in, well, three lifetimes.
你在贿赂我吗 老约?
Are you bribing me, Joe?
额…没有啊
Mm. Well, no.
很高兴跟你聊天 老约
Well, it’s been nice chatting with you, Joe
但我要走了
but I gotta be going now.
等等 听我说完 小子
Wait. You listen to me, boy.
闭上你的嘴 听我说完
Now, you just shut your mouth and listen to me.
闭嘴 好好听一次我的话
You shut up and listen to me for once.
闭嘴 好好听一次我的话
我不跟你拐弯抹角了
It’s no game I’m playing.
要是在罢♥工♥结束之前你帮我做事
You work for me until the strike is over.
没了你 罢♥工♥早早就会结束了
And it will end, boy, make no mistake, without you.
到时你能买♥♥车票去你想去的地方
到时你能买♥♥车票去你想去的地方
Then you go wherever you want to buy a ticket for
远离收♥容♥所♥ 远离这里肮脏的街道
away from the Refuge, these foul streets.
获得自♥由♥!
Free.
有花不完的钱 也没人追捕你
With money to spend and nobody chasing you.
你一定是怕了吧 老头
I must have you scared pretty bad, old man.
你只要替我做事就能得到自♥由♥和钱
I offer you freedom and money just to work for me again.
你的那些狐朋狗友 可不会有这种好运气
To your friends, I won’t be so kind.
你有个左右手叫什么名字来着?大卫?
Now, your partner, what’s his name, David?
我知道他有家人
I understand he has a family.
你猜收♥容♥所♥的人会对他做什么?
What do you think the Refuge would do to him?
都是你 害他沦落到了那里
And it would be you who put him there.
还有其他报童 毕竟 你是他们的老大
And all the others. After all, you’re their leader.
今晚回收♥容♥所♥ 好好考虑考虑
Go back to the Refuge tonight. Think about it.
明早给我你的答案
Give me your answer in the morning.
杰克!
Jack!
这这 快过来
come on. Come on.
跑起来
Run.
快追他们
After him!
快跑快跑
Hurry up.
驾驾…
Beat it. Beat it.
放心
Don’t worry.
他无处可去
He’s got no place to go.
跑 继续跑
Come on, keep running.
你不该这样做 大卫 你会被抓去坐牢的
You shouldn’t have done this, Dave. They could put you in jail.
-我不管 -过来
– I don’t care. – Come here.
你家人怎么办?
What about your family?
你去坐牢了 他们该怎么办?
What happens to them if you go in jail?
你根本不知道监狱有多可怕
You don’t know nothing about jail.
谢谢你救我 但现在赶紧走
Now, thanks for what you’ve done, but you get out of here.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我也不明白 但别废话了赶紧走
I don’t understand either, but just get out of here!
我不走!
No!
快走!
Go!
Santa Fe (Reprise)
圣塔菲
[SINGING] Santa Fe
Santa Fe (Reprise)
Santa Fe (Reprise)
我的老朋友
My old friend
Santa Fe (Reprise)
我不能一辈子躲躲藏藏
I can’t spend my whole life hiding
今天你是唯一能指引我的光明
You’re the only light That’s guiding me today
噗嘶 杰克
Psst! Jack.
看这里
Look.
这是我今天我端餐给史奈德时 从他餐盘偷来的
I snitched it off of Snyder’s plate when I was serving him.
这是最大块的
It’s the biggest one.
噢史奈德先生今晚吃得贼丰盛了
Oh, Mr. Snyder was eating good tonight.
Oh, Mr. Snyder was eating good tonight.
你知道吗 那些我们没吃过的东西
You know the stuff that we don’t never get.
他有土豆 橄榄
He got potatoes, olives, even bacon, sauerkraut.
培根 德国泡菜
He got potatoes, olives, even bacon, sauerkraut.
嘿你猜我在他的德国泡菜 动了什么手脚?
Hey, guess what I done to his sauerkraut, huh?
你要关多久?
So, what’s it get you?
你要关多久?
可能再关三个月吧
Another three months probably.
但你不能被他们打败 知道吗杰克?
But you can’t let them beat you, right, Jack?
正如你一直所说的
That’s what you always say.
我们一出生就注定失败
We was beat when we was born.
你会让烛光一直闪烁吗?
Will you keep a candle burning?
你会指引我找到出路吗?
Will you help me find my way?
You’re my chance to break free
你是我重获自♥由♥的机会
You’re my chance to break free
谁知道何时才能找到
And who knows When my next one will be
圣塔菲
Santa Fe
等着我
Wait for me
抵♥制♥《世界报》! 不再卖♥♥报纸!
Stop The World! No more papes!
抵♥制♥《世界报》! 不再卖♥♥报纸!
– Stop The World! – No more papes!
抵♥制♥《世界报》! 不再卖♥♥报纸!
– Stop The World! – No more papes!
抵♥制♥《世界报》! 不再卖♥♥报纸!
– Stop The World! – No more papes!
赛马哥 帮帮我
Cheese it! Race, please, help me. I need some help.
我需要帮忙
Cheese it! Race, please, help me. I need some help.
好啦 我不是聋子
All right, I ain’t deaf.
喂 别打了
Hey, hey, hey. Break it up. Break it up.
别再这样了
Don’t let that happen again.
嘿 嘿 赛马哥
Hey. Hey, Race.
赛马哥 过来
Race, come here.
干嘛?
What?
告诉我 我眼睛没事吧
Tell me I’m just seeing things. Just tell me I’m seeing things.
你眼睛没事 那就是杰克
No, you ain’t seeing things. That’s Jack.
他在做什么?
What’s he doing?
但他打扮像个奸商
He’s dressed like a scabber.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克 看我 好吗?
杰克 看我 好吗?
Jack, look at me, will you?
是我 大舌头
Come on, it’s me, Mush.
看我 你在做什么 杰克?
Look at me. What are you doing, Jack?
没有这种事 不可能
This ain’t happening. This can’t be happening.
你在干吗 杰克
What are you doing, Jack?
你在搞什么?
Come on, what are you doing?
这怎么回事?
Hey, what is this?
他从哪弄来那套西装?
Where’d he get them clothes?
普利兹先生亲手挑的西装
Mr. Pulitzer picked them out himself.
– 我不相信 – 送给新员工的特别礼物
– I don’t believe this. – A special gift to a special employee.
什么?他出♥卖♥♥♥我们
What? He sold us out.
看他那一身臭西装
Look at him in his little suit.
蠢货 我要揍你!
You bum. I’ll soak you.
蠢货 我要揍你!
你这个卑鄙小人
你这个卑鄙小人
You fink!
让我亲手揍他
Enough! Let me get my hands dirty.
给我过来 肮脏卑鄙的无♥耻♥之徒
Come here, you dirty, rotten scabber.
我要杀了你
I’ll murder you!
噢 你有话要跟他说是吧?
Ah. You wanna talk to him?
来吧来吧
Come on. Come on,
行
Sure.
请说吧
Go right ahead.
这就是你昨晚没逃跑的原因?
This is why you didn’t escape last night.
对
Yeah.
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
你从没对我说过真话
You lied about everything.
你骗我说你♥爸♥在西部
You lied about your father being out west
他不在西部
because he’s not out west.
你也从没告诉我你的真名是什么
You didn’t even tell me your real name.
然后呢?你要怎样 大卫?
So? What you wanna do about it, Dave?
我搞不懂你
I don’t understand you.
让我说给你听
Oh, so let me spell it out for you.
看 晚上没有人帮我盖被子 我没有家人
You see, I ain’t got nobody tucking me in at night
不像你
like you.
不像你
我是孤儿 只能靠自己吃饭 明白吗?
It’s just me. I gotta look out for myself, all right?
你还有报童们啊
You had the newsies.
当报童有什么好处?
Oh, what did being a newsie ever give me,
天天顶着两个黑眼圈过着糟透的每一天
but a dime a day and a few black eyes.
我不能再当小孩了 大卫
You know, I can’t afford to be a kid no more, Dave.
我长这么大
For the first time in my life