你忘了我开车的吗?
Did you forget I drove?
我在走路
I’m walking.
一瘸一拐地
Barely.
你还好吧?
You okay?
什么是生死斗?
What’s the Beatdown?
进来吧
Get in.
这是一种不顾生死的联赛 兄弟
Straight up elimination tournament,dude.
佛罗里达搏击俱乐部一个可怕的大奖赛
The freaking Super Bowl of the Florida fight clubs.
无论谁有私人恩怨都可以去一决胜负
Everybody who brawls,they go to the Beatdown.
那里是角斗士的天堂
It’s gladiator heaven.
什么时候?
When?
好像是 下个月某个时间 哥们儿
Like,sometime next month,man.
参赛者在最后一刻
The fighters get the time and place by text message
才能通过短♥信♥ 知道时间地点
at the last minute.
兄弟 你们都住这么大的房♥子?
Dude,do all you guys live in houses this big?
哥们儿 这是我们的客房♥
Bro,this is our guest house.
推一边去
Push over.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
– 训练 – 摘掉手套
– Training. – Take off your gloves.
– 我只是 – 摘掉手套
– I just… – Take off your gloves.
在训练馆外打架 你被逐了 马上离开
Fight outside the gym and you’re done. Go right now.
你不用在这儿训练了 滚出我的视线
You don’t train here anymore. Out of my sight.
出去!
Out!
告诉我谁把你弄成这样的吧 查理?
Want to tell me who did this to you,Charlie?
– 小事一桩 – 不是小事
– Not a big deal. – It is a big deal.
这可不像你
It’s not like you.
– 那家伙怎么样了?- 那家伙?
– What about the other guy? – What about him?
你觉得好笑吗 杰克?全是你的错
You think this is funny,Jake? This is all your fault.
– 怎么能怪我?- 你看 全与打架有关
– How is that? – Well,all this business with fighting.
你得起榜样作用
You’re the one who’s supposed to be setting the example.
我觉得那是你的事儿
I thought that was your job.
是呀 我正在努力
Well,I am trying,
可他只想照你的样儿来
but all he wants is to be you.
你是不是觉得只有你在生气 杰克?
You think you’re the only one who gets angry,Jake?
你是不是觉得只有你想摔东西?
You think you’re the only one who wants to break stuff?
我也想摔呢!
I’d like to break stuff,too!
– 想试试吗 查理?- 真的?
– Want to try that,Charlie? – You sure?
是 来 砸了它
Yeah,go on,break it.
– 觉得好点儿了?- 是呀
– You feel better? – Yeah.
你怎么样 妈妈?感觉好些了?
How about you,Mom? Feel better?
嗯 好些了
Yeah,I do.
不过 还是得收拾残局
But guess what,there’s still a mess that needs to be cleaned up,
那才是我的事儿
and that is my job.
– 我能帮忙 – 不 不用了
– I can help. – No,it’s all right.
你俩全出去吧
Get out of here,both of you.
我没打架
It wasn’t a fight.
只是被球打了一下
I got hit with a ball.
那球从头上来 我没注意
It was an overhead,and I took my eye off of it.
对不起 我撒谎了 妈妈
I’m sorry I lied,Mom.
我以为打架听起来会酷一些
I thought it sounded cooler if I got in a fight.
还觉得你不用竖立一个榜样吗 杰克?
Still think you don’t need to set an example,Jake?
有点儿像盯梢的吧?
Isn’t this a little stalker-ish?
是 可他是不会让你进训练馆的
Yes,but he’s not going to let you in the gym,
我们只能在外边进行
so we gotta go outside.
外边?
Outside?
伙计 这儿被称为 “365天格斗俱乐部”
Dude,it’s called 365 Combat
是有原因的 他从不离开
for a reason. He never leaves.
不过 他偶尔总得离开
Well,he’s gotta leave sometime.
行啦 兄弟 我是说 得想办法让你回去
Come on,dude. I mean,we got to get you back in there,man.
咱们得训练呀
We need to be training.
– 咱们?- 你不回去我就不回去
– We? – I don’t go back until you go back.
够意思
Cool.
哇 他出来了
Whoa,he’s leaving.
宝贝儿 走 快走
Let’s go,baby,let’s go.
第一次上课 我撒谎了
I lied,the first class.
只要在馆外 我就想打架
I had every intention of fighting outside the gym.
你这样认错?
Is this your apology?
是这样 我想狠揍那家伙 所以说了谎
Okay,I lied because I wanted to pound on the guy
他整惨了我
that was pounding on me.
这家伙有完美生活
This guy,he’s got the perfect life,
有香车美人
the perfect car,the perfect girlfriend.

You know,
我撒谎是因为我怒火中烧
I lied because I’m pissed off,
无法平息
because I’m angry all the time.
我必须
I just…
我必须与这种生活告别 可我搞砸了
I just had to say no,and I blew it.
那是我唯一应该做的 但我做不到
That’s all I needed to do,and I couldn’t.
我爸爸 他
My dad,he was…
那天他喝了不少 乱醉如泥
He was completely wasted,he was tanked.
他要开车
He wanted to drive.
我放任了他
And I let him.
他驶出了公路
He went off the road,
撞了树
hit a tree.
事故因我而起
I made it.
不是爸爸
He didn’t.
我一直让妈妈失望 让弟弟沮丧
I’ve just been letting my mom down,my brother down,
不停打来打去
getting into fights.
我再不想满腔怒火
I don’t want to be angry anymore.
我唯一能静下的时候 就是
The only time I’m not is…
在训练馆 和你一起训练
It’s when I’m in the gym and I’m training with you.
7:00到训练馆来
Be at the gym at 7:00.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天你就不会谢我了
You won’t be thanking me tomorrow.
这可不怎么样
That was not cool.
认输
Tap out.
我就说嘛
That’s what I’m talking about.
耶!
Yes!
训练馆一年到头每天都开 为什么?
What’s with the gym being open every day,all year?
你为什么住在馆里?
And why do you live there?
你家在哪里?
Where’s your family?
快说 跑步我赢了 你欠我的
Come on,I won the race. You owe me something.
好吧
Okay.
我很小的时候 父亲从塞内加尔移♥民♥巴西
My father moved from Senegal to Brazil when I was very little.
父亲开了一家街角小餐馆 他很自豪
My father was proud to open a little street corner restaurant,
但他更以我弟弟Joseph为荣
but he was even more proud of my little brother,Joseph.
一直我弟弟就是比我梦想成为的拳手
Right from the start,he was 10 times
还强大10倍的人
the fighter I could ever dream of being.
我是说 我们打职业赛 可Joseph确实棒极了
I mean,we fought professionally,but Joseph was truly great.
那天 我和Joseph在当地一家酒吧喝酒
We were at a local bar,Joseph and I,
那家伙
and this guy
嘴里开始对Joseph不干不净
started mouthing off to Joseph,
说了好多不中听的话
saying ugly things to him.
我猜 他大概是想通过羞辱一个
Wanted to prove his manhood,I guess,
打架高手 来证明自己是个男人
by taking on a pro,you know?
所以我想制止他
So I wanted to stop him.
让这个大嘴巴闭嘴 结束无聊的谈话
I wanted to put this loudmouth in his place and end this ugly talk.
可 很自然 Joseph
But,of course,Joseph,
揍了他
he beat him.
地头蛇被羞辱得很惨
This local tough guy was so badly humiliated
他和朋友一起离开了
he left with his friends.
10分钟后回到酒吧
He then returned 10 minutes later
朝Joseph头上开了一枪
and shot Joseph in the head.
父亲珍爱的儿子
My father’s favorite son.
从那以后 我无法面对父亲
I couldn’t face him after that.
所以 你一直没去看父亲
So you haven’t seen your father since.
不管怎么说
Anyways,
你也算打败我一次
you beat me once.
你觉得还能再来一次吗?
Think you can do it again?

Well,
我可不想伤害一位老人
I don’t want to hurt an old man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!