早安
Good morning.
早安 查理士
Good morning, Charles.
美国正试图…
In absolute secrecy, the Americans are trying to trace the missile
在东岸秘密地追踪导弹
that’s on their eastern seaboard.
另外 中东的油田受到威胁
The other allegedly threatens the oilfields of the Middle East.
防空措施如何?
How well protected are they from the air?
美国 北约和日本联合防卫
Everyone’s collaborating. The Americans, NATO, the Japanese.
他们的防空网连蚊子也飞不进
They’re putting up an air screen a mosquito couldn’t get through.
我们最怕弹头已经布置好
Our concern is that the warhead may already be in position.
地下爆♥炸♥将引发大灾难
The worst devastation would result from a subterranean explosion.
区内的含油地层
You see, the oil-bearing strata in the area,
由脆弱的结构连接
interconnected by a surprisingly delicate structure…
这会造成连锁反应
It would be a sort of ripple effect.
美国认为核弹头是如何被盗的?
What’s the Americans’ story on how the damn things were stolen?
发射飞弹得由总统批准
The release of ALCMs has to come from the President himself.
并须通过保安测试
Even that has safeguards.
只有右眼眼纹吻合才能通过
It can only be authorized after a scan of his right eye.
唯一不寻常的是一位通讯军官
The only irregularity they’ve discovered is that a communications officer
于发射导弹时擅自离开基地
unofficially left the base at the time of the launch.
那人叫帕杰克
A certain Captain Jack Petachi.
若真的是帕杰克
If this Petachi was involved,
他有可能使用假眼过关吗?
is it conceivable that he could have used a false eye?
别胡说了
Do come along, Bond.
想些更有逻辑的解释吧
Let’s think of a more logical explanation, shall we?
多美 照昨天的练习再来一遍
Okay, let’s run through that routine we were working on yesterday…
会使你更加健康
It’ll make you strong.
腿放下
There.
再来一遍
Let’s go again.
好吧
Okay.
四 五 六 七 放下
Four, five, six, seven, down.
来吧
Come on, now.
麦士!
Max!
跟平时一样 我留你一人太久 是的
As usual, I have left you alone too long. I know.
但我买♥♥了礼物给你
But I brought you a gift.
我不想再要甚么礼物
I don’t want any more gifts.
我只要你 这就是我要的
I just want you. That’s all I want.
我知道 但这礼物不一样
I know, but this is different.
看 麦士
Look. Max.
你看
Look.
这是甚么?
What is it?
很古老的
It’s very old.
上面刻了些甚么?
What’s the inscription?
阿♥拉♥伯文 ‘阿♥拉♥之泪’
Arabic. The Tears of Allah.
相传先知为沙漠的男爵夫人哭泣
The story is that the Prophet wept for the barrenness of the desert,
泪水汇聚成一口井
and his tears made a well.
当然 这只是传说 但像所有伟大的传说一样
It’s a legend, of course, but like all great legends,
也有真实的地方
it is also the truth.
这是我所见过的
It is the most valuable thing
最珍贵的东西 除了你
I have ever possessed. Except you.
你相信我?
And you trust me to wear it?
由你戴在脖子上最安全不过
A safer place than around your neck, I couldn’t imagine.
要是我离开你呢?
And what if I ever leave you?
不会的
No, really!
那我会割断你的喉咙
Then I cut your throat.
真高兴年老的Q
Nice to know even old Q can surprise
也能吓倒00特工
one of you double-0’s occasionally.
阿格曼
Algernon.
尚未完成
Not quite perfected yet.
可以用来签死约
You could write a very binding contract with this.
我希望我能有个新合约
Yeah, I wish I had a new contract.
经费被削减
They’ve slashed my budget, you see.
而且买♥♥不到零件
You can’t get the spare parts.
就算买♥♥得到 他们可能又罢♥工♥不送货
And when you can, there’s usually some strike that stops delivery.
你看这里 冷死人了
And look at this place. They keep it bloody freezing down here.
害我患上鼻炎
Plays havoc with my sinuses.
为了国家 我们得不辞劳苦
We’re both humble servants of the Crown, Algy.
要是中情局挖角 我会马上过去
If the CIA made me an offer, I’d be off like a shot.
那里有无限的资源 空调设备
Unlimited resources, air conditioning,
餐厅里的雪糕有28种味道
28 flavors of ice cream in the restaurant.
这是电单车玩具
It’s a motorbike toy.
弄好了就运过去给你
If I can get the thing to work properly, I’ll ship it out to you.
慢着 这个可能有用
Wait a minute. I’ve got something in here that could be useful.
KGB变节者拿过来的
The prototype came from a KGB defector.
他在技术部门中蛮厉害的
Bit of a whiz kid in their technical section.
那小子不错 虽然跟所有变节者一样都很沮丧
Not a bad chap, though like all defectors, prone to melancholy.
也许是因为伏特加 和英国的天气吧
I suppose it’s all that vodka and English weather.
对 这个挺有趣的 表面上是手表 其实能发射激光
Rather tasty, this is. It looks like a watch, but it’s really a laser.
很准确的
Keeps perfect time.
能运行多久?
But for how long?
比你长命
At least your lifetime.
詹姆斯你回来了真好
Good to see you, Mr. Bond.
没了你这里会很沉闷
Things have been awfully dull round here.
那些官僚只会纸上谈兵
Bureaucrats running the old place, everything done by the book.
要靠电脑指示才懂得做决定
Can’t make a decision unless the computer gives you the go-ahead.
现在到你接手
Now you’re on this,
希望有免费的色情和暴♥力♥娱乐吧
I hope we’re going to have some gratuitous sex and violence.
我正想这样 这有甚么用?
I certainly hope so, too. What is this for?
我来示范
I’ll show you.
把它旋开 放进鼻子里
You unscrew it, then stick it up your nose.
用来医治鼻炎
It’s for my sinus.
在我去的地方 用不着这个
Well, I won’t need one of these where I’m going.
哪里?
Where’s that?
要守秘密?
Or are you not allowed to say?
巴哈马
The Bahamas.
你运气真好
Lucky bloody you!
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
That’s perfectly all right.
你想捉甚么?
What are you hoping to catch?
高六英尺二 190磅 棕色眼睛的东西
Something about 6’2″, 190 pounds, with brown eyes.
那不用出海那么麻烦吧?
Well, why bother going to sea?
我来帮你就行了
Let me help you.
詹姆斯先生!
Mr. Bond!
詹姆斯先生!
I say, Mr. Bond!
迟些再见
Catch you later, perhaps.
好的
Right.
我是拿索英国使♥馆♥的法尼基
Nigel Small-Fawcett, British embassy, Nassau.
尼基 你好吗?
How do you do, Nigel?
抱歉 我迟了
Sorry I’m late.
由于你是秘密特工
But as you’re one of these undercover johnnies,
我已经提高警惕 提防被跟踪
I took the precaution of not being followed.
所以你在海港大声叫我
And that’s why you shouted my name across the harbor?
老天 我有吗? 抱歉
Oh, God, did I? I’m sorry.
可恶 真可恶!
Damn. Damn!
抱歉 我不习惯这种工作
Sorry. I’m rather new to all this.
拉麦士的资料如何?
What’s the score with Largo?
他在这里声名显赫
He’s highly visible in these parts.
非常富有 拥有全加勒比最大的船
Enormously wealthy. Owns the biggest boat in the Caribbean.
经常待在蓝胡子礁海域
Spends a lot of his time at a place called Bluebeard Reef.
大概在研究海洋考古学
Marine archeology, I gather.
你见过他?
You’ve met him?
见过 他很有魅力
Oh, yes. He’s charming.
他不是本地人 但很有魅力
I mean, foreign, but charming nonetheless.
他捐了很多钱 做有意义的事情
He donates a lot of money to worthy causes.
又兴建海洋博物馆 帮助孤儿
He built a maritime museum and a new wing for the orphanage.
他一定对他妈妈很好
I’m sure he’s very kind to his mother.
我不认识他妈妈
Don’t know his mother.
你不会在这里生事吧?
You’re not going to make any trouble, are you, Mr. Bond?
你实在是臭名远播
Let’s face it, your reputation has preceded you.
我像是要生事吗?
Do I look like the sort of man who would make trouble?
老实说 是的
Well, yes, frankly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!