的旨意
He chose me, and whatever happens is His will.
我们要继续战斗直至胜利
We shall fight on to victory.
仗打不赢的
There will be no victory.
只会导致罢♥工♥和暴♥乱♥
Only strikes and riots.
你总得稍微满足一下民众吧, 陛下
You must give your people a little of what they want, sir.
做不到全部…
Not all…
…哪怕一点甜头也好
…just a taste.
英国人有议会
The English have a parliament.
我们的英国亲戚放弃了他们的权力
Our British cousins gave their rights away.
哈布斯堡家族和霍亨索伦家族也都放弃了
The Hapsburgs and the Hohenzollerns too.
可罗曼诺夫家族不会
The Romanovs will not.
就算我退位了…
What I was given…
…我的儿子会继承皇位
…I will give my son.
这些同志想成立一个更大的政♥治♥团体, 这样就能把所有
These comrades want a larger movement that will embrace…
持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥的人们都团结在一起
…all politically-minded people who can subscribe to a wider dogma.
他们希望同心协力…
They wish to join hands…
请让一下
Excuse me.
可以吗?
May I?
我第一次参加这样的集♥会♥
This is my first conference.
我一直在西伯利亚 – 我也是
I’ve been in Siberia. – So was I.
待了多久?
How long?
我被判了三年流放 – 我也是
I was sentenced to three years. – So was I.
我只待了一个月就跑了
I only stayed for a month. I made a run for it.
他想自我介绍一下
He wants to introduce himself.
斯大林
Stalin.
哦, 是的, 我了解你
Oh, yes. I’ve inquired about you.
托洛茨基
Trotsky.
干吗老躲着我?
You’ve been avoiding me.
你准备怎么投票?
How are you going to vote?
反对你的提议 – 你这个白♥痴♥
Against your motion. – You’re a fool!
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我不能老是按你的意志行事
I can’t always do what you tell me.
罗曼诺夫王朝有了储君正得意洋洋呢 而我们的党却乱作一团 我们一定要联合…
The Romanovs are crowing over their new heir and the Party’s a mess. We must be united…
没你我照样会赢 – 你会分♥裂♥党的
I’ll win in spite of you. – You’ll split the Party.
我打定主意了
I intend to.
合久必分
It needs it.
马尔托夫, 你会投我的票吗?
Martov, will you vote for me?
不投, 我反对
No, against.
进去吧, 马尔托夫
Come on, Martov.
他根本不了解你 我敢肯定你是正确的
He doesn’t realize what you’re doing. I’m sure you’re right.
很好
Good.
那么你会投我的票咯?
So you’re going to vote for me?
我想投, 可我不是代表, 还投不了
I would, but I’m not a delegate. I can’t vote.
列♥宁♥先生
Mr. Lenin.
打扰您了, 列♥宁♥先生 我是《社♥会♥主♥义♥工人报》的记者
Excuse me, Mr. Lenin. I’m from the “Socialist Worker”.
您对英国的社♥会♥主♥义♥运动有何看法?
What do you think of the Socialist movement in England?
英国人不会切肉 茶也很难喝
The English cut their meat wrong. Their tea is terrible.
天气比西伯利亚的还糟糕
And the weather was better in Siberia.
但至少警♥察♥还不会胡来
But you keep your policemen under control.
现在开始投票了
The vote will now be taken.
别走神
Pay attention.
布尔什维克党就要诞生了
You’re about to see the birth of the Bolshevik Party.
这个词怎么拼法?
How do you spell that?
我要去投票了
I’m going to vote.
走吧, 潘克拉托夫
Come on, Pankratov.
B – O – L – S …
B – O – L – S …
晚安, 爸爸
Good night, Papa.
晚安, 妈妈
Good night, Mama.
晚安, 亲爱的
Good night, darlings.
我们不用去就好了
I wish we didn’t have to go.
是妈妈的生日 – 就不能说我头痛吗?
It’s Mama’s birthday. – Can’t we say I have a headache?
你呀, 还害羞呀? 都这么大人了
You’re just shy. You’re too old for that now.
晚上你很尽兴啊
You enjoy yourself at parties.
我头疼死了
I get headaches.
我呢傻坐着, 像个不受欢迎的外国人…
If you sat there knowing everyone disliked you, feeling like a foreigner…
没人不欢迎你 – 没错, 他们不欢迎我
No one dislikes you. – Yes, they do.
你眼里就没有叫人不愉快的东西
You never see unpleasant things.
你是无所谓的
You drift away.
我怀疑我的话你每次只听进一半
I wonder if you hear me half the time.
我看你呀是太敏感了吧
Just now I find you all too audible.
猜猜我现在怎么样?
Guess what?
你头又疼了
You’ve got your headache.
亲爱的妈妈
Mother, dear.
一屋子罗曼诺夫家的人 比星期天的伦敦还要无聊
Not even London on a Sunday is as boring as a room full of Romanovs.
我很少见到他们, 妈妈
We see them rarely, Mama.
每个人你都很少看到
You see everyone rarely.
如果你少出去旅行 我们就能常见到你
We’d see more of you if you traveled less.
今天我跟维特喝茶了
Witte had tea with me today.
他也像其他人一样谈论战争
He talked about the war, like everyone else.
他把鲟鱼吃了个精光 可一边还是滔滔不绝说个没完, 精明极了
He ate all my sturgeon, but he never stopped talking, clever man!
他认为… – 我知道他的想法
He thinks… – I know what he thinks.
他认为这仗我们打不下去了
He thinks we can’t afford wars.
这么做野心太大了
It’s too ambitious.
现在都二十世纪了, 可我们还像十八世纪的人那样
We’re an 18th century country in a 20th century world.
俄♥国♥亟需实力和金钱
We need all our strength and money to look after Russia.
别把精力浪费在黄种佛教♥徒♥身上了
Don’t waste it on those little yellow Buddhists, or whatever they are.
卷入这场冲突和战争实在是个大错
It’s a great mistake to get involved in all these strikes and wars.
你把这事当真就是在火上浇油
You only encourage them by taking them seriously.
你父亲一直说 – 谢谢您的忠告
Your father always said… – Thank you for your kind advice.
我还没讲完呢, 尼克
I haven’t finished yet, Nicky.
装精明我装不出来, 但是我坚信这点没错
I know I’m not as clever as I pretend to be, but I’m sure of this:
撤出朝鲜, 别管日本了
Get out of Korea and forget about Japan.
我36了
I’m 36.
仗怎么打下去是我的事
You must let me look after this war.
我要去看看桑妮怎么样了
I’m going to see if Sunny is all right.
我看大家都在等我去跳舞吧
And I suppose everyone will be expecting me to dance.
我当然不能叫他们失望
Well, I mustn’t disappoint them.
坐着还不太冷吧
I hope it’s not too cold for you.
我去给你拿杯香槟好吗?
Can I get you some champagne?
谢谢
Thank you.
哦, 来了个古怪的圣僧
Look. There’s this fantastic holy fellow just arrived.
你得见见他
You must meet him.
他来自乡间, 是个精力充沛, 忠诚可靠的长老
He’s a live, authentic starets, straight from the fields.
他的按手疗法治愈过很多病人
Cures diseases by the laying on of hands.
这是我亲眼所见
I’ve seen him do it.
有个坐在轮椅上的人…
Saw this fellow wheeled in…
…双腿完全扭曲了
…legs like pretzels.
然后这位长老…
Then the starets…
…他叫格里高利·拉斯普♥京♥
…Gregory Rasputin is his name…
…对着他深深地看了一眼
…gave him a deep look…
…轻轻抚摸着他
…touched him…
…嘴里喃喃祈祷
…prayed a bit…
…然后, 这个残疾人就突然在屋里跳了起来
…and up the pretzel popped and skipped about the room.
我承认这听来是有点荒诞…
A bit grotesquely, I admit…
…但他确实跳了起来
…but you could tell he was skipping.
我叫他过来
I’ll send for him.
叫就叫吧
Must you?
沙皇陛下
Batushka Tsar.
皇后
Matushka.
您害怕什么?
Why are you afraid?
我怎么了?
Why am I what?
我看您受惊了
I think you’re frightened.
陌生人让您受惊了
Strangers frighten you.
我认识一个波克罗夫斯科的女人…
I knew a woman in Prokorvskoe…
那里是我的家乡, 西伯利亚的一个小村庄
…that’s my home, a little village in Siberia.
这个女人
And this woman…
她看到陌生人就非常恐慌
…she was so afraid of strangers…
于是她买♥♥了一个松木箱子, 人就住了进去
…that she bought herself a pinewood box and lived in it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!