是我的幻觉 还是我老二在痒
Am I imagining things, or is my dick itching?
不 不是 只是这裤子
No, no, no. It’s just these pants.
总是让我有错觉
They always rub me the wrong way.
天啊 当时可真性感
God, that was sexy.
不仅仅是性感
It was beyond sexy.
我感觉自己在拍贝托鲁奇的电影
I felt like I was in a damn Bertolucci movie.
我是怎么了 怎么这么紧张
What is wrong with me? Why am I so fucking nervous?
真搞笑 还是去坐出租车
This is ridiculous. Let’s just get in a cab.
不 太早了 还是抽根烟吧
No, you’re too early. Shit! I need a cigarette.
我觉得自己没醉
I don’t think I was drunk.
虽然我回家时满嘴酒味
Although I definitely had red wine teeth when I came home.
我坐在酒吧上演苦情戏的时候
I’m sure he found that really attractive
他一定觉得我很有”吸引力”
As I sat at the bar yammering about myself.
怪不得我们回去的时候他那么激动
Oh, no wonder he was so excited when we got home.
我终于不说话了
I finally shut the fuck up.

Yeah.
后来我几乎没说一句话
I hardly said a word the rest of the night after that.
感觉很好
It was good,
但是注定无疾而终
But there’s nowhere for it to go.
我想如果只是做♥爱♥也就没事了
I think it would’ve been fine if it was just sex,
但是没那么简单
But it took another turn.
又有其他的 我不知道那算什么
Something happened. I don’t know what zone that was,
但是我们都陷进去了
But both of us played into it.
这样真好
It’s good we’re gonna do this–
喝几杯酒 把事情讲清楚
Have a couple of drinks and get straight.
让他知道我懂这一切
Let him know I know what this was–
不代表什么
Nothing.
天啊 我真讨厌那扇窗
God, I hate that window.
我不想看地铁的内部结构
I don’t want to see the innards of the subway system.
让人很恶心
Makes me feel sick.
赶快到吧
Just get me there.
你好 来杯詹美臣 很好
Hi. Can I get a Jameson? Great.
-给你 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thanks.
你忘记关那个了
You left that on.
是 我一会再看
Yeah. I’ll look at it later.
晚安
女士
Madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是我想要的房♥间
This is not the room I wanted.
我觉得离街道这么近很不舒服
I don’t find it comfortable so near to the street.
噪音太大
The noise.
我自己来拿包吧
I can carry my bags.
这是我的工作
That is my job.
这很好
This is good.
我真希望下雪
I was hoping it would snow.
街道就会安静下来
Then the street is quiet.
整个世界也安静下来
The world goes quiet.
我觉得这里不会下雪
I don’t think there is snow.
-你不是美国人 -不是
– You’re not American. – No.
不是 我们酒店没几个美国人
No, we’re not so many of US American in this hotel.
这就是我最喜欢纽约的地方
It’s one of the things I love best about New York.
所有人都来自不同的地方
Everyone came from somewhere else.
是的
Yeah.
希望你在这住的舒适
Well, I hope you will be very comfortable here.
如果有需要给下面打电♥话♥
Please call down if you need anything.
这里没有花
There are no flowers.
能不能送点花到这个房♥间
Is it possible to have flowers in the room?
紫罗兰 或者
Violets? Or…
我喜欢紫罗兰
I love violets.
当然如果你们没有的话
I’m not expecting you to buy them, of course,
我也不要求你们去买♥♥
If you, uh– if you don’t have them.
我想我会找到紫罗兰的
I’m sure I can find some violets.
进来
Come in.
你是哪里弄来的
How did you do that?
我什么也没做
I didn’t do anything.
您一定是预定了这束花
You must have requested them.
就在下面的大厅里
They were downstairs in lobby.
我没有
I didn’t.
没有更好
All the better.
难以置信
Incredible.
看来你很幸运 不是吗
So you’re lucky, no?
这些紫罗兰在等着你
These violets were waiting for you.
还有没有什么其他的奇迹我可以效劳
Are there any other miracles I can perform?
我真不敢相信
Oh, I doubt it.
怎么了
What– what’s happened?
过来 过来
Here, here.
对 对不起 用这个 拿着
I’m s– I’m sorry. Here, here, here.
没事 过来
No, no. Come on.
把头仰起来
Put your head back.
你会觉得疼吗
Are you in pain?
我不太懂
It’s not my business.
后背疼吗
From your back?
等一下
Wait here.
我给你准备了点东西
I have something for you.
可以吗
Please?
紫罗兰之谜已经解决了
The mystery of the violets is solved.
我爸爸是
My father is, um–
这里的经理 酒店经理
My father is manager here– at hotel.
他很高兴你又入住酒店
He’s very happy you have returned to hotel.
他是你的忠实粉丝 女士
He’s very big admirer of yours, madame.
他说在巴黎听你唱过很多次
He says he heard you sing many times in Paris.
请代我谢谢他
Please thank him.
巴黎是我梦想的地方
Paris is place I wish I visit.
你想让我给你打开吗
Would you like me to open?
好吧
Perhaps.
你和我一起喝吧
Would you join me?
我不…
I don’t…
喝吧
Please?
干杯
Sant?
你看起来很伤心
You seem so sad.
年轻人不应该这么伤心
No one so young should be so sad.
你还唱歌♥吗
Do you still sing?
再也不唱了
Never.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我会很高兴听您唱歌♥
I should love to have heard you sing.
这里太冷了
You are too cold.
当然会冷
Surely.
不冷吗
No?
你怎么能受得了
How can you bear it?
不知道你怎么能受得了
Don’t know how you can bear it.
对不起 我没看见什么
I’m sorry. I– I don’t see anything.
你在街上看到了什么吗
Did you see something in the street?
女士 需要我关上窗户吗
Would you like me to close the window, madame?
太冷了
It is very cold.
好的
Yes.
请关上窗户
Please close the window.
经理很高兴
The manager is very happy
您再次入住酒店
That you’ve returned to the hotel.
他记得你很喜欢紫罗兰
He remembered your love of violets
希望你喜欢
And hopes you enjoyed them.
他是你的忠实粉丝 女士
He’s a great admirer of yours, madame.
他说在巴黎
Says that he heard you sing
听你唱过很多次
Many times in Paris.
是吗
Yes.
请代我谢谢他
Please thank him.
艺术家?
Artist?
画家
Painter.
我看见你手上的颜料了
I see the paint on your hands.
是的
Mm-hmm.
我也是画家
I’m a painter, too.
已经获得了一些关注了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!