口袋里第一次有钱
I got money in my pockets.
真钱
真钱
Real money.
钱 你明白吗?
Money. You understand?
我现在在赚真钱 等我赚够了
I got more on the way and as soon as I collect,
就会自己滚蛋 好吗?
I’m gone, I’m away, all right?
好极了
Well, that’s good.
因为我们根本不需要你
That’s good because we don’t need you.
我们不需要你
We don’t need you!
Because all those words you said, those were mine.
因为你的那些发言
Because all those words you said, those were mine.
都是我说的 我的点子
Because all those words you said, those were mine.
是 但你根本没胆子说出来 是吧?
Yeah, but you never had the guts to put them across yourself, did you?
我现在有了
I do now.
说啊 还在等什么?
Come on. What’s the matter?
你有问题吗?
Got a problem?
也许…你也想要一套新西装?
Maybe you’d like a new suit of your own, huh?
我死也不要
Never!
快滚
Get out of here! Get out of here!
退开 退开
Back! Back, I said!
你太让我恶心了
You make me sick!
我们曾经那么相信你
Look at yourself. I trusted you!
还什么把握当下 杰克?
Seize the day, huh, Jack?
他在骗他们吧
He’s fooling them
这样他才能监视那群大人物的一举一动
so he can spy on them or something.
就是这样 他只是在混淆视听
Yeah, that’s it. He’s fooling them.
想多了
No.
Yeah, he’s spying on them, kid.
是是是你说得对 小孩
Yeah, he’s spying on them, kid.
他在骗他们
He’s spying on them.
莱斯
Les.
这是什么?
What is this?
留给你的
I’m saving it.
大卫
David.
是丹顿的报道
It’s Denton’s article.
“黑暗的真♥相♥”
“The Dark Truth”
“本市害怕报童罢♥工♥的真正原因”
Why Our City Really Fears the Newsies’ Strike.
“记者布莱恩·丹顿报道”
By Bryan Denton.
昨晚我亲眼目睹了一群孩子遭受了赤♥裸♥裸的武力
Last night I saw naked force exercised against mere boys,
报童…
the newsies, who were the–”
但敢耍一点花招 牛仔
但敢耍一点花招 牛仔
One trick, Cowboy,
马上给你送回收♥容♥所♥
and it’s right back to the Refuge.
请走
Please.
今晚你还需要
Uh, are you gonna be requiring
其他东西吗?
anything else this evening, huh?
没有啦?
No?
啧啧啧
Tsk, tsk.
行吧 那我就跟你说晚安了
Well, then, I ought to be saying good night.
记住
Remember,
耍一丁点花招 我就立马禀报普利兹先生
one trick and I go straight to Mr. Pulitzer.
继续继续 各位 振作点
Move it along, please, gentlemen, move it along.
20份报纸 下一位
Twenty papes. Next.
麻烦20份报纸
Twenty papes, please.
30份报纸 麻烦了
Thirty papes, please.
好嘞来30份 下一位
Yes, sir. Thirty papes. Next.
我要50份报纸
I’ll take 50 papes.
50份报纸
Yes, sir. Fifty papes.
50份报纸
50份报纸 下一位
Fifty papes. Next.
睡得好吗 牛仔?
Sleep well, Cowboy?
跟我们来 牛仔
Come with us, Cowboy.
我们要去收拾你朋友 大卫
We’re gonna go fix your pal Davey.
打断他的腿
Fix him so he can’t walk.
闭嘴
Shut up.
敢动他一根汗毛 马上回到收♥容♥所♥
Lift one finger, it’s right back to the Refuge.
下一位
Next.
50份
Fifty.
-早 -早
– Good morning. – Good morning to you.
不好意思 美女
Excuse me, sweet face.
你弟弟在哪 亲爱的?
How’s your little brother, tootsie, huh?
我们的小大卫在哪呢?
Where’s the little Davey?
敢碰我姐姐
Leave my sister alone.
住手
Stop it!
别碰他!
Leave him alone!
你个蠢畜生
You stupid ape.
不要
No!
怎么了 受伤了吗?
What happened? Are you hurt?
我没事
No, I’m all right. I’m all right.
-去救莎拉 -快跑 大卫
– Help Sarah. – Run, Davey!
是啊 快跑 大卫
Oh, yeah, run, Davey.
是啊 快跑 大卫
全家最强壮的男人来喽
We got the best part of your family right here.
放开我
Let go of me!
我会好好享受揍你的
Oh, I’m gonna enjoy this.
住手
Stop it!
莱斯
Les!
住手 你会打伤他
Stop, you’re hurting him. No!
住手 你会打伤他
别碰他
别碰他
Leave him alone!
住手
Stop it!
别打他!
Leave him alone!
记得小拐吗?
Remember Crutchy?
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
大卫
David?
你最好赶紧逃命 牛仔
You better run, Cowboy.
我们会告诉怀瑟叔叔的
We’re gonna tell Uncle Weas.
今晚你就重见收♥容♥所♥了
You’ll be in the Refuge by suppertime.
快滚 臭小子
Run, you lousy cow. Run!
快滚开
Run, get out of here.
不准回来
Don’t come back.
You hear me?
听见没?
You hear me?
你就不能离我们远点吗?
What, you couldn’t stay away?
我装不成一个不是我的人
Well, I guess I can’t be something I ain’t.
一个卑鄙小人?
A scab?
不 聪明人
No, smart.
你写的报道是真心话吗?
Did you mean what you wrote here?
所有被剥削的童工都会听我的
About all these sweatshop kids listening to me?
我从不写那些 我不认为的事情
I don’t write anything I don’t mean.
进来吧
Well, come on in.
我刚刚在打包行李
I was just packing a few things.
是的 我写的都是真心话
So, yes, I meant it.
城市靠童工蓬勃发展
This city thrives on child labor.
很多人都还要靠报纸吃饭呢
A lot of people make money that way.
他们惊恐童工罢♥工♥事件会传开来
They’re terrified that the newsies’ strike will spread.
但其实要传开太难了
Well, there’s really not much chance of that
只要他们有足够的权力
as long as they got the power.
有时只需要一个声音
Sometimes all it takes is a voice.
一个声音变成一百个
One voice that becomes a hundred
然后一千个
and then a thousand,
除非连一个声音都没有
unless it’s silenced.
为什么不能让罢♥工♥传开来?
Why can’t we spread the strike?
再办一场大型集♥会♥ 把消息传出去
Have another big rally and get the word out
让所有正在被剥削的童工都知道
to all the sweatshop kids?
为什么不行?
Why not?
你具体咋做?在报纸上登广♥告♥?
What are we gonna do? Put an ad in the newspaper?
不是 有更好的主意 我们会自己印报纸
No, we’ll do better than that. We’ll make our own paper.
叫他们一定要加入我们 这办法不好吗?
We tell them they gotta join us. Isn’t that a good idea?
是啊
Yeah, it is.
但我们对印刷报纸懂什么?
But what do we know about printing a newspaper?
是不懂 但我们的大哥丹顿懂
Nothing, but our man, Denton…
对 但我们的大哥丹顿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!