♪ 给我一个节拍 我要舞动起来 ♪
♪ I want a rhythm with a beat, bring me to the door ♪
♪ 给我一个节拍 我要尽情摇摆 ♪
♪ I want a rhythm with a rock to lead me to the floor ♪
♪ 给我一个节拍 我要舞得精彩 ♪
♪ I want a rhythm with a roll, goes down to my feet ♪
♪ 我想听到那摇滚的节拍 ♪
♪ I want to hear them play that rock and roll beat, yeah… ♪
♪ 因为我已别无他法 ♪
♪ ‘Cause there’s nothing left for me to do ♪
♪ 无话可说 ♪
♪ Or say ♪
♪ 尽管我一直希望 ♪
♪ Though I always hoped ♪
♪ 某天我能拥有你 ♪
♪ That you’d be mine someday… ♪
♪ 他逼我做我不想做的事 ♪
♪ He makes me do things I don’t want to do ♪
♪ 他逼我说我不想说的话 ♪
♪ He makes me say things I don’t want to say ♪
♪ 尽管我试图挣脱枷锁 ♪
♪ And though I try to break away ♪
♪ 但我知道 我无法停止爱他 ♪
♪ I know I can’t stop saying I adore him ♪
♪ 我无法停止为他付出 ♪
♪ Can’t stop doing things for him ♪
♪ 他有那种力量 ♪
♪ He’s got the power of ♪
♪ 用爱支配我的力量 ♪
♪ Power of love over me ♪
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
♪ 他逼我在想走时留下 ♪
♪ And he makes me stay when I don’t want to stay ♪
♪ 他逼我说我不想说的话 ♪
♪ He makes me say things I don’t want to say ♪
♪ 尽管我试图挣脱枷锁 ♪
♪ And though I try to break away ♪
♪ 不 我无法停止爱他 ♪
♪ No, I can’t stop saying I adore him ♪
♪ 我无法停止为他付出 ♪
♪ Can’t stop doing things for him ♪
♪ 他有那种力量 ♪
♪ He’s got the power of ♪
♪ 用爱支配我的力量 ♪
♪ Power of love over me ♪
♪ 他有那种力量 ♪
♪ He’s got the power of ♪
♪ 用爱支配我的力量 ♪
♪ Power of love over me ♪
从 不
很 少
有 时
总 是
你还好吗 你什么都没吃
Are you okay? You’re not eating anything.
我说了我不太舒服
I told you I wasn’t feeling well.
告诉她 她有多棒
Tell her how great she was.
如果一个人总是郁郁寡欢的话
It’s kind of hard to compliment someone
称赞她就变得有点难了
who’s always in a foul mood.
这只是一个阶段而已
It’s a phase.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that.
你真的很棒
You were really good.
告诉她
Tell her.
你妈妈想让我告诉你
Your mother wants me to tell you
你有多棒
how great you are.
吃屎去吧
Eat shit.
我能吃一个吗
Can I have one?
今天想梳什么发型
What do you want today?
-麻花辫 -麻花辫
– Braid. – Braid?
没问题
You got it.
来把衣服穿好
Let’s get your shirt on.
起来
Up, up.
你有觉得好受一点吗
Are you feeling any better?
没有
Not really.
你想让我给帕特医生打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call Dr. Pat?
不用
No.
是她脑子有问题
It’s in her head.
她得去检查一下脑子
She needs to get her head checked.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
把外套穿上
Jacket on.
-快点 快点 -袖管在哪
– Let’s go, let’s go. – Where’s my arm?
早上好
Well, good morning.
-早上好 -有什么事吗
– Morning. – How can I help you?
我想问问我能不能做个检查
I wanted to know if I could possibly take a test.
我们就是做这个的
That’s what we do.
你来对地方了
That’s what we’re here for.
不如你登记一下
why don’t you sign in,
把外套脱了 坐下吧
take off your coat, and have a seat.
好的
Okay.

Yep.

Hello?
你好 有个女孩想做检查
Hi, we’ve got a girl out here for a test.
好的
Okay.
奥特姆
Autumn?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
进来吧 随意就好
Come on in and make yourself at home.
你可以坐下 咱们聊聊
You can just sit here, and… and, we’ll talk for a bit.
你今天为何而来
What brings you here today?
我最近一直不太舒服
I just haven’t been feeling that well lately.
那真遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
你不舒服多久了
How long has that been going on?
有段日子了
A while.
你上次来月经是什么时候
And when was your last period?
我也不太清楚
I don’t know exactly.
我经期不是很准
I’m kind of irregular.
你多大了
How old are you?
十七岁
17.
你妈妈知道你来了吗
Does mom know you’re here?
不 她在工作
Uh no. She’s working.
我明白了
I understand.
好了 我们今天要做一个自检
well, today, we’re going to be doing a self-administered test.
但我希望你知道
But I want to let you know something.
即便结果是阴性 也有可能转阳
Even if it’s negative, it could still be positive.
这是什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
如果是阴性 几周后要是你不放心
Well, I mean, if it’s negative, you might want to redo the test
最好再检查一次
in a few weeks if you’re still concerned.
好的
Okay.
把它浸在里面
So, just dip it in here.
这是超♥市♥买♥♥的验孕棒吗
Is that a test from the supermarket?

Yes.
我说了今天是自检
I told you it was a self-administered test.
看起来是阳性的
That looks like a positive.
如果是阳性 有可能会转阴吗
if it’s positive, is there any way it could be negative?

No.
阳性是不会错的
A positive is always a positive.
领养和孕产服务 做出明智的选择
父亲的权利和义务
预约提醒卡
奥特姆·卡拉翰
周二上午九点
走好
Have a great day.
你好
How are you?
-就这些吗 刷♥卡♥吗 -对
– Just these? Card? – Yeah.
你好
Hello.
-今天怎么样 -还行
– How are you doing today? – Okay.
看起来你是要办个派对啊
It looks suspiciously like you are throwing a party.
你是想一起来吗
You inviting yourself?
不 我只是看到了顺便一说
No, no, no, just an observation.
-怎么 你不喜欢参加派对吗 -不是
-What, don’t you like to party? – No.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry. That’s not what I meant.
你几点下班
Well, what time do you get off work?
很晚
Late.
要不我把地址给你吧
How about if I give you the address
万一你改主意了呢
if you change your mind?
10 20 30…
Ten, 20, 30…
-40 50 60… -等等 别一起数
– 40, 50, 60… – Wait, not at the same time.
-我会数错的 -抱歉
– You’ll mess me up. – Sorry.
我看你今天没去上学
I saw you weren’t at school today.
我去看医生了
I went to the doctor.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
女生的毛病
Girl problems.
痛经吗
Bad cramps?

Yeah.
我也一样
I get those, too.
差不多每个月都要吃光
Pretty much burn through a bottle of painkillers,
一瓶止疼药
like, every month.
我也是
Yeah, same.
你有没有想过自己要是男人就好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!