A lot of people give me trouble.
但今天我不会
Well, I will be the exception for today.
这座城里充满了惊喜 不是吗
Oh. City’s full of surprises, right?

Yeah.
喂 是我 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, it’s me. Can we talk?
彼得 你好吗
Yeah, Peter. How are you?
是的 是的 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
明早我会给你
I’ll get it to you in the morning.
他们是非常重要的客户
No, they’re very important clients.
不 无论如何不能失掉一个客户
No. Losing a client is not an option.
妈的
Shit.
是的
Yeah.
还有呢
And?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不管 让他推迟开♥盘♥
No, I don’t care. Tell him to postpone the opening.
是的 是的 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
如果他们的律师想联♥系♥你
And if their lawyer tries to contact you…
你看到什么
What do you see?
不 别提第二项提议
No, don’t mention the second offer.
还不行
Not yet.
不 好吧 彼得
No. Okay, Peter.
谢谢你
You, too. Thanks.
这就是我喜欢纽约的原因
You know,this is what I’ve always liked about new york.
在路边停留一小会儿 抽根烟
These little moments on the sidewalk, smoking,
想想你的人生
Thinking about your life.
让你更感激这座城市
Makes you appreciate the city better.
你可以观赏这些建筑物
You can watch the buildings.
感受周围的空气 看看路人
You can feel the air and look at the people.
有时遇到个你感觉聊得来的人
Sometimes meet somebody you feel like you can talk to.
你们能谈什么
You can talk about what?
你能和陌生人谈的事
Things you can say to a stranger.
没有过去 就没有负罪感
You know, when there’s no past, there’s no guilt.
你和一个完全陌生的人上过床吗
Have you ever made love to a perfect stranger?
你现在是在挑逗我
Now you’re teasing me.
我想是的
I believe I am.
我的意思是
Well, I mean…
并不完全是陌生人
No, not exactly a perfect stranger,
如果你指我完全不认识的人
If you mean someone I wouldn’t know at all.
太悲哀了
It’s sad.
悲哀 为什么
It’s sad? Why?
因为没有什么比
Because there’s almost nothing more exciting
和陌生人做♥爱♥更刺♥激♥的了
Than fucking somebody you don’t know.
不是吗
Right?
你不知道他们的名字
You don’t know their name,
刚刚看过他们的脸
Barely saw their face.

Don’t.
别告诉我你的名字
Don’t tell me your name.
我抽完这支烟
You know what? As soon as I finish this cigarette,
就要再进去那家饭店
I have to walk back into that restaurant
继续坐在我丈夫对面
And sit down again in front of my husband.
然后
And?
然后 他不会正眼瞧我
And he won’t look at me.
他不会注意到
And he won’t notice
我今天没穿胸罩
I’m not wearing a bra under my dress.
没穿胸罩
No bra?
也没穿内♥裤♥
No panties, either.
不♥穿♥内衣
No underwear?
今天没有
Not today.
我为那位可悲且孤独的丈夫感到难过
I feel sad for this poor, lonely husband
他没能发现他妻子隐藏的天赋
Who can’t see his wife’s hidden talents.
但你不认为他和别的男人一样吗
Don’t you think he’s like every man, though?
厌倦并且无视自己的妻子
He’s typically blind and bored by his very own wife,
只会幻想和还没到手的女人
Ready to fantasize about the first unknown woman
找乐子
He hasn’t fucked yet.
我很烦人 不是吗
Am I bothering you?
没有
Not at all.
你之所以那么说
Yeah. And you say that
是因为我让你兴奋了吧
Because now I’ve turned you on, right?
你想和我上♥床♥
You want to take me to bed.
你想和我上♥床♥吗
Do you want to take me to bed?
是的 我想
Yeah, I probably do.
得了吧
Aw, come on. All right,
你干嘛和我说这些
Why are you telling me all of this?
因为今晚我想要事情有所改变
Because tonight I want things to change.
过度吸烟有害健康
Chain smoking’s a bad thing.
天晓得 或许我们还会见面
Who knows? Maybe we’ll meet again.
谢谢
Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy your meal.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好吗
Okay?
药店
需要什么
What can I do for you?
我在做下犬式
I was doing downward dog,
然后换做腰扭转式
And then I went into chakrasana,
结果就变成这样了
And that’s when it happened.
什么是下犬式
What’s a downward dog?
瑜伽
Yoga.
是啊
Oh, yeah. You know,
我记得你以前身子骨很松弛很柔韧
I remember you used to be really loose and limber.
李柯里先生 你开处方就好了
Mr. Riccoli, can you just fill the prescriptions now?
-我不是说松弛的像…-我知道你在说什么
– I didn’t mean loose like. – I know what you’re saying.
我还要去别的地方
I just have somewhere to be.
好吧
Right.
这是什么 你和谁在一起
What the hell– who you with?
避孕药 你到底想干嘛
Birth control? What the hell are you doing?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
不 听着 我是说
No, listen, I’m just saying that,
我想 丽迪亚
You know, I think, Lydia,
私下说 你该要个孩子了
Personally it’s time for you to have babies.
你开玩笑吗
What are you, kidding me?
你怎么回事 我走了
What’s wrong with you? I’m out of here.
我说什么了
What’d I say?
我说…
What did I–
你以前人不错 现在是怎么回事
You used to be nice. What happened to you?
丽迪亚 拜托 告诉我 我说错什么了
Hey, Lydia, come on. Talk to me. What’d I say?
我很抱歉
Hey, I’m sorry.
我他妈说错什么了
What the hell did I say?
孩子
Babies.
你又朝我发脾气
You’re picking on me again.
我只是不明白为什么任何事
I just don’t understand why I’m always the one
都得由我提出来
Who has to initiate everything.
才没有
Not true.
我们哪都没去
We don’t go anywhere.
你什么地方都不带我去
You don’t take me anywhere.
上周我带你去了公园
I took you to the park last week.
拜托 我在说出城
Come on. I’m talking about outside of the city.
说一个过去两年里
Name one place in the past two years
你带我去过的城外的一个地方
Outside the city that you’ve taken me to.
汉普顿斯的海滩
Beach in the Hamptons.
那是我们相遇的地方 而你讨厌汉普顿斯
That’s where we met, and you hated the Hamptons.
我说的是公路旅行
I’m talking about a road trip,
或是独木舟旅行 甚至是自行车旅行
Or a canoe trip, even. A bike trip.
你能不能别摆弄你的手♥机♥了
Will you stop with the phone?
说一个
Just name one.
你看吧
Exactly.
什么
What?
如果你能去世界上任何一个地方
If you could go anywhere in the world,
你想去哪
Where would you go?
你知道的
You know where.
-跟我来 -你要干嘛
– Come with me. – What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!