快点儿 老人!
Come on,old man!
这样你可赢不了 别用蛮力
You have no way to win here. Stop fighting back.
用技巧 占位
Change it up. Go for position.
锁住我的胳膊
Trap my arm.
我的腿
My leg here.
上托然后掀翻我
Now bridge and roll me over.
现在你可以占位了
Now you have a chance to get in position.
稍纵即逝
A small chance.
好 好 好 好 你赢了 你赢了 你赢了
Okay,okay,okay,okay,you win,you win. You win.
我明白了
I get it.
可你不能总变换位置吧
But you can’t always change position.
我是说 有时你根本无法动弹
I mean,sometimes you just get stuck.
在任何格斗中 你都能不断变换位置
In any fight,you can always change your position.
只是要找到方法
You just have to find a way.
– 所以要靠自己?- 永远如此
– So it’s on me? – Always has been.
永远
Always.
平分
Deuce.
怎么样?
How’s he doing?
第一局 3-2 输了
He’s down 3-2 in the first set.
嘿 查理!
Hey,Charlie!
你不是想去温布尔登吗!
I thought you wanted to go to Wimbledon!
机会来了!
You got this!
请安静
Quiet,please.
很明显啊
That was subtle.
是呀
Yeah.
那可不是我们的特长
It’s not our strong suit.
平分
Deuce.
– 我想让生活更美好 杰克 – 别担心
– I want to make things better,Jake. – Don’t worry.
– 事事如意 – 不 才不是呢
– Everything’s fine. – No,it’s not.
– 我们很是神经兮兮的 – 不 我们
– We’re significantly screwed up. – No,we’re
是极度神经兮兮
tremendously screwed up.
耶!
Yeah!
给
There you go.
我在那边抢了个座位
I’m just grabbing a seat over there.
嗨
Hey.
我想过你说的话
I was thinking about what you said.
那又如何?
And?
你的所作所为 真是够烂
I think that was total bullshit,what you did.
哇喔
Wow.
这结果比我的预料还好些呢
This is going better than I ever expected.
但是
But
是我自愿上钩的 好吧?
I was the one who took the bait,okay?
是我选择了战斗
I chose to fight.
你真诚道歉 我却给脸不要脸
You tried to apologize,and I acted like an asshole.
那事与你无关
You had nothing to do with that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
道歉真是妙不可言
Apologies are good.
确实是
Yeah,they are.
还有什么需要道歉的吗?
Anything else you need to apologize for?
好多好多
It’s a long list.
你好 能否效劳?
Hello,can I help you?
我儿子杰克在您这儿训练
My son Jake trains here.
– 杰克 泰勒 – 是 没错
– Jake Tyler. – Yes,he does.
您儿子是个出色的拳手
Your son is a very good fighter.
真是妈妈们渴望听到的啊
Something every mother longs to hear.
杰克不仅仅是一个出色的拳手
Jake is much more than just a very good fighter.
你对所以付你钱的 “愤青” 都这么评价?
Is that what you say about all the angry young men that pay your bills?
他们出去的时候可没
They’re a lot less angry when they walk out of here
进来的时候那么 “愤青”
than when they walk in.
好吧
Okay.
这还差不多
That’s fair.
与杰克初次相见时 我想
When I first met Jake,I thought,
“又一个情绪自控失调的孩子”
“Here’s another kid who has a hard time dealing with his own emotions.”
现在我明天 他只是有点害怕
But now I see he’s just afraid of them.
我知道 杰克认为我莫名的
I know that Jake thinks I somehow hold him responsible
将他父亲的死 归咎于他
for the death of his father.
你是这么想吗?
Do you?
下个月的
This is for next month.
– 谢谢 – 能帮个忙吗?
– Thank you. – Just do me one favor.
确保他的牙齿完整无缺
Make sure he keeps all his teeth.
我的 “护齿套餐” 半年后才能生效
My dental plan doesn’t kick in for another six months.
给 保护牙套
Here,a mouth guard.
我的 “护齿套餐” 提供的
My dental plan.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克是个好孩子
Jake is a good kid.
是 他是
I know he is.
[手♥机♥:复仇之拳 明日午夜 0点俱乐部 必到!]
是那事 兄弟 复仇之拳就在明夜
It’s on,dude. Beatdown is tomorrow night.
我不想干那事儿了 伙计
I don’t think I’m gonna do that,man.
是 哥们儿 好
Yeah,man. Right.
不 真的 我说正经的呢
No,really. I’m serious.
我不参加 复仇之拳比赛了
I’m not gonna fight at the Beatdown.
什么?
What?
– 为什么不去了?- 因为是瑞安想要的
– Why not? – Because that’s what Ryan wants.
而不是我
Not me.
兄弟呀
Dude.
对不起 哥们儿 来吧
I’m sorry,man. Come on.
挨着美眉们坐一会儿吧
Let’s just grab a seat with the girls.
我是说 Baja的朋友已经考查你一下午了
I mean,Baja’s friend has been checking you out all afternoon.
美人
Babes.
唯一比打架好的事儿了
The one thing better than brawling.
嗯 你经常玩Xbox吗?
So,you play Xbox a lot?
“没用的垃圾”
“Useless junk.”
你难道不需要更大的箱子吗?
You sure you don’t need a bigger box?
格斗道具
Tools of his trade.
你戴着它们真可爱
Those look kind of cute on you.
上面还有汗呢
They’re still sweaty.
– 抱歉 – 不 我喜欢
– Sorry. – No,I like it.
起来
Get up.
我说了 “起来”
I said,”Get up.”
好的 我起来
Okay,I’m up.
打得不错
Nice contact.
看看咱俩谁能赢
Two older brothers,one bathroom.
让我看看
Show me.
看什么?
Show you what?
你学到什么了
What you got.
让我看看
Show me.
你姿势不错
You got good stance.
你喜欢我的姿势
You love my stance.
真的
I do.
能不能到地上打?
Can you take it to the ground?
瞧啊 是要他们认输
You see,it’s about submission.
你要让你的对手认输
You wanna be able to make your opponent tap out.
认输?
Tap out?
你应该让他们疼得要认输
You wanna make it so painful that they wanna give up.
我不认输
I don’t tap out.
你想认输吗?
You wanna tap out?
你想屈服吗?
Do you want to tap out?
好了
Okay.
嘿 查理
Hey,Charlie.
你们在干什么?
What are you guys doing?
摔跤
Wrestling.
是啊
Yeah.
什么事?
What’s up?
来电♥话♥了 是妈妈
Phone. Mom.
– 好的 – 妈妈
– Okay. – Mom.
摔跤超级粉丝
Big wrestling fan.
好的 好的 谁要玛格丽塔酒?
Okay,okay. Who needs a margarita?
嗨
Hi.
哟 Aaron
Yo,Aaron.
新烤出来的面包 宝贝 要不要来一个?