那也没关系
well, that doesn’t matter.
这些都不那么重要
It’s not so important.
谢谢您
Thank you.
凯茜
Kathy.
你不和女孩子们坐在一起吗
Aren’t you sitting with the girls?
我考虑过
Well, I just checked
然后决定不和她们坐一起
and I’m pretty sure I’m not sitting with the girls.
我要跟你坐一块儿
I’m sitting with you.
我之前想说
I wanted to say
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不是有意要打你
I didn’t mean to hit you.
我不想打任何女孩
I mean, I wouldn’t want to hit any girl.
尤其是你
But particularly not you.
那只是个意外而已
Well, it was an accident, that’s all.
汤米 把蔬菜吃完
Tommy, finish those vegetables.
我再不会那样轻易动怒了
I’m not gonna get angry like that anymore.
是因为露茜小姐说的创造力方面的话吗
Because of what Miss Lucy told you, about being creative?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我消息很灵通的
I’m nosey.
她不会真的认为
She can’t actually mean that
创造力不重要吧
being creative isn’t important, can she?
我是说 那画廊怎么解释呢
I mean, what about The Gallery?
如果创造力不重要
If being creative isn’t important,
何必设个画廊呢
then why have a gallery at all?
我不知道
I don’t know.
托起她的背 可以用枕头辅助
by arching her back, or perhaps with the aid of a pillow,
女性就可以摆好自己
the woman can arrange herself…
微笑
Smile
早上好 女士
Good morning, ma’am.
早上好
Good morning.
您要点什么
Can I help you?
我想要一杯茶 加糖加牛奶
I wanted one tea, with milk and sugar in it.
一杯茶 好的
One tea. Right.
汤米
Tommy.
一杯茶加糖加牛奶 谢谢
Oh! One tea with milk and sugar in it, please.
不是这样 汤米
No, Tommy.
我想听你自己点
I want to hear your own order.
不要简单地重复你刚听到的
Don’t simply repeat the one you’ve just heard.
咖啡馆里还有什么
What other drinks do they serve in cafes?
白开水
Water.
咖啡
Coffee.
咖啡
Coffee.
那么
So, then.
那么
So, then,
请来一杯咖啡 加牛奶加糖
one coffee, please, with milk and sugar in it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我猜劳拉喜欢亚瑟
I think Laura likes Arthur.
所有女孩都喜欢亚瑟 不是吗
All the girls like Arthur, don’t they?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不信你也喜欢他
I’m not sure you do.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He’s not my type.
我觉得劳拉和亚瑟
I think Laura and Arthur
会是我们年级里最先发生性关系的一对
will be the first in our year to have sex
因为如果亚瑟想做 劳拉不会拒绝
because, if Arthur wants to, Laura wouldn’t stop him.
我很赞同
I’m sure you’re right.
汤米变了
Tommy’s changed.
怎么个变法
Changed how?
反正就是变了
Just changed.
仅此而已
That’s all.
玛德琳·凯恩的这张如何
What about this one by Madeleine Kane?
我认为这幅画不仅展现了绘画技巧
I think it shows more than technical ability.
还展现了这孩子的内心世界
It gives a real insight into the child,
这正是玛丽·克劳德的画廊所寻求的
which is precisely what Marie-Claude wants for The Gallery.
是 我同意
Yes, I agree.
将这两张画放一块儿
Put these two together.
夫人要来了
Madame is coming.
黑尔舍姆校舍
同学们早上好
Good morning, students.
艾米莉小姐早上好
Good morning, Miss Emily.
今天有几项公告
There are several points of order today.
首先是我们的好朋友
The first is that our good friend,
玛丽·克劳德夫人来看望我们了
Madame Marie-Claude, is visiting us.
如同往常
She will, as usual,
她会仔细地检查你们的美术作品和诗歌♥
be carefully inspecting your artwork and poetry
为她的画廊挑选最好的作品
and selecting the very best pieces for inclusion in her Gallery.
当然 我们要对她礼貌有加
We will, of course, extend to her every courtesy
使她感到宾至如归
and make her feel most welcome.
第二项公告
Second point of order,
对于所有辛勤地收集代币
a piece of good news for all students
的同学而言是个好消息
who have been diligent in collecting tokens.
明天放学后会有大卖♥♥场
After studies tomorrow, there will be a sale.
送货人明天一早就到
The delivery will arrive in the morning,
货车司机向我保证说
and I was assured by the van driver
货品可是琳琅满目呢
that the boxes will contain a bumper crop.
真的种类繁多吗
Is it really a bumper crop?
是的 宝贝 琳琅满目
I should say so. Yeah, sweetheart. It’s a bumper crop.
你不打算买♥♥吗
Aren’t you buying?
如果你的代币花完了
If you’ve already spent all your tokens,
你可以用我的
you can have some of mine.
我还有
I have tokens.
我只想等人潮散去
I was just gonna wait till the rush died down.
我相信会有些好东西留下来的
I’m sure there’ll be something good left.
你怎么了 凯茜
What’s the matter, Kath?
不管怎样
Well, anyway,
即使你都不喜欢也没有关系
it doesn’t matter if you can’t find anything in the sale
因为我为你找到了一样好东西
because I already found you something.
朱迪·布莱吉沃特 暗夜之声
一盒磁带
A music tape.
我也不清楚 到底好不好听
I don’t know much about it, if it’s much good or anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的
Darling
抱紧我
Hold me
永远
And never
永远
Never
别让我走
Let me go
亲爱的
Darling
亲吻我
Kiss me
永远
And never
永远
Never
别让我走
Let me go
问题是
The problem is
你们既知道也不知道
you’ve been told and not told.
这是我来这儿之后的感受
That’s what I’ve seen while I’ve been here.
他们说过
You’ve been told
但是你们没一个人真的明白
but none of you really understand.
所以我决定
So I’ve decided
用一种你们能明白的方式说清楚
I’ll talk to you in a way that you will understand.
你们知道孩子长大后会怎么样吗
Do you know what happens to children when they grow up?
不 你们不知道 因为谁也不知道
No, you don’t, because nobody knows.
他们可能长大成为演员
They might grow up to become actors,
移居美国
move to America,
也可能去超♥市♥上班
or they might work in supermarkets,
或者进学校教书
or teach in schools.
他们也许会成为运动员
They might become sportsmen
交车售票员 或是赛车手
or bus conductors or racing car drivers.
他们几乎可以从事任何职业
They might do almost anything.
但是你们的命运是注定的
But with you we do know.
你们当中没有人能去美国
None of you will go to America.
没有人能去超♥市♥上班
None of you will work in supermarkets.
你们只能按照
None of you will do anything except live the life
已经被安排好的进程生活
that has already been set out for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!