俄♥国♥有我这样的子孙
…Russia has sons like me…
绝不会怜悯你这种人♥渣♥的
…and isn’t at the mercy of scums like you!
放另一面
Let’s have the other side.
要把他的尸体弄出去
We must get rid of his body.
上帝保佑沙皇
God bless the Tsar.
皇后陛下
Your Majesty…
内阁已经等了一个多小时
…the Cabinet has been waiting for over an hour.
今天我不能见他们
I can’t see them today.
可我们要您签署法令
But we need you to sign the decrees.
彼得堡闹饥荒了
Petersburg is starving!
不见
I can’t.
你死了你们很高兴吧 你们都盼着他死呢
You’re glad he’s dead! You wanted him to die.
请告诉部长们, 我母亲今天不见他们了
Please tell the ministers my mother cannot see them today.
待方便时再行通知
They will be informed of a convenient time to come again.
逮捕德米特里大公和尤苏波夫亲王
Have Grand Duke Dmitry and Prince Yussoupov arrested.
只有沙皇才能下令逮捕他的家人
Only the Tsar can order the arrest of one of his own family.
这是帝王的特权
It’s his monarchical privilege.
皇后, 请节哀
Please try.
他的遗嘱
His will.
“我感到我会在一月一号♥前死去
“I feel that I shall leave life before January the first.
如果是你们的亲戚下的手…
If any of your relatives have wrought my death…
那么你们全家
…then no one of your family…
每个孩子或者每个亲戚, 都死定了
…none of your children or relatives will remain alive.
他们会被俄♥国♥民众杀掉
They will be killed by the Russian people.
兄弟相残…
Brother will kill brother…
俄♥国♥就不会有贵族存在了”
…and there will be no nobles left in the country.”
恶棍死了
The beast is dead!
杀他的是英雄
His killers are heroes!
俄♥国♥得救了
Russia is saved!
议长先生
Mr. President.
议长先生
Mr. President!
议长先生
Mr. President!
我有发言权, 克伦斯基先生
I have the floor, Mr. Kerensky.
你们在庆祝一个疯子被谋杀
One madman has been murdered and you are celebrating.
现在, 没有食物, 没有燃料
There is no food, no fuel.
我们三分之一的军队没有装备
A third of our army is still unarmed…
…有好几万士兵被敌人包围
…and they are surrendering in tens of thousands.
局势没有改变
Nothing is changed.
有德国血统的皇后还在统治着国家
The German Tsaritza is still running the country.
沙皇不能再当缩头乌龟了…
The Tsar must stop hiding with his soldiers…
他必须回到彼得堡来
…and come back to Petersburg!
俄♥国♥正陷于混乱…
Chaos is coming to Russia…
他应该担起责任来解决它
…and he should be here to deal with it!
陛下
Your Majesty?
什么事, 阿列克谢耶夫?
What is it, Alexeiev?
圣彼得堡发生总罢♥工♥
There is a general strike in St. Petersburg.
城市一片混乱
The city is in chaos.
不可能啊
It can’t be.
我们在打仗啊
We’re at war.
人们纷纷上街示♥威♥
There are demonstrations in the streets.
军队拒绝对他们开枪
The Army refuses to fire on them.
发份电报给军令部长:
Telegraph this to the Military Governor:
立刻制止一切暴♥乱♥行动
All riots are to be stopped at once.
解散杜马
The Duma is to be dissolved.
我立刻动身回彼得堡去
I return immediately to Petersburg.
签上”尼古拉”
And sign it Nicholas.
陛下, 但愿彼得堡还有人听我们的
Sire, I hope there is someone in Petersburg to take our orders.
夫人, 小皇子还是高烧不退
Madame, his fever is still the same.
要是降下来就好了
If only it would break.
怎么这个节骨眼上会染上麻疹呢?
Why did they have to go and get measles now?
躺下, 亲爱的
Lie down, darling.
我又听见了
I heard it again.
没事的, 别着凉了
It’s nothing. You must keep warm.
弄完了你也休息一下吧
When you’ve finished, get some rest.
沙皇那里还是没有消息
Still no news from the Tsar.
我们发去的电报他们不回
They don’t answer our telegrams.
一定要联♥系♥上他
We must reach him.
他必须回来
He must come back.
天知道会出什么事
God knows what’ll happen.
外面又有枪声了
I heard some more firing.
有人拦截火车 前面铁轨上站满了士兵, 陛下
We’re cut off. Soldiers on the track ahead, Your Majesty.
他们有大炮
They’ve got artillery.
我必须赶回叶卡捷林娜宫, 我的家人在那儿
I must get through to Tsarkoe Selo. My family’s there.
不行了
We can’t.
有条铁轨通向莫斯科, 也可以到位于普斯科夫的北方总部
There’s open track to Moscow or to northern headquarters at Pskov.
我明白了
I see.
我们何去何从呢?
Where should we go?
莫斯科发生了暴♥动♥
They’re rioting in Moscow.
好吧, 那么就去普斯科夫
Well, then. To Pskov.
感谢上帝你来了, 准备下令…
Thank God you’re here. Prepare an order…
陛下, 恐怕为时已晚
Your Majesty, I’m afraid it’s too late.
杜马已经任命了一个临时政♥府♥
The Duma has appointed a provisional government.
所有的部长都被逮捕了
And all your ministers have been arrested.
命令你的部队…
Order your troops…
…进发
…to march…
此时此刻, 陛下…
At this moment, Your Majesty…
如果我的部队得知沙皇就在这儿
…if my troops knew the Tsar was here…
他们很有可能会背叛您
…there’s every chance they would turn on you.
所有的卫戍部队都会哗变
Whole garrisons are going over.
陛下, 杜马还坚持
Sire, the Duma also insists…
要您退位
…on your abdication.
将军们还会坚定地站在我一边吗?
Surely my generals stand with me?
我已经…
I have already…
和司令官们通过气了
…been in touch with the Commanders.
科尔尼洛夫将军:
General Kornilov:
“我不能下令进攻彼得堡”
“I cannot order an attack on Petersburg.”
波罗的海舰队司令…
Admiral of the Baltic Fleet…
…涅佩宁中将:
…Nepenin:
“现在的问题很棘手…
“It is with greatest difficulty…
我会安抚好部下和舰队
…I keep my troops and the fleet in check.
我竭力主张沙皇退位”
I urge the Tsar to abdicate.”
鲁斯基将军:
General Ruzsky:
“我做不了部队的主
“I cannot answer for my troops.
我恳求陛下…
I implore His Majesty…
…退位”
…to abdicate.”
您的皇叔, 尼古拉耶维奇将军殿下…
His Imperial Highness, General Nicolaievich…
尼古拉什怎么说?
What does Nikolasha say?
“我跪求…
“On my knees…
我恳求你退位…
…I beg you to abdicate…
…以拯救罗曼诺夫王朝”
…and save the dynasty.”
尼克, 求你快回来吧
Nicky, please come home.
告诉我, 费德罗夫医生
Tell me, Dr. Federov.
如果我儿子…
If my son…
…未来的沙皇…
…as the future Tsar…
…还在俄♥国♥接受教育
…would remain behind to be educated in Russia…
而我和我的家人却流亡♥国♥外
…while I and my family went abroad…
他还可能活多久?
…how long would he be likely to live?
隔绝了你们的爱和关切…
Deprived of your love and care…
还有我所说的”熟悉的环境”, 就很难下判断了
…and what I call “customary surroundings”, it’s hard to say.
这就要看运气了, 陛下
It’s a matter of luck and chance, Your Majesty.
没有真正去统计过
There are no real statistics.
希望他能像正常人那样生活, 但是…
One would hope that he could live a normal span of life, but…
哎…
Well…
…二十岁…
…twenty…
…能活到那岁数就不错了
…would be a good age.
“因此, 根据与国家杜马达成的协议
“Accordingly, in agreement with the Imperial Duma…
我们认为退位是理所应当的
…we have thought it right to abdicate from the Russian throne…
放弃极权也是如此
…and to lay down the supreme power.
因此…”
Therefore…”
很有条理
It seems in order.