我刚刚买♥♥了机票 我们现在就出发
I just bought tickets. We’re leaving now.
真的吗
We are?
美国航♥空♥
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我现在什么都没带
I don’t have anything with me right now.
我会给你买♥♥一只牙刷
Well, I will buy you a toothbrush.
在罗马
In Rome.
经济舱
Coach is fine.
抬起脚
Lift your feet.
你没抬起来
You don’t lift your feet.
我抬起来了
I’m lifting my feet.
不 你在拖着脚走
No, you’re shuffling.
医生说你得抬起脚走路
The doctor said you should lift your feet.
我抬着脚呢 我抬着脚呢
I’m lifting, I’m lifting.
你想再摔一跤 摔烂你的另一半屁♥股♥吗
You want you should fall down, break your other hip?
那样至少两边的痛苦就平等了
At least then the pain would be the same on both sides.
-平等 -什么事你总想要平等
– Equal. – Everything always has to be equal with you.
我是个民♥主♥的人
I’m a democratic sort of fellow.
等你摔烂另一半屁♥股♥时
Well, see how democratic you feel
我倒要瞧瞧你能感到多平等
When you fall down and break your other hip.
我不会摔烂屁♥股♥
I’m not breaking any hips.
你过会儿要去哪吗
Is there some place you got to get to later?
干嘛走那么快
What is your hurry?
因为我想在下周前到那
My hurry is I want to get there before next week.
以你走路的速度来看…
At the rate you walk…
你想走快点吗
You want faster?
那就和我离婚找个比我年轻的
Divorce me and get yourself a younger man.
汤姆·克鲁斯如何
Tom Cruise, perhaps.
你觉得这很有意思吗
You think you’re funny?
事实上 是的
I do, as a matter of fact.
那么你会怎么办 你这个自以为是
Then what would you do, Mr. Smarty-pants?
自以为很独♥立♥的家伙
Mr. I’m so independent,
我不需要别人帮我开泡菜罐子
I don’t need any help opening the pickle jar.
泡菜罐子和我有仇
I got caught in a pickle.
如果没我帮忙
You’d still be putting on
你现在还在穿夹克呢
Your jacket if it wasn’t for me.
撞我啊 怎么不撞我
Go ahead, hit me, why don’t you?
想撞倒我吗
Want to run me down?
总是这样 响着喇叭 好像这地方是他们的
All the time, honking like they own the place.
我们该自己开车
We could have driven.
谁开 你吗
Who could have driven? You?
你想让我现在心脏病发吗
You’re going to give me a heart attack now?
如果自己不开
What’s the good of having a car
那要车干嘛
If I never get to drive it?
你不能开车 你连路标都看不清
You can’t drive. You can’t even read the street sign.
我还有驾照
I still have my license.
那是因为车管局的女孩
Only because that girl at the DMV
可怜你
Took pity on you.
都是因为你和她调情
All that flirting with her, oh.
真让人难堪
It was embarrassing.
布莱顿海滩大街
Brighton Beach Avenue.
好像你不知道这是哪儿似的
As if you didn’t know what street this was.
我知道这是哪儿
I know what street this is.
当然你知道
Of course you know what street this is.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don’t know what street this is?
我说你不知道了吗
Did I say you didn’t?
我在念路标
I was reading the street sign.
我嫁给了伊夫林·伍德
A regular Evelyn Wood I married.
快点 绿灯了
Hurry up, it’s green.
要变红灯了
The light’s going to change.
上台阶
Step up.
好了
Okay.
确定吗 我们不急
You sure? We’re not in any rush.
我说好了
I said I’m okay.
别走那么快
Don’t walk so fast.
我不想叫救护车
I don’t want to have to call an ambulance.
我不想费劲去想要怎么用
I don’t want to think about trying to
她送给我们的手♥机♥
make that cell phone she sent us work.
你打电♥话♥给她了吗
Did you call her?
她打给我的
She called me.
-她说什么了 -你以为她会说什么
– What did she say? – What do you think she said?
你好吗 爸爸好吗 你们在干嘛
“How are you? How is dad? What are you doing?”
你和她说什么了
And what did you say to her?
我告诉她我们年年都在做同样的事
I told her we’re doing the same thing we do every year.
很好
Good.
她说她寄了一张卡片 问我们收到没
She said she sent us a card, and did we get it.
-我们收到卡片了吗 -你看到了吗
– Did we get a card? – Did you see any card?
或许还没寄到
Maybe it just didn’t get here yet.
或许她寄得太晚了
She probably sent it late.
-别埋怨 -我没埋怨
– Don’t criticize. – I’m not criticizing.
你在埋怨
You are criticizing.
我只是说 她或许忘了
I’m just saying, she probably forgot
最后才想起来
And then remembered at the last minute.
等着瞧吧
You wait and see.
邮戳可能是昨天
The postmark will be yesterday,
好像从法国寄到这一天就能到
As if it could get here from France in one day.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我不想走斜坡
I don’t want to take the ramp.
走斜坡容易点
Well, the ramp is easier.
我要走楼梯
I’ll take the stairs.
你想杀了我
You’re going to kill me.
他终于选定今天杀了我
Today of all days, he decides he’ll finally kill me–
让我走楼梯 以此来摆脱我
Do away with me by making me take the stairs.
看你走楼梯
Give me a heart attack,
就能让我心脏病发
Just watching you take the stairs.
现在的警♥察♥很聪明
They have smart police these days,
就像犯罪现场里的那些小可爱
Like the cute one on CSI.
他们会查明白的
They’ll figure it out.
这将成为头条新闻
It’ll make headlines–
结婚63周年之际 丈夫杀死了妻子
Man kills wife on 63rd anniversary,
手法是爬楼梯
Walking up stairs.
小混♥蛋♥
Hoodlums!
应该逮捕他们
They ought to arrest them.
我们去吃午饭吧
Let’s go have lunch.
走吧 来
Let’s go. Come on.
走吧
Let’s go.
我来了 我来了
I’m coming, I’m coming.
抬起脚来
Lift your feet.
-我抬着呢 -不 你在拖着脚走
– I’m lifting. – No, you’re shuffling.
-抬起脚来 抬起脚来 -抬着呢 抬着呢
– Lift your feet. Lift. – I’m lifting, I’m lifting.
好的 来吧
All right. Come on.
我给你整整帽子
I fixed your hat a little bit.
看起来不错
You’re looking okay with your hat.
是吗
Yeah.
在我看来挺帅的
Looking pretty good-looking to me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我看起来糟透了
I look terrible.
我不明白发生了什么
I don’t understand what happened.
发生了什么
Happened. What happened?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!