最新新闻
复述者
杰佛逊·凯尔·基德队长
威奇塔瀑布镇 北德克萨斯 1870
环 球 新 闻
晚上好 女士们 先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好
Good evening.
很高兴又和大家在威奇托瀑布镇见面
It’s good to be back with you all here in Wichita Falls.
我是杰佛逊·凯尔·基德队长
My name is Captain Jefferson Kyle Kidd,
今晚我在这里给大家带来了
and I’m here tonight to bring y’all the news
来自我们这个世界的所有新闻
from across this great world of ours.
现在…
Now…
很荣幸
Pleasure.
我知道这里的生活方式
Now, I know how life is in these parts,
日出而作 日落而息
working a trade sunup to sundown.
根本没时间看报纸 我说的对吗?
No time for reading newspapers. Am I correct?
那就把这个工作交给我吧
Let me do that work for you.
也许 就在今晚
And maybe, just for tonight,
我们可以摆脱困境
we can escape our troubles
听到外面正在发生的巨大变化
and hear of the great changes that are happening out there.
从地方开始 嗯
Starting local, then.
我们自己的休斯顿邮报
Our own Houston Telegraph
从2月1日起 这条新闻
from the first of February, this news:
“脑膜炎疫情
“The meningitis epidemic
继续肆无忌惮的
“continues to spread without prejudice
在潘汉德尔和北德克萨斯州地区蔓延
“across the Panhandle and North Texas region.
到目前为止 声明
“So far, it has claimed
“夺去了97个生命…
“97 souls…
…在短短两个月的时间内”
…in just a two-month period.”
联邦新闻 我们自己的《达拉斯先驱报》 报道
In federal news, our own Dallas Herald reports
德克萨斯州代表团
of our delegation of the state of Texas
从华盛顿首都开始
up there in the capital of Washington commencing…
-接着 -非常感谢
– Here. – Much obliged.

Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
站住!
Stop!
我不会伤害你的
I’m not gonna hurt you.
到这儿来
Come here.
啊! 别咬!
Aah! Don’t bite!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你有名字吗?
Do you have a name?
我听不懂
I don’t understand.
我…
I…
我不会说基奥瓦语
I don’t speak Kiowa.
过来
Come.
过来
Come on.
没关系 没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
来吧
Come on.
你不能呆在这里 你……
You can’t stay out here. You…
把手给我
Give me your hand.
这些是印第安的代理文件
Mm. These are Indian agency papers.
约翰娜 莱昂伯格
“Johanna Leonberger.”
这是你的名字吗?
Is that your name?
约翰娜?
Johanna?
检查一下这里有什么
Let’s see what we got here.
去那边查一下
Gonna check it on that side.
你的誓言证呢?
Got your loyalty oath?
没有 什么都没有
No, nothing.
你在哪里服役 队长?
Where’d you serve, Captain?
德克萨斯第三步兵队
Third Texas Infantry.
1865年5月26日加尔维斯顿投降
Surrendered Galveston 26 May, 1865.
有武器吗?
Any sidearms?
没有 先生
No, sir.
只有一把鸟枪
Just bird shot.
这上面说你是从圣安东尼奥来的
Says here you’re from San Antonio.
你到这里来干什么?
What’s your business up here?
我是新闻复述者 来回与城镇之间
I read the news from town to town.
我正要去红河镇
I was headed down to the Red River,
然后看见了他
and-and I seen him.
我认为他是在护送这个小女孩
I think he was transporting this little girl here
给联邦当局
for the federal authorities.
看来印第安人抓到她了
Looks like the Indians had her.
这是她的代理文件
Here’s her agency papers.
只找到这些
Just found them.
我们上马吧
Let’s saddle up.
没问题了
You’re good.
这孩子我该怎么办?
What the hell do I do with this child?
把她带到红河去 指挥部会知道的
Fetch her to Red River. Command post will know.
-驾 -驾
– Hyah! – Hyah.

Hyah!
那么是 三周前 军队从蒙塔古县
So, the army found you three weeks ago
驱赶基奥瓦人时发现了你
when they cleared the Kiowa out of Montague County.
自从他们(基奥瓦人)绑♥架♥了你 你就一直和他们住在一起
You’ve been living with them since they kidnapped you
他们在希尔乡袭击了你的家人
when they attacked your family in Hill Country
是六年前的事儿了
six years prior.
天啊
Dear Heaven.
“她的母亲 父亲和妹妹……”
“Her mother, father and sister were…”
他们过世了
Well, they passed.
但是你还有一个阿姨和叔叔…
But you have an aunt and an uncle…
…还住在哪儿
…still living down there.
卡斯特罗维尔附近
Near Castroville.
那就是你被护送去的地方
So, that’s where you were being taken.
我知道卡斯特罗维尔
I know Castroville.
战前我住在那附近
I used to live near there before the war.
那里有很多德国人
Lot of German folk down there.
很好
Yeah.
很好
Yeah.
还记得你的德国家人吗?
Uh, remember your German family?
嗯…
Uh…
好吧
All right.
等到明天 我们找人送你回家
Come tomorrow, we’ll find somebody who can take you home.
好吧 我也是
All right, me, too.
来吧 啊 啊
Come on. Ah, ah.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
原谅我
Pardon me.
这儿有个走失的孩子
Lost child here.
这个孩子需要帮助
Got a child issue here.
非常感谢 祝福你 先生
Much obliged. Bless you, sir.
-我找到了…一个丢失的孩子 -我不能用这个
– I got a lost… lost child. – I can’t use this.
这就是我现在所能做的
That’s all I can do for now.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你有什么事?
What’s your business?
来见你们的印第安代理人
Here to see your Indian agent.
他在红色♥区♥域的北部
He’s up north of the Red,
在预定区上
on the reservation.
我找到了这个孩子
Well, I found this child, see,
巡逻道路上的中尉
and the lieutenant who was patrolling the road
让我带她来你这儿
told me to bring her to see you.
那你想让我怎么做?
Well, what do you expect me to do?
她需要被带回家
She needs taken home.
代理人不会来了
The agent won’t be back
至少三个月内不会
for another three months.
到处走是他的责任
Strays are his responsibility.
看来你得带她了
Looks like you’ll need to take her.
我不能带她 长官
I-I can’t take her, sir.
我工作是 从一个城镇到另一个城镇
I work and travel from town to town.
我不能带着她
I can’t take her.
听我说 朋友
Listen, friend.
等代理人回来 或者自己带着她
Wait for the agent or take her yourself.
由你决定
It’s up to you.
如果你愿意的话 请
If you will, please.
下一个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!