你今天真是充满惊喜啊
Aren’t you full of surprises today.
你把戒指取下来了
You took off your ring.
本 你的钥匙
Ben, your keys.
本 等等
Ben, wait up!
李夫卡 你的中介人来了
我来这个城市
I’ve come into the city
只为了这个生意 所以希望它是比好生意
only to do this deal, so it better be good.
我的客人想要钻石 得尽快
My customer wants natts, asap.
我现在还在筹备我的婚礼
I’m in the middle of my wedding arrangements,
但我却来这和你谈生意
But I came here to do this business with you.
你要和谁结婚
Who are you getting married to?
他叫哈伊姆
His name’s Chaim.
哈伊姆神情气爽
Chaim in the mood.
为了爱
For love.
我怎么没收到你的邀请帖啊
Where’s my invitation for your wedding?
你邀请我去你的婚礼了吗
Did you invite me to your wedding?
我希望我要邀请了
Oh, I wish I had.
我和哈西德派教♥徒♥做了25年的生意
25 years I’ve been trading with hasidic people.
我对他们一无所知
I know nothing about them.
他们对耆那教教♥徒♥也一无所知
They know nothing about Jain peoples.
言归正传 我来47号♥街不是来聊天的
Strictly business. We don’t come to 47th street to chitchat.
你验货的时候 我要吃东西
While you inspect the goods, I’m going to eat.
失礼了
Excuse me.
你们不吃肉的吧 你们印度教教♥徒♥
Tou can’t eat meat, right? You Hindus?
我们不是印度教教♥徒♥ 我们是耆那教教♥徒♥
No, we are not Hindus. We are Jains.
印度教对我们来说太唯物主义了
Hinduism is too materialistic for us.
不吃肉 不吃鱼
No meat, no fish.
-你不能吃什么 -猪肉 虾子
– And what can’t you eat? – No pig, no shrimp.
-你还不能吃什么 -洋葱 大蒜
– What else can’t you eat? – No onion, no garlic.
牛奶和肉不能一起吃
No milk and meat together.
不能吃土豆和根茎蔬菜
No potato, no roots.
不能吃没有祷告过的食物
Nothing that hasn’t been blessed.
不能吃太辣的东西
Nothing too spicy.
这会让人兴奋而充满激♥情♥ 你知道的
It is exciting the passions, you know.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 他们什么都能吃
The Christians… They eat everything.
他们就像中国人
They’re like the Chinese.
他们从来不用花很多时间
They never have to spend too much time
选择餐馆
Picking a restaurant.
这就是为什么没有基♥督♥教♥徒♥
That’s why there are no Christians
在钻石市场混的原因
in the diamond market.
你怎么能相信一个
How can you trust a person
什么都吃的人呢
who will eat anything?
这一块不怎么样
This parcel’s not so good.
你给我的至少有百分之二十的杂质
At least 20% rejection you’ve given me.
多少钱
How much?
那一块多少钱
510美元
550.
贵了 太贵了
Too much. Way too much.
我给你480
I’ll give you 480.
你为什么这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我的小孩会在家哭死的
My children will be crying at home.
因为我和你做完生意以后
Because after I do business with you,
我就没钱买♥♥吃的了
I have no money for food.
我不能这样和你做生意的
I can’t make commission on this.
540 也许我可以给我的小孩一点干面包
540. Maybe I can give my children some dry bread.
我得和我的客户商量
I have to check with my customer.
我的客户说太贵了
My customer says too much.
不 他没有这样说
No, he doesn’t.
我知道你听得懂古吉拉特语
I know you understand Gujarati.
我故意撒谎的
That’s why I lied.
我知道你知道我懂古吉拉语
And I know you know I know Gujarati.
我还知道你懂依地语
And I know you know Yiddish.
我在和答录机说话
I was speaking to an answering machine.
520 作为结婚礼物 “恭喜”
520, as a wedding present. Mazel.
对不起 我不能和你握手
I’m sorry. I can’t shake your hand.
我不可以碰其他的男人
I’m not allowed to touch any man
除了我丈夫
who isn’t my husband.
恭喜
Mazel.
恭喜你结婚了
And mazel for your wedding.
恭喜你早生贵子 子孙昌盛
Mazel for the dozen children you’ll soon have.
谢谢 那是你的小孩吗
Thank you. Is that your children?
梅尼西和帕里希
Minesh and Paresh.
-你的妻子呢 -她现在的照片
– Where’s your wife? – Oh, she’s not looking that good
可不怎么好看
in the photographs these days.
去年她悟到婚姻是种罪
Last year she decided that marriage was a sin.
她现在在印度
Now she’s in India,
剃了头发 挨家挨户地
With her head shaved, going door to door,
捧着一个碗乞讨食物
Collecting food in the bowl.
她曾经是我的妻子
She used to be my wife.
现在我要礼拜她了
Now I have to worship her.
别担心 她不是唯一没有头发的
Don’t worry. She’s not the only one without hair.
我今早也把我的头发给剃了
I had to shave off all mine this morning.
因为我明天要结婚了
‘Cause I’m getting married tomorrow.
这是假发
This is a wig.
为什么 女人留长发有什么错呢
Why? What is so wrong with women’s hair anyway?
为什么你们都想剪掉它
Why you all want to cut it off?
他们想让我在结婚夜的时候剪掉
They wanted me to cut it off on my wedding night.
我说”门都没有”
I said “No way.”
我的头发留了25年 10分钟就剪掉了
It took 25 years to grow, 10 minutes to cut off.
现在 在我剩下的日子里
And now, for the rest of my life,
我只能戴着其他女人的头发
I have to wear some other woman’s hair.
据我所知
For all I know,
你现在可能是戴着我妻子的头发
You could be wearing my wife’s hair right now.
你妻子的头发 这是什么意思
What do you mean, your wife’s hair?
大多数美国的假发
Most human hair in America
都来源于印度的庙宇
comes from our temples in India,
女人们在那里把束缚的长发献给上帝
Where women offer their long locks to God
他们因此把头发卖♥♥到西方
So that they can be sold to the west
你们就有了假发
and you can have your wigs.
当我们在等待救世主
While we are waiting for the Messiah,
当我们在等待佛祖
While we are waiting for Mahavir…
你已无需用眼神表明
Your eyes will suffice.
给困倦的人们以希望
To give tired men hope.
在这个区 这样不合规矩
This is not the proper etiquette in this neighborhood.
这是 什么
What is this?
李夫卡
Rifka!
李夫卡
Rifka!
马苏可巴
Mansukhbai!
这是达比·托尔 对吗
是的 你知道他吗
我从那来的
我在马里出生
那真是太好了
我自己是海地人
我喜欢西非音乐
妹妹 你想去哪
一直开吧
我想把你们的音乐拍成电影
你没问题吧
没问题 我们走吧
好 太好了
我很…我很抱歉
Oh, I’m s…I’m so sorry.
你就这么就进来了
Wow, that’s an entrance.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Which way are you going?
我只想穿过这座城市去到东边
Uh, I was just gonna go over cross town to the east side.
我想在那儿也可以拍 好的 走吧
Oh, I guess I can film there, too. Okay, let’s go.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你好
Hello?
大卫 你还好吧
David? Are you okay?
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
可以这样说
Yeah, you can say that.
听着 他留言给我说你的几条音乐
Listen, he left me a message about a couple of music cues.

Who?
艾巴拉 你的导演
Abara, your director.
好的 哪几个
Uh, okay, which ones?
5 7 8 12 13
5, 7, 8, 12, 13…
好好 留言是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!