看来别继续比较好
I think it’s better if we don’t continue.
再玩一局 争夺其余地方好吗?
Can we play one more game for the rest of the world?
成王败寇?
Win or lose?
后果你清楚吧
You know what that could mean?
清楚
Yes.
好
Good.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
你也一样
You, too.
最后一局 争夺剩下的地方
Final game. Remaining countries of the world.
价值325 000元
Value, $325,000.
开始
Play.
蓝方导弹被毁 蓝方受创度百分之五十
Blue missile destroyed. Blue pain level, 50%.
已达危险水平 重复 已达危险水平
Danger level. Repeat. Danger level.
蓝方第二枚导弹被毁
Second blue missile destroyed.
蓝方受创度百分之五十五
Blue pain level, 55%. Danger.
麦士
Max.
百分之六十五
65%.
蓝方受创度百分之七十
Blue pain level, 70%.
受创度百分之八十 麦士
Pain level at 80%. Max.
百分之八十五 危险…
85%. Danger. Danger.
麦士 危险
Max. Danger.
抱歉
Excuse me.
看来我低估了你
It seems I underestimated you.
267 000元
$267,000.
和多美跳一只舞就可以了
I’ll settle for one dance with Domino.
那…
So…
你输的时候会否像 胜利时那么有风度?
Do you lose as gracefully as you win?
不知道 我未曾失败过
I wouldn’t know. I’ve never lost.
这场已经结束了
This game has been played
我的确是输了
and I have lost. That’s it.
他没试过这么拼命
He’s never gone this far before.
他承受得起
He’s certifiable.
探戈好吗?
A tango, yes?
你有甚么目的?
What is it you’re after?
部分是因为你哥哥
In part, it’s about your brother.
我哥哥?
What about my brother?
你知道你哥哥替拉麦士工作吗?
Did you know that your brother was working for Largo?
没可能 杰克在美国空军基地
That’s impossible. Jack is in the U.S. Air Force.
这正是拉麦士利用他的原因
That’s precisely why Largo used him.
你哥哥死了
Your brother’s dead.
继续跳 拉麦士是头号♥疑凶
Keep dancing. Largo is the prime suspect.
他利用你哥哥后 杀人灭口
Your brother was used and then eliminated.
他们很合拍 不是吗?
They move well together, don’t they?
今天你会有另一个机会
Today you have another chance.
这次最好不要失手
This time you’d better not fail.
12号♥
Number 12.
好棒
Excellent.
邦德先生 你跳得好极了
You dance amazingly well, Mr. Bond.
应该赞多美才对
It’s Domino, really.
跟她跳舞很愉快
She’s such a pleasure to follow.
我知道
I know.
我想请你吃午饭
I’d love to have you for lunch.
你明天还没走的话
If you are still around tomorrow,
到我们船上来好吗?
why don’t you join us on our boat?
明天我没空?
Tomorrow’s not good for me.
为什么?
Why?
我要去接杰克
I’m going to pick up Jack.
没可能
No. That’s not possible.
杰克打电♥话♥说 他要再迟一阵子
Jack phoned earlier to say he’d been delayed again.
最少要一两个星期
At least for another week, maybe two.
再见
Bye-bye.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
尼高?
Nicole?
尼高
Nicole.
别碰他 他是我的!
Don’t touch him! He’s mine!
快进去…
Come on, come on! Come on, come on!
别动!
Hold it.
坐下
Sit up.
把枪拿出来
Your gun.
慢慢来
Carefully.
扔到这里
Over here.
把腿分开
Spread your legs.
好 很好
Good. Very good.
你的确是个好棒的男人
You’re quite a man, Mr. James Bond.
但我却是个更棒的女人
But I am a superior woman.
你猜第一枪要打哪里?
Guess where you get the first one.
鉴于你对男人的痛恨…
Well, in view of your hatred of men…
胡说!
Liar!
你知道跟我做♥爱♥ 是你一生最大的享受
You know that making love to Fatima was the greatest pleasure of your life.
坦白说
Well, to be perfectly honest,
费城有一个女孩…
there was this girl in Philadelphia…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我是最好的
I am the best.
是的 说得没错
Yes. Yes, you’re right.
其实你在我的传记里排第一位
In fact, I was going to put you in my memoirs as number one.
写下来!
Write.
写下来!
Write.
把这句话写下来
Now write this.
我一辈子最愉快的体验 就是于拿索
The greatest rapture in my life was afforded me in a boat in Nassau
跟布法蒂待在船上
by Fatima Blush.
007詹姆斯邦德签
Signed James Bond, 007.
我想起来了
I just remembered.
特工不可以签名 否则违反规则
It’s against service policy for agents to give out endorsements.
快写!
Write!
现在?
Right now?
现在
Right now.
还没完成呢
Not perfected yet.
做得好 Q的东西 终于研究成功了吧?
Good show, James. Q actually came through, didn’t he?
你到了多久?
How long have you been here?
看了很久
Long enough.
看甚么?
Long enough for what?
看你如何应付那位女士
To see how you handled the lady.
你做得不错
You did rather well.
走吧 这边
Come on. This way.
先生 拉麦士在等你
Monsieur Largo is waiting for you, sir.
好 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
先生 这边
This way, sir.
你好
Hello.
早安 – 早安
Good morning. – Good morning.
现在来吃午饭未免早了一点
You are a bit early for lunch.
我知道 而且颇为尴尬
I know. It’s rather embarrassing.
准备离开
Prepare for departure.
史钊活 替客人拿些衣服来
Steward, get some clothes for my guest.
真是受宠若惊
I’m overwhelmed.
请我吃午饭 还带我游船河
I’m invited for lunch and given a cruise.
甚么? 你有其他事要做吗?
Why? You had other plans?
没有 任君处置
No, not at all. I’m at your disposal.
当然 抽烟吗?
Of course. Cigarette?
不 今天我不抽 谢谢
No, not today, thank you.
那…
So…
喝东西吗? 伏特加马提尼行吗?
A drink? A vodka martini?
当然
Of course.
这是我的情报室
This is my situation room.
能搜集全世界的情报
From here, the world comes to me.
在这里可以操控一个小政♥府♥
You could run a small government from here.
错了 我想操控的是大政♥府♥
Oh, no, I could run a large government from here.
最近做甚么生意?
What’s your latest venture?
石油
Oil.
我可没甚么经验
It’s a new departure for me,
相比之下 我其他的事业都不重要
besides which all my other enterprises are of little consequence.