有可能 但我不信
Maybe,but I doubt it.
– 找到你们了! – 嘿
– There you are! – Hey.
衬衫不错 Kurt Cobain (涅磐乐队主唱)
Nice shirt,Kurt Cobain.
你应该知道这天气比撒旦的蛋蛋还热吧?
You are aware it’s hotter than Satan’s balls out right now,right?
它们可是很热的
And they’re hot.
伙计们 饶了他吧
Guys,give it a rest.
我们走吧 B 伐木工很无聊
Let’s go,B,the lumberjack bores me.
我不觉得
– Not me.
J 今天他们计算了我发球的速度
J,guess what they clocked
猜是多少?
my serve at today?
我不知道 1,000英里?
I don’t know,1,000?
– 这有吃的 亲爱的 – 我厌烦吃外卖♥♥了
– There’s food right here,honey. – I’m sick of eating takeout.
– 每小时85英里 – 很棒啊 查理!
– Eighty-five miles per hour. – That’s great,Charlie!
– 是吧 杰克?- 是啊
– Isn’t that great,Jake? – Yeah.
新学校怎么样?你还喜欢吗?
How’s the new school? You like it?
很好
It’s great.
好了 天才 快帮我倒点番茄酱出来
Okay,brainiac. Give me the speed ketchup leaves the bottle.
现在不行 查理
Not right now,Charlie.
老师怎么样?
How are the teachers?
– 很棒 – 班级呢?同学呢?
– They’re great. – Classes? Other kids?
很好 一切都很好
It’s great. Everything’s great.
住在一堆箱子里 连吃的都是盒饭
Living out of boxes. We’re even eating out of boxes.
我得说一切都很好
I’d just say everything’s just great.
你想玩数字游戏 查理?
You wanna run numbers,Charlie?
4 是你弟弟缝针的次数
Four. The number of times that your brother has had to have stitches.
2 是他被学校开除的次数
And two. The number of times that he has been kicked out of school.
6 是我去警局保释他的次数
Six. The number of times I’ve had to pick him up from the police station.
厌倦了住在一堆箱子里 杰克?
Tired of living out of boxes,Jake?
为什么不开箱收拾行李?
Why don’t you try unpacking?
伙计! 在干嘛?进食碳水化合物 很聪明嘛
Dude! What’s up? You’re carb loading. That’s pretty smart.
唷 我是Max Cooperman
Yo,I’m Max Cooperman.
击拳啊
Crack it.
– 杰克 泰勒 – 我知道
– Jake Tyler. – I know.
我还知道在艾奥瓦有个体重225磅的球员
I also know that there’s a 225-pound football player in Iowa
很庆幸你走了
that’s happy as hell you moved.
– 你怎么知道这些的?- 互联网呗 伙计
– How’d you know about that? – Internet,dude.
一个人拍下来 全世界都能看到
One guy shoots it,the whole world sees it.
拜托 别告诉我你没有Google过你自己
Come on. Tell me you haven’t Googled yourself.
瞧 伙计 你那记右钩拳打了我兄弟后
Look,when you hit my boy out with that right hook,man,
我们做了点功课
we did some homework.
而你的故事 开始传开了 兄弟
And your clip,it’s starting to make the rounds,bro.
瞧 大家 大家都在讨论呢
Look,people… People are talking.
看 我们促成了这一切 伙计
See,we got it going on here,man.
有点东西你可要看看
This is something you must check out.
对了 前几天 你看到我打架的时候
All right,the other day,when you saw me fighting,
那可完全是有组织的
that was completely organized.
一次完全合法的打架
A totally sanctioned brawl.
这貌似吓到我了 伙计
– That looked like an ass-kicking to me,bro.
我正在聚集真气
I’m getting my chi together.
我正在学习一个大♥师♥的招式
I’m learning the moves from one of the masters.
Jean Roqua 曾经和Gracie(巴西柔术中格雷西柔术代表人物)家族的人一起训练的家伙
Jean Roqua. Dude trained with the Gracies back in the day.
他可入围过格雷西柔术无限制
Dude was a finalist in
格斗比赛决赛 知道吗?
the Vale Tudo,right?
来 看看这个
Look,check this out.
等待最佳时机 降服技之前先用体势
Wait for the right moment. Position before submission.
听着 我很感激你们 可我没兴趣
Look,I appreciate it and all. I’m not interested.
怎么了?嘿 等等 伙计
What? Hey,but,dude.
我是说 你 你能跻身高手行列的
I mean,you’re… You could enter the pantheon of greats.
我们现在说的是显著的个人能力
We’re talking significant social profile here.
我是说 你天生是个格斗手
I mean,you are a natural born brawler.
我没有兴趣 伙计
I’m just not into it,man.
– 搭车吗?- 不了 我好极了
– Want a ride? – No,I’m cool.
你确定?我们可以开空调
You sure? We can crank up the AC.
你可以穿法兰绒衣服
You can wear that flannel.
那么?你的车在商场里?
So,what? Is your car in the shop?
是啊 如果商场指的是展示厅
Yeah,yeah. If by shop you mean showroom,then,yes.
那么 没错 是新出的335
It’s a new 335.
欢迎随时帮我取货
Feel free to go pick it up for me any time you want.
是一辆我买♥♥不起的银色车
It’s the silver one I cannot afford.
哦 天哪 你还真穷!
Oh,my God. You are poor!
嗯 如果你愿意 今晚有个派对
So,there’s this party tonight if you wanna go.
– 你会去吗?- 不 不 她不去
– You gonna be there? – No,no,she’s not.
她在邀请你去她不去的派对
She’s inviting you to a party she’s not gonna go to.
什么逻辑?
Does that make sense?
抱歉 愿意来的话 给你地址
Sorry. Here’s the address if you wanna go.
到时见?
See you there?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
那小子9岁 他打赢了我 6比3
The kid was nine. He beat me,6-3.
就是说他比你小 你刚刚搬来这里
So he’s younger than you. You’re just getting settled in.
还需要时间融入他们
You just have to give it time.
我的兄弟!
My compa? ro!
– 伙计! – 怎么了?
– Man! – What?
这是谁家?
Whose house is this?
问得好 要不要啤酒?
That is a good question. Do you want a beer?
– 不要了 我挺好 – 不要?
– No,I’m cool. – No?
喝啊 婊♥子♥!
Drink,bitches!
真恶心!
That’s disgusting!
YouTube最高点击率视频
Number one clip on YouTube.
Max!
Max!
我感觉到我的页面点击数在增加
I can feel my hit counter rising.
我要把DV塞进你的屁♥眼♥
I’m gonna shove that camera up your ass.
– 当我不存在 – 表演结束
– I’m not here. – Show’s over.
在码头 我发誓 很热闹
on the dock. I swear. It was hilarious.
唷 瑞安 怎么了 伙计?
Yo,Ryan,what up,man?
我的兄弟 Max
My man,Max.
你知道我刚来
You know I just came to party.
– 怎么样 嗯?- 一切正常
– How’s it going,huh? – Right on.
嘿 这是杰克
Hey,this is Jake.
– 瑞安 麦卡锡 – 杰克 泰勒
– Ryan McCarthy. – Jake Tyler.
– 很高兴见到你 伙计 – 嗯 我也是
– It’s nice to meet you,man. – Yeah. You,too.
你从Ohio(美国俄亥俄州)来 对吗?
You’re from Ohio,right?
再往西 是Iowa
Due west. It’s Iowa.
Iowa Dan Gable 史上最伟大的奥林匹克摔跤运动员
Iowa… Dan Gable,greatest Olympic wrestler ever.
是啊 72年的比赛 一分不丢
Yeah. The ’72 games. He never surrendered a point.
没错 伙计! 给你水
Exactly,man! Water.
接得好 借过
Nice catch. Excuse me.
那么 你对奥兰多有何了解?
So,what do you make of Orlando?
了解不多 伙计
Not really sure,man.
我明白 我一直住在这里
I hear you. You know,I’ve lived here my whole life,
仍然不清楚自己的感受
still don’t know how I feel.
伙计 小妞们整年都穿比基尼
Bro,chicks wearing bikinis year round.
还有我不知道的吗?
What’s not to know?
那小子说到了点子上 没有比这更好的了
Little man’s got a point. It can’t get much better than this.
– 不可思议! – 是的 但这不算什么
– Unbelievable! – Yeah,but this ain’t it.
– 不算什么?- 只是些美国派垃圾
– This ain’t what? – All this American Pie bullshit.
不 真正精彩的在湖边
No. The real action is lakeside.
力量乘以数量 等于加速度
Force times mass equals acceleration.
格斗之夜
Fight night!
想打拳的每人都能打一局 女的对女的
Anyone who wants to fight gets a shot. Girl on girl.
黑的对黄的
A little black on brown.
是我个人最喜欢的 我很喜欢她的屁♥股♥
And my personal favorite,I love the ass.
你这疯女人
Yo,crazy bitch.
那么 你怎么看
So,what do you think?
这很愚蠢
This is insane.
你老家有这活动吗?
Got anything like this back at home?
沾边都难 这儿谁负责?
Not even close. Who’s in charge?
我们
We are.
那么?准备好了没?
So? You ready?
什么准备好了?
Ready for what?
重头戏
The main event.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!