潜艇手册的俄♥国♥翻译本
From a Russian translation of one of your service manuals.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
打开♥发♥弹舱 一号♥发射!
Ports open. Fire one.
二号♥发射! 做得好
Fire two. Cut track.
小心一点
Be careful of the housing.
当心!
Watch it.
我要进去了
I’ve got to go in.
只剩下很少时间
We don’t have much time.
把我们的位置通知潜艇人员求助
Give the sub our position and get some help.
知道了
All right.
科维克? 科维克过来
Kovacs? Kovacs? Come.
看着里面
You’re not in the right place. Please.
做得好 科维克博士
Well done, Dr. Kovacs.
继续… 继续…
Go ahead. Go ahead.
把弹头准备好后 我们再干杯庆祝
When the warhead is ready for its final voyage, we will drink a toast.
没有东西可以阻止我们了
There is nothing that can stop us anymore.
把绳子拉紧一点
The guide rope. Keep the tension.
阿♥拉♥之泪
The Tears of Allah.
很鲜甜 像钱一样
Sweet, like money.
世代以来 这是权力的象征
For centuries, this has been a monument to power,
但也无法跟我们拥有的相比
but nothing like what we now possess.
科维克 是吗?
Huh, Kovacs?
大家躲好! 上去那里!
Everybody stay undercover! You, get up there!
莱菲力 趴下!
Leiter, stay down!
为何这么久?
What took you so long?
别用重型武器
Hold up on the heavy stuff!
邦德在里面
Bond is still in there!
随时都可以发射
It’s armed.
拉麦士拿着弹头走了!
Largo got away with the warhead.
把直升机召来!
Call down a chopper.
我去抓他回来 祝你好运
I’m going to try the oasis. Good luck.
邦德安全了 我们进去吧
Bond’s clear! We’re moving in!
给你的
There you are.
我习惯在五点钟喝马提尼
I always have a martini at 5:00.
你总是戒不掉你的老♥习♥惯
You’ll never give up your old habits, James.
你错了 那些日子过去了
No, you’re wrong. Those days are over.

Oh, no.
抱歉 詹姆斯先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Bond.
看来我来得真不合时
Obviously caught you at a bad moment.
是M派你来的吧
M sent you.
他想求你回去
Only to plead for your return, sir.
他说没了你 恐怕文明世界的
M says that without you in the service,
安全会受到威胁
he fears for the security of the civilized world.
永远没有下次了
Never again.
永远?
Never?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!