That was really impressive back there.
我只是想让你知道
I just thought you should know.
你觉得你能开几个小时吗
Hey, do you think you could drive for a few hours?
我们…我们换一下
Let’s just… Let’s switch.
没关系的
It’s all right.
好的 扶稳
Okay, steady.
对了
There you go.
别把我们两个害死了
All right, don’t kill us.
开得不错
That’s nice.
能控制了吗
Have you got her’?
-嗯 -好
– Yeah. – All right.
很好
Good.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
天呐
Jesus!
这是故意的
That was on purpose.
拜迪诺提供的丰厚奖品所赐
Yeah, thanks to Dino’s bounty.
他们冲着你来了
They’re coming at you.
收到
Copy that.
等等 看见了吗 他们想困住我们
Wait, wait. See? They’re trying to trap us.
漂移到上面去
Here, just drift onto the shoulder.
不 我要冲向那辆悍马
No, no, no, I’m going for the Hummer.
他只是个在人行道上得瑟的
He’s a pavement prowler.
人行道什么
Pavement what?
就是改装来显摆的车
It’s a show car with a big lift kit.
满足了他的自卑心理
It makes up for his inferiority complex.
等等 你疯了吗
Wait. Are you crazy?
等等 等等 哇
Wait, wait! Whoa, whoa!
哇 我靠
Whoa! Jesus!
你还真够疯
You are crazy!
干得漂亮
Nice. Nice, nice.
保持直行
No, keep it straight!
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
好了 拉力 拿来
Okay, Larry, bring it.
收到 我们已经开始行动了
Got it. We’re moving out.
射轮胎 但别杀死他们
Shoot the tires, but don’t kill them.
好了 等我一发令
All right. Now, when I say,
你就减小油门 使劲左转
you’re gonna let up on the gas and you’re gonna make a hard left.
-好吗 -好
– OKay? – OKay.
-好 -好
– Okay! – Okay.
你的直觉会告诉你…
Your instincts are gonna say…
做就行了
Just do it!
现在
Now!
别松劲
Don’t let up.
炸死那些家伙 让他们碎尸万段
Blast those buggers. We’ll get them on the split.
骗子一号♥ 能听见吗
Hey, Liar One, you got your ears on?
妈♥逼♥的
Son of a bitch!
我们得另外找条路
We need to find another road.
骗子一号♥ 我们需要你
Liar One, we need you!
你得开快点
You gotta go faster.
别 两只手握方向盘
No, two hands on the wheel!
妈的
Shit!
骗子一号♥ 是你吗
Liar One, is that you?
扣上 扣上
Hook up, hook up!
杰克逊军士 这可不是我们商量好的
Sergeant Jackson, this is not what we discussed.
先生 放松 好吗
Sir, will you relax? Okay?
我能搞定的
I got this.
我们扣好了
We’re good!
你得告诉我
You gotta tell me you
你相信我会开阿帕奇直升机 老兄
believe I can fly an Apache helicopter, man.
-什么 -我是认真的
– What? – I’m serious, bro.
你们老耍我
You’re always trying to play me.
快告诉我你相信我会开阿帕奇
Tell me you believe I can fly an Apache helicopter.
不管他想听什么 说就是了
Tell him whatever he wants!
没错 你会开阿帕奇
Yeah, you can fly an Apache helicopter!
而且我水平堪比翼虎
And my handle is Maverick.
你得叫我超级翼虎 让我听到
Gotta call me Maverick, let me hear it.
超级翼虎 超级翼虎
Maverick! Maverick!
超级翼虎
Maverick!
这有很糟吗
Was that so bad?
妈的
Shit!
小本
Benny!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
-天呐 天呐 -茱莉亚
– Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – Julia, hey!
看着我
Look at me.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe.
很好
Good.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛 很好
Look into my eyes. Good.
它们是什么颜色的
What color are they?
它们很蓝
They’re really blue.
它们很蓝 很好
They’re really blue. Good, good.
比你的蓝很多
They’re a lot bluer than yours.
-没有 -有 比你的蓝
– No! – Yes, they are.
-没有 -有
– They’re not! – Yes!
没我的蓝
They’re not bluer!
-你就承认吧 -我的更蓝
– Admit it! – Mine are bluer!
小本 别丢下我们
Benny! Don’t drop us!
什么
What?
我在开玩笑 我在开玩笑
I’m kidding. I’m kidding.
我在开玩笑 我们没事的 没事的
I’m kidding. We’re good, we’re good.
巴纳维尔盐碱滩国际高速
这他妈是在干嘛
What the hell is that?
太棒了 托比
Yeah, Tobey!
小本
Hey, Benny!
我们相信你
We believe you, baby!
我们相信你 超级翼虎
We believe you, Maverick!
看着我 混♥蛋♥们
Look at me, bitches!
我们很好
We’re good!

Yeah!

Go!
你俩还好吗
Are you guys Okay?
很好
Yeah.
戴维斯少校 你违反了你的飞行计划
Major Davis, you are in violation of your flight plan.
我的错
My bad.
立即返回营地
Return that bird to base immediately.
兄弟们 看来我得离开一段时间了
Looks like I’m gonna have to go away for a while, y’all.
但是本尼一定会回来的
But Benny always comes back.
祝你们马到成功
Godspeed, boys. Godspeed.
欢迎来到加州
你迟了二十三分钟
You’re 23 minutes late.
-入住吗 先生 -我马上回来
– Are you checking in, sir’? – I’ll be right back.
你居然还真来了
I’m surprised you made it.
刮目相看啊
I’m impressed.
你脑子里在想什么呢 托比
What’s going on in that head of yours, Tobey?
你都没掉头回去看他
You never went back for him.
我根本不在场
I wasn’t there,
记得吗
remember?
我倒是陪安妮塔出席了葬礼
I was there to comfort Anita at the funeral.
多甜多天真的姑娘啊
Such a sweet, innocent girl.
你要在这跟我打吗
Do you wanna do this here?
某人好像还在假释期呢吧
Because one of us is on parole.
你自己心里也清楚 对吧
But you know that, right?
我们赛车场上再算账
We’ll settle this behind the wheel.
我才不怕你呢
I’m not worried about you behind the wheel.
是吗
Really?
那你为什么悬赏阻拦我
Why did you put a bounty on me?
明天的比赛会很有意思
Tomorrow is gonna be fun.
是啊
Yeah.
等你明天翻得底朝天的时候
When you’re hanging upside down tomorrow,
我是不会回头救你的
I’m not coming back for you.
说话小心点 托比
Watch yourself, Tobey.
明天见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!