这是我女儿 她今晚会跟你去舞会
That’s my daughter. She’ll go to the prom with you tonight.
这才是应该做的事
It’s the right thing to do.
而且那很重要 对吧
And that’s not chopped liver, right?
我17岁 却只到过二垒
I was 17, and I’d only been to second base,
不过我觉得今晚可能走好运
But I felt like tonight could be my lucky night.
孩子
Hey, kid.
瑞可先生
Hey, Mr. Riccoli. Hey.
-叫我弗兰克 -好
– Call me Frank. – Oh. Yeah.
-你看上去不错 -谢谢
– You look good. – Thanks.
听着 尽量在12点12点半之前带她回家
Listen, try to get her home by 12:00, 12:30.
她得吃药
She’s gotta take her pills.
你干嘛停下
Why are you stopping?
那是我女朋友
That’s my girlfriend.
抱歉 我和吉尔一起来的
I’m sorry. I came with Gil.
他是纽约大学电影专业的
He’s a film major at NYU.
那 很好
Oh, that– that’s cool.
我们 我们没什么的
We’re– we’re cool. Whatever.
没什么事
It’s no biggie, you know?
你的 你的游泳性耳炎怎么样了
How’s your, uh, swimmer’s ear?
很好 好多了
Good. Better.
这位是
Who’s your date?
愿望
Make-a-wish.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
来舞会是她的梦
You know, it was her dream to go to prom,
我说 当然 我会帮你实现梦想
and I said, “of course I’ll make your dream come true.”
我想跳舞
I want to dance.
咱们 咱们应该先谈谈
Uh, we should– we should talk first.
我想跳舞
I want to dance.
每个人都拍起你的手
Everybody clap your hands.
你们都看看
Check it out, y’all.
能有多低
How low can you go?
还能否再低
Can you go down low?
低到地板
All the way to the floor?
你能到多低
How low can you go?
还能站起来吗
Can you bring it to the top?
一路下去不停歇
Like you’ll never, never stop?
等等 那是我的车
Wait! That’s my limo!
你自己用走的吧
You’ve got your own wheels.
带我从公园走回家吧
Want to walk me home through the park?
从公园走
Through the park?
谢谢
Thanks.
我今晚很开心
I had a really good time tonight.
我也是
Me, too.
也许我该送你回家了
I should probably take you home.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
我现在真什么都想不出来
I really can’t think of anything right now.

Come on.
脱掉我的内♥裤♥
Take my panties off.
来啊
Come on.
对 就是它
Yeah, that’s them.
好 现在脱掉你的裤子
Okay, now take your pants off.
快点
Hurry.

Come on.
过来
Come here.
抓住我的腿
Grab my legs.
就是这样
That’s it.
早晨了
Mmm, it’s morning.
该死
Oh, fuck!
-倒霉孩子 -对不起
– Motherfuckers. – I’m sorry.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
他们昨晚又输了 这些蠢货
They lose it in the night– these rat bastards.
八比七输了 八比七
They lost it 8 to 7. 8 to 7.
-扬基队得练练投球了 -早上好 爸爸
– Them yankees need some pitching. – Hi, daddy.
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby.
听着 谢谢你 真的
Listen, I, uh– I really want to thank you very much.
在纽约像你这样的男孩不多了
There are not too many young men like you left in this city.
不用谢
Well, it’s my pleasure.
看 纽约女演员 让人发疯
Yeah, New York actresses– they drive you nuts.
女演员
Actresses?
去年 她演海伦·凯勒
Last year, she played Helen Keller.
蒙着眼睛绕城走了两星期
She walked around the city for two weeks, blindfolded.
就为了找到角色的感觉
You know, to get the feeling of the part.
鼻子磕破两次 现在又在市区这样
Broke her nose twice. Now she’s doing this thing downtown–
也不知道演的谁
What the fuck– whose life is it anyway?
总而言之 现在每天在轮椅上呆20小时
Anyway– anyway, she’s doing 20 hours a day in a chair now.
中♥央♥公园大约有843英亩
Central park covers almost 843 acres.
相当于曼哈顿6%的面♥积♥
It is 6% of Manhattan.
纽约还有12万7千个体验派女演员
There are also 127,000 method actresses in New York,
占城市人口的2%
Which is 2% of the population.
在我高中毕业舞会的夜晚
And on the night of my senior prom,
这两者结合在一起
These two elements came together
让美好的心愿得以实现
To make one perfect wish come true.
天啊 我爱纽约
God, I love New York.
我就在这
And here I am
纽约仅剩的男孩
The only living boy in New York
好了伙计们 我不玩了
All right, guys. I’m done.
我要走了
I’m out. Yeah.
谢谢你 老兄
Thanks, man.
-还好吗 -很好
-Hey. -Hey.
看起来你好像得了心脏病
You look like you’re gonna have a heart attack.
没事的
That was nothing.
听我说
You know what?
等一下好吗 我给他们说声再见
Give me a sec, all right? Just gonna go say bye.
-好兄弟 -好
– My man. – All right.
这是给你的
That’s for you.
现在可要更多训练才行…
Now, with a little bit more practice…
我就不用了
I ain’t practicing.
我们走吧
You had me going.
你打很棒
You’re good.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
好了 走吧
All right. Let’s go.
不知道为什么自己要跟他见面
I don’t know why I said I’d meet him.
我记得给了他电♥话♥号♥码 但不记得什么时候了
I know I gave him my number, but when?
再见的时候吗
When we said goodbye?
对 是在酒吧
Oh, yeah. It was at the bar.
那时候 我没想到
I didn’t realize we were gonna go home together
会和他一起回家
At that point.
傻瓜
Idiot.
为什么我那么做
Why did I do that?
为什么表现成那样
Why did I act like that?
我今晚只喝两杯
I’m only gonna have two drinks tonight.
我不会再和他做♥爱♥ 我不想做
I’m not gonna have sex with him. I don’t want to.
真的不想
I really don’t.
天啊 我不想
God, I had no intention
跟他或其他任何人回家
Of going home with him or anyone.
当他坐我身边时 很明显
When he sat down next to me, it was so clear
我们格格不入 但我也没觉得奇怪
We weren’t each other’s style that it wasn’t even weird.
因为没什么化学作用 我们就随便聊聊
And since there was no vibe, we just started talking
什么也没想
Without thinking anything,
后来 不知怎么回事
And then I don’t know what happened.
和这个女孩真不是好主意
It’s a bad idea with this girl.
说什么呢 她已经不是个女孩了
What am I saying? She’s not a girl.
我不知她多大
I have no idea how old she is,
但是她绝对不是女孩了
But she’s not a fucking girl.
为什么我要走30个街区来这家酒吧
Why am I walking 30 blocks to this bar?
我觉得我不应该来
I’m not in a good space for this.
是 她很漂亮 没错
Yeah, she was beautiful. Yes, she
身材很棒 聪明机灵
had a great body, and she’s smart.
她当时喝醉了吗 我都不知道
Was she even drunk? I don’t even know.
我都不知道她是干什么的 这很重要吗
I don’t even know what she was. Does it really matter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!