Fresh batch,baby. You want one?
不 谢了 麦卡锡先生 我很好
No,thanks,Mr. McCarthy. I’m good.
来吧 伙计 别那么嫩 和我喝一杯吧
Come on,man. Don’t be a punk. Have a drink with me.
别叫我麦卡锡先生
And don’t call me Mr. McCarthy.
– 我没那么老 – 爸爸!
– I’m not that old. – Dad!
我认为我们很好
I think we’re good.
没错 如果我们都很好
All right. If we’re good,
看来我们都很好 嗯?
guess we’re good,huh?
你要在你朋友面前给我耍花样吗?
Are you getting smart with me here in front of your friends?
我问你呢
I asked you a question.
你要在你朋友面前给我耍花样吗?
Are you getting smart with me here in front of your friends?
不是金刚钻别揽瓷器活儿
You wanna be the best,you gotta take out the best.
好了 我了解你们暗示的意思 没事
All right,I can take a hint. It’s all good.
我一会儿再见你们这些家伙 知道吗?
I’ll see all you guys later,all right?
再见 麦卡锡先生
So long,Mr. McCarthy.
妈的 你相信泰勒在复仇之拳打过了吗?
Shit. Can you believe Tyler bailed on the Beatdown?
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
他最怕被人揍了 哥们儿
He’s scared of getting his ass kicked,man.
大家可不这么说 哥们儿
That’s not the word on the street,man.
噢 是吗?
Oh,yeah?
什么意思?
What is it?
大家都说些什么?
What is the word on the street?
我打赌他能打败你
My bet is that he can kick your ass.
什么?
What?
怎么样了?
What’s up?
只是在往垫子上摔
Just hitting the mats.
你和Roqua一起训练 你一定会很棒的
You’re training with Roqua. You must be getting pretty good.
疯狂Max 格斗大♥师♥
Mad Max,master of the ground and pound.
是啊 伙计
Yeah,dude.
谢谢
Thanks.
那 我听说你朋友不想加入复仇之拳
So,I heard your boy doesn’t want to roll at the Beatdown.
没错 他不干了
That’s correct. He’s out.
很恶心 不是吗?你们都打到最后一场了
Would have been sick,right? You and him made it to the finals.
看来我们永远都不会知道
Guess we’ll never know.
别太当回事
Take it easy.
嘿 你想去那儿呆会儿吗?
Hey,you wanna come hang at the house?
给他们秀秀你学的动作?
Show some of the guys the new moves you’re working on?
当然 哥们儿
Sure thing,man.
嘿 不 来呀 坐我车一起走吧
Hey,no,come on. Ride with me.
Max! Max!
Max! Max!
来呀 伙计 起来打呀
Come on,dude. Jump kick some more.
很好 低一点
Nice. Lower it.
开始吧
Let’s go.
– 快看 – 真棒
– Check it out. – Good.
嘿 兄弟 你应该
Hey,man,you gotta…
你应该会那种 比如 控制你的呼吸
You wanna kind of,like,control the breathing.
说真的 大多数格斗的结束
Seriously,most fights end
是因为一方呼吸不畅
because one fighter gets gassed.
发生这种事的时候 伙计 就忘掉
And then when that happens,dude,forget about it.
告诉你 我们不要那些所谓的知识
You know,we can do without
一样可以 Sensei(日语:老师) 谢谢
the insight,Sensei. Thanks.
坐下 Max
Sit down,Max.
别笑他 你这个白♥痴♥
Don’t laugh at him,you assholes.
他说得对
He’s right.
大部分人因为呼吸不畅而输掉
Most guys lose because they get winded.
不是吗?
Right?
– 对吗 – 是的
– Right. – Yeah.
来吧 你和我
Come on. Me and you.
让我们给这些小子上一课吧 嗯?
Let’s teach these boys a lesson,huh?
好的
Yeah.
来呀
Come on.
提高警惕 提高警惕 提高警惕
Guard up. Guard up. Guard up.
你知道 拳手一出手你就知道有没有
You know,you can tell everything about a fighter from how they take the first shot.
妈的
Shit.
当你被打得无法还手时 脑中只要想两件事
When you get tagged,your mind only registers two thoughts,
逃脱或者是反击
back the hell up or get the hell in.
伙计 我没有戴装备
Dude,I don’t have any gear on.
那就是接着要发生的
That’s what it comes down to.
你不是退出来就是陷进去
You’re either backing out or you’re getting in.
瑞安 别! 住手!
Ryan,don’t! Stop!
天那 瑞安!
Jesus,Ryan!
我从来没有在ESPN(体育电视网)上看过这个
You know,I don’t think I’ve seen this one on ESPN.
你等等
You just wait.
印度扑克(一种游戏)可以玩个没完(TBD)
Indian Poker’s gonna be huge.
看那 玩Hold’Em(一种扑克游戏)全凭运气
See,Hold’Em’s all about luck.
这 这是智者的游戏
This,thinking man’s game.
两个闷人打起精神来
Raise you two blues.
我有种奇怪的感觉我应该弃牌
I got a strange feeling I should fold,
不过我一定会跟注
but I’m definitely gonna call you.
你怎么可以每次都赢?
How do you win every time?
这是智者的游戏
It is a thinking man’s game.
那么 你想来次摔跤吗?
So,you wanna wrestle?
快 快 快 快 快 快 快
Go,go,go,go,go,go,go.
快点 走 快点 哥们儿 快走
Hurry up. Go. Hurry up,man. Go.
杰克?
Jake?
Max! Max!
Max! Max!
噢 不! 打911!
Oh,no! Call 911!
会没事儿的 兄弟
It’s gonna be okay,man.
肋骨骨折 嘴里缝了六针 鼻梁断了
Fractured ribs,six stitches inside his lip,and a broken nose.
真是打得太惨了
That must have been one hell of a fall.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be fine,
但是我们今晚得让你留在这儿观察
but we’ll have to keep you here overnight for observation.
– 给你父母打电♥话♥了吗?- 是的
– Called your parents? – Yeah.
他们来吗?
Are they coming?
– 我们得叫警♥察♥ – 决不可以
– We have to call the police. – No way.
为什么?
Why not?
我要借你的车
I need to borrow your car.
杰克!
Jake!
杰克 等等!
Jake,wait!
他在引你上钩 就像在派对上一样
He’s baiting you,just like at the party.
– 这次不同 – 真的?
– This is different. – Really?
因为照现在看来
Because from right here it looks like
你这样正是他想要的
you’re giving him exactly what he wants.
下一个轮到谁?你?查理?
Who’s next? You? Charlie?
杰克 离开与放弃不是同一回事
Jake,walking away and giving up are not the same thing.
很好 因为我两种都不做
Good,because I’m not doing either one.
嘿 杰克!
Hey,Jake!
杰克!
Jake!
Max在哪儿?
Where’s Max?
他在医院里
He’s in the hospital.
那小子
That boy
Max上了他的那个小子 他打了Max
whose truck Max got into,he hurt Max.
– 报仇 – 不
– Revenge… – No.
这件事和报仇无关
Revenge has nothing to do with this.
听着 不管你的理由是什么 是对是错
Listen,whatever your reasons,right or wrong,
结果都会是一样的
the consequences will be the same.
对我来说很好
That’s fine by me.
你这么做就再也别回我的体育馆来
Do this and you can never come back in my gym again.
我只会放过你一次 不会是两次
I let you get away with it once,not twice.
等等 等等!
Wait. Wait!
什么?你认为这是我想要的?
What? You think this is what I want?
不能再和你一起训练只是为了
To never train with you again just to
给白♥痴♥看他想看的表演?
give some asshole the show that he’s looking for?
那就告停 让这件事过去吧!
Then stop. Let it go!
我爸爸死的那天晚上
The night my dad died,
我就这么让他开车
I just let him drive.
我甚至都没有去拦他
I didn’t even try to stop him.
什么也不做的结果也是一样的
Doing nothing has consequences,too.
你不可以只活在过去 朋友
You cannot live in the past,my friend.
是吗?
Really?
如果你可以回到过去去阻止