我们之间有某种强大的 奇怪的魔力
We’re having some kind of powerful, weird alchemy,
它发生时你必须要引起关注
and you have to pay attention when that happens.
你不能随意对待这种魔力
This stuff is not to be treated lightly.
听着 我只是出来抽根烟
Listen, I actually just came out here to have a cigarette, okay?
放松一下 做我自己的事
And relax and do my thing.
所以 没准 下次吧
So, uh, maybe another time.
但是可能没有下次了
Yeah. But there may not be another time. Okay?
我可能再有没有这种机会了
I may never get this chance again.
我是说 咱们可能再也没有这种机会
I mean, we may never, you know,
能回到这一刻
be able to return to this– this moment.
那你应该知道我结婚了而且很快乐
Well, then, you should know that I’m married and happy.
好 那他在哪
Right. Uh-huh. And where is he?
他把你一个人留在这么黑的地方 没有打火机
He leaves you out here alone, in the dark, without a light.
-我可不觉得你很快乐 -他不抽烟
– I’m not feeling that. – Well, he doesn’t smoke, so–
-但是不管怎样你爱他 -对啊 为什么不爱
– But you love him anyway. – Yeah. Why not?
对 对 他让你一个人沉迷于致命之物
Sure. Sure. He just abandons you, huh,
让你一个人忍♥受苦难 然后死去
to your mortal disease, and leaves you alone to suffer and die,
而他还在那假装爱你
when he’s in there pretending to love you?
我不怎么尊重这家伙 我看他是个胆小鬼
I don’t respect this guy. I think he’s a coward.
我觉得他很自私 原谅我说这些话
I think he’s selfish. And forgive me for saying this,
不过我想总有一天
but I think any moment now,
这家伙会对你显露出真实的一面
this guy’s gonna open up his real self to you,
那将会…
and it’s gonna be all–
就像是超级恐怖的东西爆发出来一样
like, scary stuff’s gonna come out.
我刚才一下子就感觉到了
You know, I felt it right away.
一下就感觉到了 我觉得
I felt it right away– that I think–
我要说些大胆点的了
I’m gonna say something a little bold here.
我觉得你可能嫁错人了
But I think you might be married to the wrong person.
我刚跟你说的
I don’t know that even if that were true
-我自己都不知道是真是假 -很好
– that I’d tell you. – Right.
-我们也算不上朋友 -对 咱们不是
– We’re not exactly friends. – No, we’re not.
-对 -没错
– No. – That’s true.
不过你确实借我的火用 对吧
But we did share a flame. Right?
说到这个
Speaking of.
看到了吧 你看看 看到没 你需要我
See? Look at that. See? You need me.
你要走开 而你需要我
You’re walking away, and you need me.
我们共用一个打火机
We share a flame.
成百上千的小分子都在沸腾
Thousands of tiny molecules are heating up right now.
它们穿过我们的大脑
They’re penetrating our brain.
它们刺♥激♥我们的性♥欲♥
They’re stimulating our sexual desire.
我不认识你 不过我觉得那样的性♥爱♥很浪漫
I don’t know about you, but I find that shit very romantic.
很高兴你走到这边来了
And I’m so glad you walked over here
因为现在我能更舒服一点的告诉你
Because now I can feel a little bit more comfortable to tell you
我刚好是 少数几个
that I happen to be, uh, on the forefront of men
可以找到并到达女人的G点的男人
able to find and locate a woman’s g-spot.
我可以为你做
And I could do that for you.
你真好啊 谢谢
That’s really generous of you. Thank you.
我的荣幸 你可以享受
It’s my pleasure. Well, it’s your pleasure.
什么让你觉得我没找到G点
And what makes you think I haven’t located it yet?
你拿烟的姿势
Um, the way you hold the cigarette.
有点高有点紧
It’s a little high and tight, you know?
你要做的就是再低一点
What you have to do is you have to lower it.
你得把它整个放下去
You have to bring it all the way down
让它能舒服的躺在下面
in there so it just sits comfortably.
让它休息 如果像那样那么高那么紧
It rests there. If it’s high and tight like that,
整个身体被束缚了
The whole body gets restricted,
神经丛都封闭了
and the plexus gets closed off,
那阴♥道♥就锁住了
you know, and the vagina gets locked.
我只是刚巧知道这个
Look, I just happen to know
有关阴♥道♥的疯狂而奇怪的技术问题
this crazy, weird technique with the vagina.
很不错 而且我觉得你会有兴趣
It’s kind of cool, and I thought you’d be interested.
不过你得准备好
But you have to be prepared.
你知道我什么意思吧 准备是关键
You know what I mean? Preparation is the key.
它先要走一小段路 很短的路 像是…
I mean, it starts with a little walk. Just a short walk, like…
像是…走到我公♥寓♥
You know, like, to, uh– like my apartment.
离这也就几百米 我们可以走过去
It’s a couple blocks from here. And we would walk,
我会讲几个优美而经典的段子
and I would tell you a few little elegant, classy jokes.
咱们可以一起乐一乐 笑一笑
You know, kind of getting us a little giggly, a little silly.
-然后咱们一起喝一杯勃艮地 -勃艮地吗
– You know? And then we’d share a glass of burgundy. – Burgundy?

Yeah.
咱们在我宽敞的阁楼里
We’d bask in the warm, gentle, romantic
沐浴着温暖柔软而又充满情欲的光辉
yet erotic glow of, uh, my spacious loft.
然后我为你宽衣
And then I would undress you,
你为我解带
and you would undress me.
我们赤身面对彼此 我们接吻
We’d stand naked before each other, and we’d kiss.
我发现 我发现接吻是很有用
I find– I find kissing a very helpful,
而且甜蜜的放松方式
sweet way to– to relax.
然后 可能我会 我会
And then, maybe I would– I would–
我会轻轻的咬你的脖颈
I would bite your neck a little bit.
不重 不重 只是轻轻地轻轻地咬一下
Not– not hard. Just gentle– gentle little nibbles,
就像 像小凯蒂猫
Like– like a little kitty cat, you know?
然后 然后你会感觉到
And then– and then you would feel
我的手滑到你的下♥体♥
my hands kind of descend to your lower region,
一路探索
kind of, uh, finding their way,
按♥摩♥你阴蒂周围的皮肤
massaging the skin around your clitoris,
那会更容易刺♥激♥你达到高♥潮♥
which would even stimulate the arousal even more.
我会一直在你耳边轻诵
All the time, I’m whispering
优美的小诗篇
delicate little poems in your ear, you know?
你体内的血液
And the blood from your body
涌向那堵湿墙
is– is rushing to the wet internal walls,
我的手指不遗余力地滑入
and my fingers would slide effortlessly–
你是演员还是什么
Are you an actor or something?
还是喜剧演员 你是个喜剧演员
Or a comedian? You’re a comedian.
不 某种意义上我是个作家
No. I, uh– I’m kind of a writer.
-你是某种意义上的作家 -对 某种意义上的
– Oh, you’re kind of a writer. – Yeah, kind of.
你呢 你做什么的
You know, what about you? What do you do?
我是个妓♥女♥
I’m a hooker.
那是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
意思就是别人花钱跟我做♥爱♥
That exactly means that people pay to have sex with me.
所以 如果我想要
So, if I wanted to, um…
这是我名片
Here’s my card.
上面有我的电♥话♥和网址
It’s got my number and my web site on it.
所以 你是
So wow. You’re, uh…
-这就是你为什么 -周五♥不♥行
– That’s why you’re – Fridays is no good.
周六周日很忙
Saturdays and sunday are busy.
周末 周末不行
Weekends are… avoid weekends.
我很期待再次见到你
You know, I look forward to hearing from you
和你分享另一个…亲密的瞬间
and sharing another… intimate moment.
该死
Well, fuck me.
在纽约市
In New York city,
现在有759家药店
There are currently 759 drugstores
超过1600名注册药剂师
and over 1,600 registered pharmacists.
我高中舞会的那一天
On the day of my senior prom,
他们其中之一会改变我的生活
one of them would change my life.
该死的废物 又输了 二比一
Shit bums. They lose 2 to 1 again. One run.
他们拿船桨都打不到球
They couldn’t hit a ball with an oar.
听着 这是免费的
Listen, this is on the house.
我听说了你约会的那个女孩的事
I heard about what happened with you and that girl you were dating.
我很遗憾
Oh. I’m really sorry.
还是在舞会当晚
And on prom night.
会有另外一个舞会的
Like there’s gonna be other proms.
不会有另外一个舞会的
Well, there’s not gonna be another prom.
现在没有 永远也没有了
Not now, not ever.
她是个妓♥女♥ 对吧 粉碎了一个男孩的梦
She’s a whore, all right? Crushing a young man’s dreams.
她就是个蛇蝎心肠的性♥爱♥恶魔
She’s a snake fucking devil whore is what she is.
-她没权利这么做 -其实 其实没什么的
– She’s got no right. – It’s– it’s really– it’s all right.
我们只约会了几个月 我没事
I mean, we only went out a couple months, and I’m okay with it.
这样 我会帮你
Here’s the thing. I’m gonna help you.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
我有东西给你看
I got something to show you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!