Yeah.
你的故事只能陪伴你这么久
Your stories can only keep you company for so long.
你送走她之后要做什么?
So, what you gonna do once you’ve taken her?
我可能会一直往南走
I may just keep heading south.
在加尔维斯顿外的船上工作
Work passage on a ship out of Galveston.
去看那些遥远的地方 我…
Go see those far-off places I…
每天晚上读给人们听
read about to people every night.
干这个工作多久了?
How long’s it been?
到现在已经快五年了
Close to five years now.
卡斯特罗维尔的圣安东尼奥路
Castroville’s San Antonio way.
是的是的 它是
Yeah. Yes, it is.
你是不是该回去了?
Isn’t it time you went back?
跟她和好了吗?
Made things right with her?
看看你现在…
Looking at you now…
…我觉得你别无选择
…I’m thinking you don’t have a choice.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是杰佛逊·凯尔·基德队长
My name is Captain Jefferson Kyle Kidd,
很荣幸能回到热闹的的达拉斯
and it is an honor to be back in the bustling city of Dallas.
一个繁忙的小镇 而你们都是忙碌的人
A busy town, and y’all are busy folk,
那让我们开始吧
so let’s get right to it.
我昨天来的时候
Now, when I got in yesterday,
我收集了最新的报纸
I collected the latest newspapers,
寻找合适的读物
looking for suitable readings,
忽略掉没用的新闻
something to take us away from our troubles.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 第三页
From The Times, on its page three…
说句话 船长?
A word, Captain?
我叫阿尔梅
Name’s Almay.
这些是我的同事
And these are my associates.
阿尔梅先生 先生们
Mr. Almay. Gentlemen.
我很喜欢你的朗读 队长
Enjoyed your reading, Cap.
你让我们远离了痛苦的记忆
You take us away from our hard thoughts.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
那么 你在哪里服役 队长?
So, where’d you serve, Captain?
步兵 第三德克萨斯州
Infantry, Third Texas.
-嗯 -你呢?
– Ah. – You?
第一德克萨斯步兵团 北弗吉尼亚
First Texas Infantry, Northern Virginia.
它给我们带来了很多好处
Lot of good it did us.
穷♥人♥打富人的战争
Poor men fighting a rich man’s war.
把我们遗弃在臭水沟里
Left us lying here in the gutter.
在我看来 我们战斗过
Way I see it, we fought,
但并不是我们想要的
but ain’t no piece of this ours.
很晚了 阿尔梅先生
It’s late, Mr. Almay.
你想说的重点是什么?
And what is your point?
重点是 我们这些老兵总得活下去 对吧?
Point is, us old soldiers got to live, right?
我有个生意上的提议
I have a little business proposition for you,
看着你独自旅行
seeing you traveling alone like you are.
这个年轻的女孩
This young girl.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你想要多少钱卖♥♥她?
How much you want for her?
这孩子是非卖♥♥品
This child is not for sale.
有消息说她是威奇托瀑布监狱的俘虏
Word is she’s that captive out of Wichita Falls.
阿尔梅先生 你消息灵通
Mr. Almay, you are well-informed.
有价值的消息传的很快
News of value travels.
50美元怎么样?
How about $50?
好吧 一百美元
All right, a hundred, then.
你可以放心了 至少她值这个价
And you can rest easy knowing at least she’ll get paid.
我是说 看看这白皙的皮肤
I mean, look at that fair skin.
我打赌你在沙漠里一定很幸运
I bet you were a lucky man out there in the desert.
你是人♥渣♥
You are scum.
另一种选择 我们可以直接带走她
In the alternative, we could just take her.
-好了 伙计们 -这是怎么回事?
– All right, boys. – What’s going on here?
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank the Lord.
我们是本地商人 先生
We’re local traders, sir.
我们比较担心
We became concerned about the welfare
这个被这样一个陌生男人
of this here child in the clutches
抓在手里的孩子的幸福
of a strange man such as this.
-搜查他 -我有责任
– Search him. – I am responsible for
把这个孩子送回她在南方的家
returning this child to her family down south.
-那是她的文件和我的服役证书 -呆着别动
– That’s her papers and my oath. – Stay still.
你的手
Your hands.
队长
Captain.
-明白了吗? -是的
– You got that? – Yep.
你带着这个女孩 离开这儿
You take this girl, and you get on your way.
-走吧 -走
– Let’s go. – Move.
– 快走 – 记下他们
– Go on. – Write ’em up.
-回头见 队长 – 继续走
– I’ll be seeing you, Captain. – Keep walking.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
我解决完这些蓝衣服就来找你
I’m coming for you as soon as I’m done with these blues.
-名字 -J.G.埃尔梅
– Name. – J.G. Almay.
地址
Residency.
12波尔克街
12 Polk Street,
达拉斯 德克萨斯
Dallas, Texas.
单身
Sign.
驾!
Hyah!
哈!
Ha!
船长!
Captain!
驾!快跑!
Hyah! Come on!
驾!
Hyah!
快 快
Come on. Come on.
-快 -驾!
– Come on. – Hyah!
驾!
Hyah!
快 下来 下来
Come on. Down, down.
队长 我不是说过 我会来找你吗?
Hey, Cap, didn’t I say I’d come for you?
-去 -我没说过吗?
– Go. – Didn’t I say that?
来吧来吧
Come on. Come on.
上!
Move!
哈!哈!
Ha! Ha!
再高点 快 快!
Higher. Come, come!

Let’s go.
嘿 队长!
Hey, Cap!
你已经上了年纪了
You’re good for a man of years.
对这一切你还不厌倦吗?
But ain’t you just so damn tired of all this?
-帮我一下 -我们的身体和灵魂不是从战争中逃出来了吗?
– Help me. – Didn’t we have our body and soul broke out there?
就这样结束了真是太可惜了
Seems an awful shame for it to end like this
你可以加入我们
when you can just join us.
这个世界上……
This world…
…一些人拥有财富
…rich pickings for some,
剩下的残渣留给我们这样的人
slim pickings for the rest of us.
该死
Shit.
哦 该死的!
Oh, goddamn it!
你走
You go.
上马走吧
Take the horses and go.
我掩护你走
I shoot. You go.
队长
Captain.
不 不 不 这个没用
No, no. No, this is worthless.
看到了吗?这是打鸟的
See this? It’s for birds.
打鸟用的 明白吗?
It’s for birds, understand?
你脑子糊涂了 队长
You’re not thinking straight, Cap.
不值得为她而死
She ain’t worth dying for.

Go.
能跑多快 跑多快
Get away while you can.
你说呢 队长?
What do you say, Cap?
回答我
Talk to me.
阿尔梅先生!
Mr. Almay!
你让我……
You have me…
处在一个不舒服的境遇当中
in an uncomfortable circumstance.
我们到底要怎么解决这个问题?
How exactly are we gonna work this out?
我想每人分一份
I figure a share for each man
我多拿一份
and an extra for me.
考虑到你对我同事的作为
Considering what you did to my associate over there.
这对我来说很公平

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!