银色野马 正在杰弗逊路上往西行
I’m in pursuit. Westbound Jefferson.
收到 7C
Copy, 7-Charlie.
我们会在他上375路之前拦住他的
We’ll stop him before he gets on the 375.
好了 美人 这听起来会很疯狂
All right, Beauty, this is gonna sound insane,
但你得使出”双道蚱蜢”
but I need a two-lane grasshopper
才能彻底甩掉这些人
in order to get these guys off your back.
-收到 -什么是”蚱蜢”
– Roger. – What’s a grasshopper?
你可能得闭上眼了
You may wanna close your eyes for this.
比刚才躲公交那招还险吗
Is it worse than “bus, bus, bus”?
好了 现在直冲着树
All right. Now, just aim for the trees.
尽情飞翔吧 美人
Spread your wings, Beauty!
刚刚发生什么了 太不可思议了
What just happened? You’re amazing.
我们竟然还活着
I can’t believe we’re alive.
好了 得走了
Okay, got to go. Time’s up in the bird.
刚才太赞了 你太赞了
That was amazing. You’re amazing.
我们太赞了
We are amazing.
所有单位注意 银色野马在375路上跟丢
All units, please be advised, silver Mustang last seen on 375.
需要寻求空中支援
Need to contact State for air support.
飞箭一号♥ 准备起飞
Still dispatch status on Arrow One.
紧急需要地面人员指路
Needed for immediate officer assistance.
嫌疑人正在94路上往西行
Suspect believed to be heading westbound on 94.
飞箭一号♥已上路 预计五分钟后到达
Arrow One en route. ETA is in five.
骗子一号♥
Liar One,
你在追那个去94号♥公路的直升机吗
are you tracking that air bear heading to I-94?
如果我被发现了 就完蛋了
If he spots me, it’s game over.
我们得换到B计划了
We’re gonna need to switch to plan B.
B计划得停一小时车
Plan B adds an hour to the trig.
没办法 我们回头得补上那段时间了
No choice, we’re gonna have to make up that time.
收到 那就B计划好了
Roger that. Plan B it is.
美人会在路上剩油不足
Beauty will go bingo on that route,
所以我们得加满柴油
so we’re gonna have to hot fuel and top off.
柴油这就来啦
Hot fuel, coming up!
该你上场了 小瘦子
Get out there, skinny boy.
原来你在试探我啊
You were checking me out!
怎么了
What?
“剩油不足”和”柴油”[军事用语]”Bingo” and “Hot fuel”…
我们要在行驶中再加次油
We’re refueling without stopping.
那你怎么不直接说
So why don’t you just say that?
我可以 但…
Well, I mean, I guess I could, but…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
帮忙
Helping.
什么
What?
该死
Shit!
稳点
Steady!
靠近点
Closer!
-插上了 -好了
– Yeah! – All right!
我来就行
I got this!
进车吧
Go inside!
你还真是让人惊喜不断啊
The hits just keep on coming with you, huh?
永远别根据古琦鞋来评价一个女孩
Never judge a girl by her Gucci boots.
什么
Her what?
高跟鞋
High heels.
那你怎么不直接说
Why don’t you just say that?
算你狠
Nice.
野兽 你走紧急停车道 我随后跟上
Hey, Beast, take the shoulder, I’ll go with you.
收到 美人
Roger that, Beauty.
所有单位注意
All units be advised,
我们在找一辆银色野马
we’re on the lookout for a silver Mustang,
车牌号♥ADT4619
Adam-David-Tom 4-6-1-9,
在94号♥公路上往西行中
heading westbound on 94.
飞箭一号♥ 明白吗
Arrow One, 10-4?
我需要空中直升机的位置 骗子一号♥
I need eyes on that bear in the air, Liar One.
你在哪儿
What’s your 20?
还没起飞 美人
Still on the ground, Beauty.
快点啊 苏珊
Come on, Susan.
别让我失望 宝贝
Don’t let me down, baby. Come on…
太好了
Yeah!
这才像样
That’s my girl.
飞箭 一分钟后到达
Arrow. ETA in one.
装满了
You’re good!
装满了
We’re clear.
好样的
Yeah, yeah!
谢了
Thanks, boys!
美人要去当乡巴佬了
Beauty is a redneck.
收到 野兽就爱乡巴佬
Roger that. Beast loves a redneck.
没错
Yeah!
总台 这里是飞箭一号♥ 已到现场
Dispatch, this is Arrow One. 10-97 in the area.
暂未发现目标
No visual at this time.
狗熊正沿94号♥公路低行
Bear in the air is fangs-out down I-94.
美人 你现在安全了
Beauty, you are safe and sound.
乡巴佬 所以我们是在向南方开了
“Redneck”? So, we’re heading south.
Redneck常指美国南方保守的露天劳动者
所有单位请注意
All units be advised,
一辆福特野马 纽约牌照ADT419
Ford Mustang, New York plate Adam-David-Tom 4-&1-9,
最后一次被看到是在94号♥公路向西行驶
last seen headed westbound on 94.
可能的嫌疑人是
Possible named suspect.
托比·马歇尔 因违反假释和飙车被通缉
Tobey Marshall, wanted on parole violation and GTA.
乘客为一名金发白人女性
Passenger described as a blonde, white female,
身份未知
identity still unknown.
他们迟早会知道的
It was just a matter of time.
是啊 都因为你在底特律搞的花样
Yeah, well, you sped it up with your little stunt in Detroit.
我必须这么做
It had to be done.
是为了赢回芬恩吗
To get Finn?
不 不止如此
No, not just that.
孩子们 我不敢相信我看到的
Kids, I’m looking at something that I can’t quite believe.
我的信箱要爆满了
I mean, my inbox is white hot.
我收到了许多
I got a bunch of trolls sending me footage
令人血脉愤张的视频片段
of something that is mind-blowing.
里面是一辆本不应存在的车
I’m looking at footage of a car that supposedly disappeared.
那正是卡罗尔去世时
That’s the same car that Ford and Shelby were building
福特和卡罗尔在改造的车
when Carroll died.
我正看着一个华丽的鬼魂
I’m looking at a gorgeous ghost.
我觉得车里坐的是托比·马歇尔
And I think that’s Tobey Marshall inside there,
是他驾驶着这辆上帝的战车
driving a chariot of the gods.
向托比·马歇尔致敬
So I bow down to Tobey Marshall.
蒂诺·布鲁斯特在线上了 迪诺
Dino Brewster is on the line right now. Dino!
迪诺 旧金山的小迪诺
Dino, Dino bambino in San Francisco.
你得看看我现在看到的
You need to see what I’m looking at.
我在看托比·马歇尔的航拍录像
I’m looking at some aerial footage of Tobey Marshal!
横穿整个美国 身后跟着一堆警♥察♥
Flying across the country with the cops in tow,
开着辆会让你丢掉饭碗的幽灵般的福特车
in a phantom Ford that will make your bowels loose.
托比·马歇尔又开始做傻事了吗
Tobey Marshall doing something stupid and reckless again?
他不是因为过失杀人入狱才刚出来吗
Didn’t that guy just get out of prison for manslaughter?
迪诺 小迪诺 赛场上事故总是难免的
Whoa! Dino, Dino’ bambino. Hey, accidents happen in racing.
没人比你更清楚了 迪诺 记得吗
Nobody knows that better than you, Dino, remember?
我只是不想看到他参加里昂杯
I just don’t wanna see him race at De Leon.
事实上
You know, in fact,
我愿意送出我的…
I’m willing to give up my…
我愿意送出我的元素跑车
I’m willing to give up my Elemento
给任何能阻止托比·马歇尔的人
to anyone that puts a stop to Tobey Marshall.
等等
Wait a minute.
等等 我没听错吧
Wait a minute, did you just say what I think you said?
这款车全世界只有三辆
That car is one of three in the world.
你愿意送出你的兰博基尼
You’re willing to give away your Lamborghini
只为了阻止托比·马歇尔
to stop Tobey Marshall?
没错 而且我会在网上发些图片
Yes, I’am. And I’m gonna post some pictures online
这样大家就会知道要找哪辆车了
so everybody knows exactly what they’re looking for.
太棒了
This is too good.
一对不幸的恋人正在横穿美国
I’ got star-crossed lovers hauling ass across the country.
而蒂诺·布鲁斯特
I got Dino Brewster,
刚把他们变成了一个诱人的目标
who just painted a huge bull’s-eye on their ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!