嘿 我在问你问题
Hey,I asked you a question.
你是不是从你的银行账户里取了200美元?
Did you take $200 out of your bank account?
– 是的 – 为了什么?
– Yeah. – For what?
这是我的钱 用在哪里有什么区别么?
It’s my money. What difference does it make?
你到底把钱用在哪儿了?
What did you spend it on?
那包里是什么?
What’s in the bag?
请把包打开
Open the bag,please.
– 你又在打架?- 我就知道你不会明白的
– You’ve been fighting? – I knew you wouldn’t understand.
这一切已经结束了
You know,this is over.
结束了
Done.
明白了吗?
Are we clear?
今天我们要搞点新花样 一篇集体记叙文
Today we’re gonna try something new. A collective narrative.
我将把你们分成3人一组的小组
I’m gonna break you up into groups of three.
Suzanne Elise还有Corey你们是一组
Suzanne,Elise and Corey,you’re one group.
Lydia会在我的小组里
Lydia will be a group for me.
米勒女士 泰勒先生 你们是一个小组
Ms. Miller,Mr. Tyler will be a group.
你们3个在这里
You three here.
那么你们想写些什么?
So what do you guys want to write about?
关于骄傲怎么样?
How about pride?
关于背叛吧
Betrayal.
宽恕
Exoneration.
变节
Treachery.
盲从
Sequaciousness.
真是胡说八道 这根本不是个词
That’s bullshit. That’s not even a word.
不 这是个词 而且衔接得很好 我补充一点
Yeah,it is. It’s go with the flow,and it’s used quite well,I might add.
你为什么要变得如此混帐?
Why do you have to be such a jerk?
是啊 这是我的错
Yeah,this is my fault.
这不是 不过你快把它变成是你的错了
It wasn’t,but you’re making it that way.
关于不求回报怎么样?
Unrequited?
Baja怎么了?
What’s up,Baja?
宝贝发生什么了?
What’s up,babe?
– 我们得谈谈 – 那么谈吧
– We need to talk. – So talk.
你确定你想在这里谈吗?
Are you sure you want to do this here?
十分确定
Pretty sure.
你和杰克 泰勒打的那场架真是糟透了
Your fight with Jake Tyler was horrible.
是吗?
Really?
我以为那是场很好的聚会呢
I thought it was a pretty good party.
你说你只想和他切磋一下的
You said you were just gonna spar with him.
我们是切磋了武艺啊 我把他打得落花流水
And then we sparred,and then I kicked his ass.
你到底想说什么?
What is the deal?
我们分手吧
It’s over.
你不会是认真的
You can’t be serious.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
就因为我随便教训了个无名小卒?
Because I gave some random kid a beating?
是还乐在其中
And loved it.
只有伤害别人才使你快乐
The only time you’re happy is when you’re hurting people.
哇噢
Wow.
你真的那么自以为是 认为你说的是对的?
Are you so self-righteous that you actually believe that?
当你刚搬来这里时你什么也不是
You know,when you moved here,you were nothing.
你如孤魂一般在这个大厅里游走
You’d walk the halls like a ghost.
是我造就了你
Being with me made you.
谢谢你为我铺路
Thank you for making this so much easier.
别这样对我
Don’t do this to me.
瑞安 瑞安 你弄疼我了!
– Ryan. Ryan,you’re hurting me!
我看上去很高兴吗?
So do I look happy?
嘿 嘿!
Hey,hey!
– 你想要做什么?- 杰克 不要
– What are you going to do about it? – Jake,no.
你和你老爹一样懦弱
You’re weak like your old man
死掉的那个
was.
注意你的背后 兄弟
Watch your back,man.
你们两个都要减速 交换对手
Half-speed,both of you. Switch partners.
又忘了减速 你们得保持中立的情绪
Forget half-speed. You need to put it in neutral.
什么?我已经放轻松了
What? I eased off.
好吧 让我看看
Okay,let’s see it.
整理下你的思绪 该放手的就放手吧
Clear your head. Let it go.
放轻松 友好加轻松
Easy,nice and easy.
– 我只知道我在尽全力打 – 真的吗?
– Just giving it as good as I get it. – Really?
我也该放慢速度么?
Should I go half-speed,too?
随便
Whatever.
你那么想伤害别人 到头来只能伤到自己
You’re so set on hurting people,you just hurt yourself.
– 放松点 兄弟 – 那么这是我的错咯?
– Easy,buddy. – So this is my fault,huh?
是啊 控制结果是你的责任
Yes. It is your responsibility to control the outcome.
– 这真是扯淡 – 扯淡?
– That is such bullshit. – Bullshit?
好吧 让我看看你解决问题的方式
Okay,show me your way.
放手吧 冷静点 兄弟
Tap out. Calm down,buddy.
回家冷静一下吧
Go home and cool off.
明天又是崭新的一天
Tomorrow is another day.
至少我还有个家
At least I have a home.
你刚才对我说了什么?
What did you say to me?
我说”至少我还有个家”
I said,”At least I have a home.”
那么回家吧 明天见
Then go to it. I’ll see you tomorrow.
– 也许我该过去看看他?- 嗯 去吧
– Maybe I should check on him? – Yeah,you do that.
等一下 兄弟! 慢点儿 你往哪里走?
Hold up,dude! Slow down. Where are you going?
快走吧
Let’s just go.
你还好吧 兄弟?
You okay,dude?
我的责任
My responsibility.
杰克?
Jake?
兄弟 放轻松点
Dude,relax.
– 想惹事么 懦夫?- 是啊 我就想打架
– You got a problem,tough guy? – Yeah,I do got a problem.
杰克 别惹事
Jake,be cool.
嘿 回车里去 你个同性恋
Hey,get back in the car,faggot.
你想要做什么?
What are you gonna do about it?
快走!
Let’s go!
那是杰克 泰勒
That’s Jake Tyler.
哟 Harry看看这个 很牛X 一挑三呢
Yo,Harry,check this out. This is sick. Three dudes.
我听说有个人快被打死了呢 你看
I heard one of them almost died. Look.
滚开 我才不想看
Get out of here,man. Whatever.
不 我是认真的
No,seriously,I heard Tyler
我听说泰勒把那人打得心脏都不跳了
hit the kid so hard his heart stopped.
这在Bruce Lee的电影里才有 你个傻冒
That’s in a Bruce Lee movie,you idiot.
你才傻呢 闭嘴
You’re an idiot. Shut up.
– 你们听起来像群婊♥子♥ – 他才是个婊♥子♥
– You guys sound like a bunch of bitches. – He’s a bitch.
那是个很好的回击 兄弟
That was a good comeback,dude.
这很有趣 我刚和你哥谈过这事
You know,it’s funny. I just had a conversation with your brother about that.
问他吧
Ask him.
你和杰克什么关系?
How well do you know Jake?
– 我们是要好的朋友 – 是吗?
– We’re tight. – Really?
是啊 尽管这更多是源于训练上的的关系
Yeah,but it’s more of a professional relationship,though.
– 我是他的教练 – 酷毙了
– I’m his trainer. – cool,awesome.
告诉我更多他的事
Tell me more.
更多?是啊
More? Yeah.
高兴了?
Happy?
– 你在说什么啊?- 你现在是明星了
– What are you talking about? – You’re a rock star now.
你干嘛关心?
Why would you care?
问的好
Good question.
喔 看来打架能手又找到了新的崇拜者 哈?
Well,looks like hotshot found himself a new groupie,huh?
你好吗 混♥蛋♥?
How’s it going,badass?
你认为我被吓到了?
You think I’m impressed?
就因为打了几个在悍马里的乌合之众?
Couple of wannabes in a yellow Hummer?
我随时随地都能痛扁你一顿
I could wreck you here and now.
这有什么意思呢?这是一项需要观众的运动
What fun would that be? This is a spectator sport.
你认为你能赢得生死斗吗?
You think you can make it through the Beatdown?
我曾经
I have.
两次获得生死斗联赛的冠军
Won the whole tournament twice.
我们去那里决斗
That’s where we’ll get it on.
也借此来个了断
That’s where this ends.
我才没被你吓到
Not impressed.
一点也没有
Not even a little.
好好躺你的地板吧
Enjoy the floor.
– 兄弟 你去哪里?- 回家
– Dude,where you going? – Home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!