世界感受到我们的热血
The World will feel the fire
终会明白的
And finally know
我们要罢♥工♥
我们要罢♥工♥
We’re gonna strike!
让一下
We’re back.
罢♥工♥!罢♥工♥!罢♥工♥!
Strike! Strike! Strike!
杰克!杰克!杰克!
Jack! Jack! Jack!
罢♥工♥!罢♥工♥!罢♥工♥!
Strike! Strike! Strike!
我的老妈呀
Dear me.
看看谁来了?
What have we here?
败家伙了 到处都来电♥话♥了
It’s awful. Everyone’s calling.
赫斯特先生和班顿先生 还有市长
赫斯特先生和班顿先生 还有市长
Mr. Hearst, Mr. Bennett and the mayor
那个话难听的呀
and such awful language.
城市瘫痪了 所有人都要怪老板
The city is at a standstill and they blame the chief.
就跟世界末日一样
It’s like the end of the world.
天啊 我没过那话
Oh, dear, I didn’t say that.
号♥外号♥外 老约
号♥外号♥外 老约
Extra, extra, Joe.
看看报不
Read all about it.
我说过要是你跟我作对
I promised that if you defied me
我会毁了你
that I would break you.
我会履行我的承诺的 小子
I’ll keep that promise, boy.
我给过你自♥由♥的机会 我不明白
Now, I gave you the chance to be free. I don’t understand.
不为自身利益着想的人
Anyone who doesn’t act in his own self-interest
是傻瓜
is a fool.
那你算个啥人?
And what does that make you?
啥?
What?
这是我朋友大卫
Oh, this is my pal, David.
我知道大卫
Oh, this is my pal, David.
我知道大卫
Yeah, David.
他的嘴开过光
The walking mouth.
你张口闭口自身利益
You talk about self-interest,
但自从罢♥工♥以来 你的发行量骤减七成
but since the strike, your circulation’s been down 70 percent.
Every day you’re losing thousands of dollars just to beat us out
每天都损失上千美元 就只为了
Every day you’re losing thousands of dollars just to beat us out
多赚我们那区区0.1分钱
of one lousy tenth of a cent.
你图啥?
Why?
钱还不是最重要的呢 大卫
钱还不是最重要的呢 大卫
You see, it ain’t about the money, Dave.
老约要是向我们这群无名之辈低头了
If Joe gives in to nobodies like us,
他就承认了我们也能掌握权力
that means we got the power.
所以他不管付出什么代价 也绝不向我们妥协
And he can’t do that no matter what it costs.
我说对了吗 老约?
Am I right, Joe?
我报♥警♥了
I sent for the police.
我报♥警♥了
他们应该到了
They must be here by now.
去请他们进来 塞兹
Send them in, Seitz. Send them in.
我不会再回到号♥子里的 老约
And I’m not going back to jail, Joe.
看看外面 你的权力死期到了
Look out here. Right out here is right where your power ends.
Close the windows.
关上窗户
Close the windows.
关上窗户
Close the windows.
别喊了这些该死的声音 都回家去!
Stop that infernal noise! Go home!
Go home! Go home!
滚回家去!
Go home! Go home!
你说啥我听不见 老约
I don’t hear you, Joe!
快回家找你们爹娘去
Go home to your mothers and fathers!
滚回家!
滚回家!
Go home! Now,
你听我说
You listen to me.
也许应该是你听我说
Maybe you should listen to me for a change.
No, you listen to me.
不!是你听我的
No, you listen to me.
不!是你给我听好
No, you should listen!
关上窗户 闭嘴
Shut the window and shut up!
外面聚集了很多群众
外面聚集了很多群众
There’s a lot of people out there
他们不会就此离开的
and they ain’t just gonna go away.
他们现在有话要说 他们的声音该被人听到
They got voices now and they’re gonna be listened to.
把我关进牢里也无法阻挡他们
Putting me in jail is not gonna stop them.
那是报纸的力量 老约
That’s the power of the press, Joe.
谢谢你教我
So thanks for teaching me about it.
那些孩子们印出了很棒的报纸 老板
Those kids put out a pretty good paper there, chief.
我下令禁止刊登罢♥工♥的新闻
I ordered a printing ban on all strike matters.
是谁违抗了我的命令?
Now, who defied it?
你用谁家的印刷机印的报纸?
Whose press did you use to print this?
谁的?
Whose?
谁的?
Whose?
我们只用最好用的 老约
Well, we only used the best, Joe.
所以我想再跟你说一句
So I just wanna say,
谢了
Thanks again.
嘿兄弟们 快过来
Hey, fellas, they’re over here.
他们出来了
They’re over here.
他们怎么说的?给我们说说 杰克
What’d they say, huh? Jack, tell us.
他们投降了吗?
Did they give in? They give in?
罢♥工♥结束了
Well, the strike’s over.
我们赢了
We beat them.
我们赢了!
我们赢了!
We beat them!
心情好点嘛 黄鼠狼先生
Hey, don’t feel bad, Weas.
借开 借开
Excuse me. Excuse me.
杰克 是警♥察♥
杰克 是警♥察♥
Jack. Jack, it’s the bulls.
警♥察♥来了 放我下来
It’s the bulls, let me down.
快走
Go.
躲起来 杰克
Jack, get down.
该溜了
Go.
杰克 结束了
Jack, it’s over.
快别挡着他
Let him go!
不不不 你不用逃跑
No, no, no. You don’t have to run.
不用再逃了
不用再逃了
Not anymore.
总之 不用再躲像他那种人了
Not from the likes of him anyway.
别怕 来
Come on, come on.
嘿 是小拐 快出来
Hey, Crutchy, come on out of there.
记住我的忠告 史奈德先生
Uh, remember what I told you, Mr. Snyder.
你在牢里的第一件事
The first thing you do in jail,
就是跟老鼠做朋友
make friends with the rats.
分享你们的共同点吧
Share what you got in common.
警官 可以让我来吗
Uh, officer, may I, please?
当然可以 孩子
Sure, kid.
17号♥警车
嘿小拐
Hey, Crutchy.
嗨伙计们
Hey, guys.
你再也不会见到他了
You won’t be seeing much of him anymore.
说拜拜喽吧 典狱长
Say goodbye, Warden.
拜拜了您嘞 狱长大人
Goodbye. Bye bye!
杰克 真可惜你没看到
Jack, you ought to have seen it.
He come storming into the Refuge
他带着风冲进收♥容♥所♥
He come storming into the Refuge
像挥剑一样挥着他的手杖
waving his walking stick like a sword,
领着一群律师和警♥察♥…
and he’s leading this army of lawyers and cops–
谁冲进收♥容♥所♥?
Who comes walking in?
你的朋友啊
You know, your friend.
他呀
Him.
西奥多·罗斯福:第26任美国总统,1♥8♥9♥8年任纽约州长
他呀
Him.
西奥多·罗斯福:第26任美国总统,1♥8♥9♥8年任纽约州长
泰迪·罗斯福
Teddy Roosevelt.
西奥多·罗斯福:第26任美国总统,1♥8♥9♥8年任纽约州长
西奥多·罗斯福:第26任美国总统,1♥8♥9♥8年任纽约州长
州长很感激 你让他注意到了这个问题
The governor’s very grateful you brought this problem to his attention.
州长很感激 你让他注意到了这个问题
The governor’s very grateful you brought this problem to his attention.
那真的是罗斯福?
Roosevelt?
我说你可能要搭便车
I said you might need a lift somewhere.
他很乐意捎你一程噢 想去哪都行
He’s glad to oblige. Anywhere you want.
这次你就是坐在车里了
And this time you ride inside.
快去和泰迪·罗斯福一起坐车
Get to ride with Teddy Roosevelt.
那他可以… 送我到火车站吗?
So could he drop me at the train yards?