比赛只剩下一分钟了 骑士队采取有力的防守
Inside of a minute left to play. The Knights need a big stop here.
防守! 防守!
Motion! Motion!
Devore传球进攻 试图突破阻挡
There’s the snap and off goes Devore.
却受到杰克的重重一击
Tries to go off-tackle. Big hit by Jake Tyler.
44号♥是最大的阻碍 去那里堵住他
Forty-four is killing us. Get in there and stop him.
你想尝尝这个吗 贱♥人♥?
You want some of this,bitch?
做得好 杰克!
Good one,Jake!
一直做得不错
It’s all good.
出界!
Call it out!
这是今晚泰勒的第13次堵截
That is Tyler’s 13th tackle tonight.
他现在完全进入状态
He is totally in the zone.
通过了! 过来了! 我来解决!
Coming through! Coming through! I got it!
第三次进攻 找寻四分卫
Third down and 10. Look for the quarterback on…
– 打起来 32 – 开球!
– Blue,32. – Hut!
传球
There’s the snap.
球直接传给了Moore
Pitch is wide to Moore.
杰克 泰勒在后方拦截住了
And Jake Tyler makes a big stop at the backfield.
战线往后退了3码
Loss of three yards on the play.
坚持啊 小朋友!
Keep it up,baby!
不管怎么样 分数都不会改变
It ain’t gonna change the score.
现在泰勒和Moore针锋相对
Now Tyler and Moore are at each other’s faces.
他们整晚相互僵持着
They have been going at it all night long.
Moore深入阵区准备接球
Lowe deep in the pocket.
外面! 外面!
Outside! Outside!
现在丢到外面传给Moore 球传的有点高了
Now slings it out wide to Moore. Ball’s a little high.
泰勒在端区拦住Moore 把他压倒!
Tyler hit Moore on the dead run,and right down!
看来 黄蜂队败局已定
This could be it for the Hornets,folks.
你知道 你♥爸♥的事真让人难过
You know,it’s too bad about your old man.
酒精真是害人的玩意
The sauce. That shit will kill you.
你说什么?你要说什么?
What’d you say? What’d you say?
泰勒和Moore打起来了
Tyler and Moore are going at it.
嘿 别想这么多了 杰克
Hey,don’t sweat it,Jake.
去到那里 一切顺利
Good luck down there.
– 回见 伙计 – 伙计
– Later,man. – Dude.
出去找乐子吧
Way to go out with a bang.
– 好吧 – 手怎么样了?
– Yeah. – How’s the hand?
没事
I’ll be all right.
嘿 走吧 大家都要去Harland’s
Hey,come on,everyone’s going over to Harland’s.
不 老兄 我不去了 我得打包行李
No,man. I can’t. I still got some packing to do.
我真不敢相信你要搬去迪斯尼乐园
I can’t believe you’re moving to Disney World.
奥兰多
Orlando.
好吧 我会去看你的 但我可不是八岁小孩了
Yeah,well,I’d come visit you,but I’m not eight years old.
不要开玩笑了
Could have fooled me.
说不定春假时我可以去Daytona见你
Maybe I’ll meet you out in Daytona for spring break.
恩 好
Yeah. Sure.
谁会帮你解决麻烦?
Who’s gonna keep you out of trouble?
是谁给你带来麻烦的?
Who’s gonna get you into it?
回见 兄弟
Later,bud.
– 在干什么?- 吃晚餐
– What up? – Evening feed.
这运动难免有身体接触 妈
It’s a contact sport,Mom.
你的教练刚打过电♥话♥ 说你又打架了
Your coach called. He told me that you’d been fighting again.
你知道那人说什么吗?
You wanna know what the other guy said?
我不想到了佛罗里达 还要收拾你的残局
I’m not doing this when we go to Florida,all right?
没这必要了 因为我不打球了 行了吧?
Then don’t do it,’cause I’m not gonna play,okay?
我迟到了 我需要你帮查理整理一下行李
I’m late. I need you to help Charlie pack.
早上你们就从车♥库♥开始收拾 好吗?
You guys start on the garage first thing in the morning,all right?
该死 我的钥匙放哪儿了?
Damn it,where are my keys?
一切都要收拾好 最好在
Everything has to be ready for the movers the day after…
妈 我可以自己收拾
Mom,I can do my own packing.
听到没?他可以自己收拾
– You see? He can do his own packing.
该死 我的钥匙呢?
Damn,where are my keys?
我刚才还看见它在那儿!
I think I saw them over here!
谢谢 拜 帮你弟弟 杰克
Thank you. Bye. Just do it,Jake.
72 通过排列飞行V字
Seventy-two. By flying in a V-formation
一群鹅能够获得比一只鹅单独
a flock of geese adds 72% more
飞行多72%的飞行空间
flying range than if each bird flew alone.
有关地质上升
Something about uplift.
1,392
1,392.
在你头脑里浮现的没价值的数字
The number of useless facts in your head.
从这里到奥兰多的英里数
Miles from here to Orlando.
你恨我吗?
Do you hate me?
– 因为这次搬家?- 不恨
– Because of the move? – No.
奥兰多著名的Stampard网球学院?
Famous Stampard Tennis Academy in Orlando?
你最好能入围温布尔顿国际网球赛
You better make it to Wimbledon.
入围?我到时候赢给你看
Make it? I’ll win it.
来 我来帮你
Here,let me give you a hand with that.
– 不用 我可以 – 不 我来
– No,I got it. – No,here.
看来妈妈没有把它带去Goodwill
Guess Mom forgot to bring that one to Goodwill.
我来搞定
I’ll get rid of it.
你知道 我们关上门 开车离开
You know,we could just close it,get behind the wheel.
从这里到衣阿华州除了大马路什么也没有
Nothing but open road between here and Iowa.
– 妈妈怎么办?- 她不会想念我们的
– What about Mom? – She wouldn’t miss us.
– 她会想念我 – 恩 还真好笑哦
– She’d miss me. – Yeah,that’s real funny.
– 我打到了! – 来 打他!
– I got him! – Here,get him!
你打到他了
You got him.
– 打他 – 嘿! 嘿! 停下 伙计!
– Get him. – Hey! Hey! Stop,man!
– 嘿 我能搞定 我能搞定 – 该死!
– Hey,I got this. I got this,man. I got this. – Shit!
说真的 伙计 我想他能对付
Seriously,dude,I think he’s got this.
当然!
Damn right!
滚开 伙计!
Get lost,man!
对 走开 你不想被揍的话
Yeah,vacate. You don’t want none.
– 你还好吗 伙计?准备好了吗?- 恩!
You all right,bro? Are you ready? – Yeah!
– 打起来! – 打起来!
– Fight! – Fight!
把手抬起来
Get your hands up.
你有在听吗 泰勒先生?嗯?不错
You still with us,Mr. Tyler? Yeah? Good.
有些评论说伊利亚特诗歌♥歌♥颂的是战争
The argument can certainly be made that The Iliad celebrates war,obviously,
然而 不是诗歌♥中所有的标志
but not all the symbols in this poem
都象征这个主题
support that interpretation.
什么标志对战争少一些虚荣情绪?
What symbol or symbols might suggest a less vainglorious attitude toward warfare?
谁来回答?
Anybody?
有人回答吗?有人吗?米勒小姐?
Anybody? Anybody? Ms. Miller?
不好意思 我不懂您说的”虚荣”
I’m sorry. You lost me at “vainglorious.”
试试看 我想你应该读过这首诗了
Come on. You have read the poem,
应该也看过电影了吧?
I take it. Seen the movie,perhaps?
阿基里斯之盾
That’s the Shield of Achilles.
阿基里斯之盾中正常生活的场景
The scenes of normal life depicted
暗示了战争之外的其他选择
on Achilles’ shield suggest an alternative to war.
譬如朋友 家庭 其他任何重要的东西
Friends or family or what is at stake.
哇! 虽然今天是第一天
Wow! Not bad for your
但表现的不错 泰勒先生
first day,Mr. Tyler.
我们都欣赏这种课前准备工作和这般聪慧
We might all strive to emulate this kind of preparation and intelligence.
嘿 阿基里斯之盾 做得好 谢谢你帮我解围
Hey,Shield of Achilles,nicely done. Thanks for the save.
– 我欠你个人情 – 不客气
– I owe you one. – No problem.
– 我叫Baja – 墨西哥名?
– I’m Baja. – Like Mexico?
我父母是瘾君子
Like my parents smoked too much weed.
我叫杰克
I’m Jake.
呃 为什么学期中途转学?
So,why the mid-year move?
我弟弟是网球明星 他得到了奖学金
My brother’s a tennis star. He got a scholarship.
不错啊 那你呢?你有什么才能?
Not bad. What about you? You got any talents?
我是说 除了在英语课上拍马屁外
I mean,other than sucking up in English class.
第一天就出风头不太好 是吧?
Probably not the smoothest move on the first day,right?
或许不是
Probably not.
呃 你能帮我找一下3-wing吗?
Hey,can you help me find the 3-wing?
– 没这个的 我看看吧?- 不 就在那
– It doesn’t exist. Let me see? – No,it’s right there.
你写的字
Oh,it’s the B-wing.
比”伊利亚特”(荷马所作)还难认
Your handwriting’s harder to read than The Iliad.
貌似你很容易就认出来了
Looks like you didn’t have any problem reading it.
破成这样的书肯定翻阅过
A book that beat up has got to be flipped through
很多次了
at least a couple of times.
或许是我买♥♥的二手书呢
Maybe I bought it used.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!