Mexicans, blacks, Indians.
给他们让一步
Give ’em an inch,
每个人都会在你撒尿的时候割断你的喉咙
and every one will slit your throat where you piss.
战争结束了 法利先生
The war is over, Mr. Farley.
我们总有一天要停止争斗
We have to stop fighting sometime.
哦 我们会的
Oh, we will.
当只有我们的时候
When it’s ours alone.
来吧 不要……
Come here. Don’t…
站着!
Stand up!
是的 起来 站起来
Yeah. Get up. Stand up.
准备好读了吗 队长?
You ready to read, Cap?
不 不
No. No.
不!不!
No! No!
我喜欢你讲的故事
I like your stories.
我告诉你
I tell you,
我以前从没听说过
I ain’t never heard of news reading
新闻阅读是一项生意
as a business before.
这不是有钱人的职业
It’s not a rich man’s occupation,
如你所见
as you can see.
那你怎么会在这上面浪费精力呢?
Well, so how-how did you bother in it, then?
我的职业是印刷工
I was a printer by trade.
我在圣安东尼奥有一家印刷厂
And I had a printworks in San Antonio.
印刷报纸
Printed up newspapers.
后来战争爆发了
Then the war came.
当一切结束是 一切都毁了
When it was over, it was all gone.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
我不得不在那里为自己创造新的生活
Had to make a new life for myself right there.
不能再印刷报纸了 但我可以读
Couldn’t print the newspapers anymore, but I could read ’em.
这就是我从一个城镇到另一个城镇所要做的
And that’s what I’ve been doing from town to town.
你有家人吗?
You got family and all?
把妻子留在了圣安东尼奥
Left a wife in San Antonio.
真的吗?
Really?

Mm.

好吧 这是你 约翰·凯利
Well, all right. This is you, John Calley.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我可以和你们一起去
I could come with y’all.
我听说了希尔乡村的事
Yeah, I heard all about Hill Country.
基奥瓦人的土地
That’s Kiowa land.
如果他们找到你 会杀了你的
If they find you, they’d kill you.
铁路在那边 约翰
The railroad’s that way, John.
去做你自己的事情吧
Go make something of your own.
至少……
At least…
带上这把枪
take this gun.
我可以很容易再得到一把
I could get another real easy.
替为了她 拿去吧
Just take it for her.
说一下 队长…
Say, Captain…
…那些陷在矿井里人
…those men holed up in that mine,
真的扑灭了火 回家了吗?
they really beat the fire and get home?
是的 他们真的这么做了
Yeah, they really did.
在这里
Right there.
太好了 天呐
Well, goddamn.
太了不起了 对吗?
Ain’t that something, huh?
祝你好运 约翰
Good luck to you, John.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
前进
Come on.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你能教我你常唱的那首歌♥吗?
Will you teach me that song you always sing?
那个…
The one that goes…
他们知道我们在这里
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们得沿着主干道走!
We have to stay on the main road!
主要干道!
Main road!
走这边
我们走
We go.
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do this.
他们已经不在那里了
They aren’t there anymore.
Su-hanna go
Su-hanna go.
妈妈 爸爸死了?
Mama, Papa tot?
是的
Yes.
他们死了
They’re dead.
我想让你远离这些痛苦和杀戮
I want to get you away from all this pain and killing,
让你远离它
get you clear of it.
回到过去 不好
Going back, it’s not good.
得把这事抛诸脑后
Need to put it behind you.
向前 嗯?
Move forward. Huh?
-直线 -是的
– Li-an. – Yes.
沿着那条直线走
Stay on that line.
不要回头看 好吗?
And don’t look back, hmm?

Whoa.

Whoa.
-对长! -坚持住
– Captain! – Hang on.
握住缰绳
Take the reins!
跳!跳 约翰娜!
Jump! Jump, Johanna!
好了 很好 够了
Yeah, good. All right.


Horses.
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
约翰娜!
Johanna!
乔……
Jo…
感谢上帝
Thank God.
约翰娜!
Johanna!
年轻人 我在找卡斯特罗维尔的莱昂伯格夫妇
Young man, I’m looking for the Leonbergers of Castroville.
往前直走
Ja! Gradraus!
直走
Straight.
我们读故事吗?
Do we read story?
挣硬币吗?
Dime-ah?
不 这里不讲故事
No, no story here.
不挣硬币?
No dime-ah?
不 不挣硬币?
No, no dime-ah.
我们去那里吗?
We go there?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们去那里
Yes, we go there.
不 不 队长
No. No, Cap.
– 不 我们去挣硬币 -不 不
– No. We go dime-ah. – No. No.
-我们去 -不
– We go. – No.
我们走吧!
We go!
我们走 不
We go. No.
不 我们走
No, we go.
这是……你属于这里 约翰娜
This is… this is where you belong now, Johanna.
现在这里就是你的家了
This is your home now.
美好的一天
Good day.
我和莱昂伯格夫妇有事说
I have business with the Leonberger family.
是吗?
Ja?
这个孩子叫约翰娜·莱昂伯格
This child is Johanna Leonberger.
安娜
Anna.
我妹妹 她总是我行我素
My sister, she always went her own way.
我们说”留在卡斯罗维尔”但她和她丈夫沃尔夫
We said, “Stay in Castroville,” but she and her husband Wolf,
他们想离开这儿 去山谷里
they wanted to be out there in the valley
那里的土地更便宜
where the land is cheaper.
嗯?
Hmm?
沃尔夫 他不听
她认为自己是印第安人了吗?
So, she thinks she’s an Indian now?
介于两者之间
Well, s-something in between.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!