At the top.
谢谢
At the top.
号♥外号♥外
Extra, extra!
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
号♥外号♥外
Extra, extra.
Hey, you start in the back like I told you? Okay, show me again.
你刚刚照我说的做从后面开始卖♥♥了吗? 来,再演一次给我看
Hey, you start in the back like I told you? Okay, show me again.
买♥♥我最后一份报纸吧 先生
Buy me last pape, mister?
真会演 去吧
Ha. It’s heartbreaking. Go get them.
爸爸教我们不能说谎
爸爸教我们不能说谎
My father taught us not to lie.
我老爸教我不能挨饿
我老爸教我不能挨饿
Yeah, well, mine told me not to starve, so we both got an education.
我们都有受教育噢
Yeah, well, mine told me not to starve, so we both got an education.
你在乱编新闻 乱编头条
You’re just making up things, all these headlines.
我做的事跟那些编辑没两样
I don’t do nothing the guys who write it don’t do.
总之这不是乱编 只是说得耸动一点而已
Anyway, it ain’t lying. It’s just improving the truth a little.
第58回合
那个人给我25分钱
The guy gave me a quarter.
快 再给我几份我去卖♥♥
Quick, give me more of those papers.
等等
Wait, wait, hold on.
你有啤酒味
You smell like beer.
我就是这样赚到这25分钱的
Oh, that’s how I made the quarter.
那个人赌我不会喝酒
The guy bet me I wouldn’t drink some.
送报不能喝酒
Hey, no drinking on the job.
对生意不好
It’s bad for business.
It’s bad for business.
有人报♥警♥怎么办?
I mean, what if somebody called a cop on you?
他是你朋友吗?
Is he a friend of yours?
快走 是警♥察♥!
Beat it. It’s the bulls!
快走 是警♥察♥!
咋喝一口啤酒就能赚这么多呢?
All this for one sip of beer?
莱斯 快点
Come on, Les. Come on.
站住!别跑!
Stop, I say!
跑快点跑快点 快快快
Hurry up, come on. Come on, hurry up. Hurry up.
苏利文!
Sullivan!
是他吗?
Is him?
走这边
Up this way.
好好好我跟上了 快走
All right. I got you, I got you. Come on, let’s go.
当心地滑!
Sleeper!
跳过他
Okay, jump.
动作快
Hurry up. Hurry up.
他就在后面
– He’s right behind us. He’s right behind us.
让开
Move.
这是啥地方?
That’s where?
这儿!
Beat it.
坐下
Sit down.
苏利文!
Sullivan!
我迟早会把你抓回收♥容♥所♥的!
Wait till I get you back to the Refuge!
我不要再跑了
I’m not running any further.
欧文剧院 梅达女士演出
回答我
I want some answers.
他是谁?为什么要追你?
Who is he and why was he chasing you
还有什么收♥容♥所♥?
and what is this Refuge?
收♥容♥所♥就是小孩的牢房♥
Refuge is this jail for kids.
The guy chasing me is Snyder. He’s the warden.
追我的那个人叫史奈德 他就是个典狱长
The guy chasing me is Snyder. He’s the warden.
你坐过牢吗?
You were in jail?
-对 -为什么?
– Yeah – Why?
当时我很饿就偷了食物
Well, I was starving so I stole some food.
-最好是食物 -就是食物
– Right, food. – Yeah, food.
他叫你苏利文
He called you Sullivan.
我叫凯利
Yeah, well, my name’s Kelly. Jack Kelly. You think I’m lying?
我叫杰克·凯利,你觉得我在骗你?
Yeah, well, my name’s Kelly. Jack Kelly. You think I’m lying?
看来你不只会编造头条啊
You have a way of improving the truth. – Yeah?
他为什么追你?
Why was he chasing you?
因为我从收♥容♥所♥逃出来了
Because I escaped.
怎么逃走的?
Oh, boy. How?
有个大人物让我搭他的马车出去
Well, this big shot gave me a ride out in his carriage.
那人该不会是市长吧?
I bet it was the mayor, right?
不噢,是泰迪罗斯福噢,你听过他吗?
No, Teddy Roosevelt. You ever heard of him?
发生什么事?
What is going on there?
出去 出去 出去
Out, out, out. Out.
你该不会不给我吻别 就赶我走吧 梅达?
You wouldn’t kick me out without a kiss goodbye, would you, Medda?
凯利
Oh, Kelly.
你最近都去哪了 孩子?
Where you been, kid?
我很怀念看见你在包厢里看演出
Oh, I miss seeing you up in the balcony.
你的话我都记在心里
Hanging on your every word.
-梅达 -诶
– So, Medda – Yeah
这是大卫和莱斯
this is David and Les.
你们好
Hello.
这是现今歌♥舞剧舞台最棒的当红明星
And this is the greatest star of the vaudeville stage today,
才不是呢
Aww.
梅达·拉可森小姐,人称瑞典云雀
Miss Medda Larkson, the Swedish meadowlark.
(瑞典口音)欢迎两位先生
[IN SWEDISH ACCENT] Welcome, gentlemen.
Medda also owns the joint.
梅达也是剧院的老板娘
Medda also owns the joint.
这个小宝贝是哪位呀?
Well, what have we here?
我的心肝啊,从没见过这么可爱的小家伙
Oh, aren’t you the cutest little fellow that ever was?
你太讨人喜欢了
Oh, yes, you are.
你怎么了?
Are you all right?
买♥♥我最后一份报纸吧 小姐
Buy me last pape, lady?
天呐,你真会演
Oh, you are good.
我说真的,这个小孩有表演天赋
Oh, yeah. Oh, this kid is really good.
以我专业眼光来看
以我专业眼光来看
Speaking as one professional to another
我敢说你前途不可限♥量♥
I’d say you’ve got a great future.
我们可以在这里待一会吗 梅达?
So is it all right if we stay here for a while?
等外面的麻烦家伙走掉
Just till the problem outside goes away.
当然可以 想待多久都行
Oh, sure. Sure, stay as long as you like.
托比 招呼一下我的客人
Toby, just give my guests whatever they want.
没问题
Right! Hey, lads, whatever you’d like.
孩子们,喜欢什么随便拿
Right! Hey, lads, whatever you’d like.
水果软糖 柠檬糖 甘草糖
Gumdrops, gumdrops. Licorice whips.
梅达·拉可森小姐
Miss Medda Larkson.
My Lovely-Dovey Baby
我亲爱的宝贝
[SINGING] My lovey-dovey baby
My Lovely-Dovey Baby
我为你哭泣
I boo-hoo-hoo for you
我曾是你的小宝贝
I used to be your tootsie-wootsie
但之后你却把臂徐去
Then you said toodley-doo
我怀念你那些撩人的小花招
I miss the hanky-panky
每晚欢愉到凌晨三点
Each nighty-night till 3
我亲爱的宝贝回来
Come back, my lovey-dovey baby
陪我打情骂俏
And coochie-coo with me
你喜欢吗?
So you liked that?
我爱死了
我爱死了
Oh, I loved that. I loved it.
很精彩 而且她太美了
It was great. She is beautiful.
你怎么认识她的?
How do you know her?
她是我老爸的朋友
She’s a friend of my father’s.
莱斯 要帮我擦鞋吗?
Come on, Les. You wanna shine my shoes for me?
有点晚了
Oh, it’s getting late.
我们爸妈会担心的
My parents are gonna be worried.
你♥爸♥妈呢?
What about yours?
他们去西部找地方生活
No, they’re out west looking for a place to live.
像这样
Like this.
看 那是新墨西哥州的圣塔菲
See? That’s Santa Fe, New Mexico.
圣特菲是美国西南部新墨西哥州的首府,景致迷人 曾被列为美国最适合居住的地区之一
看 那是新墨西哥州的圣塔菲
See? That’s Santa Fe, New Mexico.
圣特菲是美国西南部新墨西哥州的首府,景致迷人 曾被列为美国最适合居住的地区之一
西部吉姆
圣特菲是美国西南部新墨西哥州的首府,景致迷人 曾被列为美国最适合居住的地区之一
As soon as they find the right ranch, they’re gonna send for me.
圣特菲是美国西南部新墨西哥州的首府,景致迷人 曾被列为美国最适合居住的地区之一
他们一找到适合的牧场 就会派人来接我
As soon as they find the right ranch, they’re gonna send for me.
圣特菲是美国西南部新墨西哥州的首府,景致迷人 曾被列为美国最适合居住的地区之一
-到时你就是真正的牛仔了 -对
圣特菲是美国西南部新墨西哥州的首府,景致迷人 曾被列为美国最适合居住的地区之一
-到时你就是真正的牛仔了 -对
– Then you’ll be a real cowboy. – Yep.
-到时你就是真正的牛仔了 -对
– Then you’ll be a real cowboy. – Yep.
你们等等我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!