我和你
That would be me and you.
滚吧 伙计 我不会打的
Get the hell out of here,man. I’m not fighting.
我相信你会的
I kind of think you are.
嗨 这就是了 拳迷
Hey,this is it,fight fans!
“恐惧魔王”瑞安 麦卡锡
Ryan “The Terror” McCarthy
对上”金刚骷髅”杰克 泰勒
versus Jake “The Gridiron” Tyler.
耶
Yeah!
等等 伙计
Hold on,man.
嗨 看看 如果你想成为最好的
Hey,look,if you wanna be the best,
你就得打败最好的
you gotta take out the best.
我不想成为最好的
I don’t wanna be the best.
我们都看了那个视频 是吗?
We all saw that video,right?
– 是的 – 是
– Yeah. – Yeah.
那很厉害
That stuff was tight,man.
老实说 好吗?一记右钩拳
Sincerely,okay? One right hook
就把那家伙打昏迷了
and the dude was stone.
嗨 Ry 我认为Iowa不想打
Hey,Ry,I don’t think Iowa’s into it.
好的 我们会给观众他们想要的
Well,we gotta give the people what they want.
– 你们准备好了?- 是的
– You guys ready to see something? – Yeah!
好的!
Yeah!
我不想跟你打 我不想跟任何人打
I don’t want to fight you,man. I don’t want to fight anyone.
你不想打?那你♥他♥妈♥的在这干什么?
You don’t wanna fight? Then what the hell are you doing here?
那你在这干什么?
Then what are you doing here?
他临阵退缩了
He’s getting cold feet.
很不爽吧
This is awkward.
祝你们两有个愉快的夜晚
You two have a good night.
瑞安 他是
Ryan,he’s…
你♥他♥妈♥的到哪去?
Where the hell are you going?
等等! 等等 等等
Hold up! Hold up,hold up.
我看了那视频 你能打 伙计
I saw the clip,and you can bang,dude.
你知道互联网不都是真的
You know what they say about the Internet.
是的
Yes,we do.
那么没有一个是真的 对吗?
So none of that stuff is true,then?
甚至有关你父亲那部分
Not even that part about your dad
醉醺醺地开车撞树
wrapping his drunk ass around that tree?
我还是没弄明白
You know,I can’t figure out,though,
你在乘客席干嘛?
is what… What were you doing in the passenger seat?
你为什么不自己开车?
Why didn’t you just drive?
真是个大错误
Wow,talk about dropping the ball there.
离我远点
Get off of me!
猜猜网上的有些事是真的
Guess some of that stuff on the Web is true.
没关系 你想要手套吗?
It’s okay. You want some gloves,huh?
去拿手套
Yeah. Get the gloves.
耶!
Yeah!
来吧 宝贝!
Come on,baby!
去战斗吧! 要赢
Go to war! Play to win.
好吧 冷静 冷静 安静 安静
All right,calm down,calm down. Bring it down,bring it down.
比赛以击倒或计点数来判胜负
Fight ends with a knockout or a tap out.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
准备好了没?
You ready?
来点真实的
Get some,baby!
很好
Nice right.
这不算
Cheap shot,man.
Iowa 那不计分
Iowa,that was a cheap one.
但是你很厉害
But you are good,okay,
你的重心放的很好
and you have a good center of gravity.
老式拳击很垃圾 它只是
But that old-school boxing shit,it just…
我不知道 它没有威力 你得混合各种武术
I don’t know,it doesn’t fly around here. You gotta mix it up…
很疼吧 我猜一定很疼
Stings,right? Bet it does.
现在你的腿受伤了 快站不稳了
Your leg’s all jacked up. Can’t put any weight on it,maybe.
现在有个坏消息
Now for the bad news.
这会以你看上去像个娘们来结束
It’s gotta end with you looking like a bitch
在所有人面前
in front of everybody.
我的身子在摇摆
My boy’s rocking!
– 起来 起来! – 起来 农村人!
– Get up,get up! – Get up,farmer!
– 击倒了! 击倒了! – 妈的!
– Knockout! It’s a knockout! – Damn!
妈的 你是不是疯了
Damn,you’re insane.
他站起来了 他站起来了 他站起来了!
He’s getting up. He’s getting up. He’s getting up!
你把他送到床上去
You sent him to bed.
伙计 蹲下 下次再打吧 伙计
Dude,stay down. Fight another day,man.
嗨 瑞安!
Hey,Ryan!
你还没领教厉害的
You ain’t got shit.
别担心 伙计 你会好的
Don’t worry,man. You’re gonna be okay.
这里有蟑螂
There’s some roaches here.
你想吃早餐吗?
You want breakfast?
哇哦
Whoa.
– 那个家伙怎么样了?- 他怎样了?
– What about the other guy? – What about him?
他看上去比你糟糕?
He look worse than you?
是的 可能在比赛之前
Yeah,maybe before the fight.
嗨 别跟妈妈说这些
Hey,try not to say anything to Mom about this.
看起来没这必要
Like I need to.
你能找到校车吗?
Can you find your way to the bus?
那个大的 黄的东西
– The big yellow thing?
好伙计
Good man.
好伙计
Good man.
噢 我的上帝 那个新来的被揍了
Oh,my God,that new kid got his ass handed to him.
那个穿法兰绒的
The flannel kid,
瑞安狠狠地揍了那家伙 狠狠地揍了他
Ryan wrecked the dude. He kicked his ass.
她怎么了?
What’s wrong with her?
你想要干嘛 查理?
What do you want,Charlie?
这是Max Cooperman
It’s Max Cooperman
这是Baja 米勒
and Baja Miller.
太简单了
Too easy.
让你起身的方法
Way to commit to the move.
你想要干嘛 Max?
What do you want,Max?
你逃课 伙计
Well,you blew off school,man.
早点休周末而已
Trying to get an early jump on the weekend.
其实 基本上你也没法子
Look,there wasn’t a lot you could do,man.
瑞安他有很厉害的技巧
I mean,Ryan,he’s got crazy skills.
他老爹是个疯子
His dad’s a psychopath.
在他还没学会走就教他空手道了
He had him in karate before he could crawl.
但是 伙计 你有心 这很鼓舞士气
But you,dude. You had heart. It’s inspiring even.
那是什么
What’s that?
这将是你见到的最好的综合格斗
This is just some of the best mixed martial arts you’ll ever see.
我告诉过你 我对UFC没兴趣
I told you I’m not into that UFC stuff.
我知道 昨晚你就表态了
Yeah,I got that impression last night.
听着 伙计 你得耍点泰拳 进行地面进攻
Look,man,you gotta throw in some Muay Thai,you know. Have a ground game.
这是我为什么再次邀请你的原因
Which is why I’m extending this invitation to you again.
这碟纪录了一个人的所有训练 我跟你提过的
Dudes on that disk all train with the guy I told you about.
我的老师 Jean Roqua
My teacher,Jean Roqua.
好的 只要用些技巧 你可以做任何你想做的
All right,and with some technique,bro,you can do what I can never do.
达到大♥师♥级
Achieve greatness.
请出去
Achieve an exit,please.
伙计 昨晚的事难道你一点都不在意?
Dude,you’re gonna tell me last night didn’t leave you twisted?
– 不 – 没人能被揍成那样
– Nope. – Nobody can get their ass beat like that
– 还毫不在乎 – 我能
– and not care. – I can.
– 好吧 就躲在这 – 可能我会的
– Well,then hide in here. – Maybe I will.
我打赌躲在床底下会很安全的 兄弟
I bet under the bed’s pretty safe,bro.
– 我打赌你是对的 – 随便 伙计
– You know,I bet it is. – Whatever,dude.
太酷了 伙计! 你怎么找到俱乐部的
Cool,man! How’d you find the club?
DVD上有地址 这真难找
The address on the DVD.
是的 嗨 过来看看 这是Roqua
It was real subtle. – Yeah,hey,check it out. That’s Roqua.
有麻烦吗?改变你的姿势
In trouble? Change your position.
现在 你反败为胜了
Now,see,you got me.
很痛 很痛
It’s hurting me,hurting me.
明白了没?然后压住
Right? And squeeze.
哇哦 伙计 伙计 伙计 鞋子!
Whoa,dude,dude,dude,the shoes!
脱掉你的鞋子
Take your shoes off.
Roqua先生 Roqua先生 这是杰克 泰勒
Mr. Roqua,Mr. Roqua,I’d like you to meet Jake Tyler.
他对这很感兴趣
He’s interested in taking classes here.