情况如何
Checking in.
还剩471英里 来得及
Mile marker 417. We’re on schedule.
我知道 我是在问你怎么样了
I know we’re on schedule. I’m checking on you, bro.
我在这儿边开边想
I was just sitting here thinking,
皮特肯定会喜欢这次旅程
Pete would have loved this trip.
没错
Yeah.
他爱挑战极限嘛
He loved the impossible, huh?
对皮特来说再适合不过了
Perfect for Petey.
你怎么想的 兄弟
Where’s your head at, brother?
我绝不会忘记我那天所看到的一切
I’ll never forget what I saw that day.
别担心
Listen, don’t you worry, bro.
迪诺迟早会遭报应的
Dino’s gonna get what’s coming to him.
别忘了我们做这事的初衷
Just don’t forget why we’re doing this.
底特律见 野兽挂断
I’ll see you in Detroit, brother. Beast out.
皮特的死 我很遗憾
I’m sorry about Pete.
他放任皮特死在那儿
He just left him there.
我无法原谅
That’s what I can’t forgive.
你去参赛就是为了复仇 对吧
That’s what this is really about then, isn’t it’?
早上好
Good morning.
别再打给我了 好吗 我们谈过这事了
Dude, stop calling me, okay? We’ve already had this conversation.
-去窗边看看 -不
– Just go to the window. – No.
为什么
Why?
去窗边看看就行 别跟个娘们似的
Just go to the window. Quit being a little bitch.
你才是娘们
You’re the bitch.
4A小队
Unit 4-Adam,
接到噪音投诉 伍德沃德环形路处
report of noise complaint, Woodward circle.
车型为银色福特
Vehicle description, silver Ford…
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-保持引擎热度 -4小队收到
– Keeping the engine hot. – Unit 4 responding.
你这么高调会招来麻烦的
You’re gonna attract attention to yourself.
该死
Shit.
这是你的车吗
Is that your car, son?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
疯了吗 这车得多贵啊
Are you crazy? Do you know how expensive this car is?
把车开到拐角处
Why don’t you just take it around the corner?
你看到我刚才开得有多快吗
Hey, hey, did you see how fast I was going?
驶出弯道时肯定飙到160迈了
It must have been, like, 160 on that off-ramp.
你该来开开这辆车 感觉棒极了
You should drive this car. It’s amazing!
-警官 非常抱歉 -简直是不可思议
– Officer, I am so sorry. – It’s insane! Insane.
我男朋友在显摆 他想讨好我
My boyfriend was showing off. He’s trying to impress me.
把车开到拐角处 马上
Why don’t we just take it around the block? Now.
“男朋友”
“Boyfriend”?
我只是想让我们俩免受牢狱之灾
I’m just trying to keep us out of jail.
或许你该整理下你的发型
Well, you might wanna fix your hair.
来拍入案照吗
For my mug shot?
不
No.
因为我要让你一举成名了
Because I’m about to make you famous.
芬恩 你还在听吗
Finn, ave you here?
-在听 -很好
– I’m here. – All right.
别管警♥察♥ 那不是问题
Don’t mind the cop. That’s not the problem.
看看车起步时的倾斜角
Watch how the car leans as he pulls away.
那才是我们的问题
That’s our problem.
走 走
Go, go!
追击一辆改装版福特野马中
In pursuit modified Ford Mustang.
我在环形路上往东走
Heading east on Woodward.
车不受控制了
The car is loose.
我知道 谢谢
Yeah, I know. Thank you for that.
如果托比用这参数参加里昂杯
If Tobey runs that setup in De Leon,
他根本跑不完全程 更别说赢了
he won’t finish, let alone win.
他要参加吗
He’s in?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们有个计划
Look, we have a plan.
什么意思
And what does that mean?
意思是我们不是一时冲动 赶快下楼
It means we know what we’re doing. Get your ass down here, bitch.
芬恩 芬恩 你还好吗
Finn! Finn, you okay, buddy?
放松星期五
Casual Friday.
芬恩 怎么了
Finn, man, what’s up?
杰姬
Jacki.
我一直很想吻你
I’ve always wanted to do that.
太棒了
Yeah!
祝你们过得愉快 可悲的混♥蛋♥们
Have a nice day, you miserable bastards.
芬恩 打给我哦
Finn, call me!
我朋友周日要开着世界上最快的野马
My friend is running the fastest Mustang in the world
参加里昂杯
at De Leon on Sunday
但车的参数全错了
and the setup is all wrong.
我在会计部
I’m in accounting.
你没觉得你内心已如死灰吗
Don’t you feel like you’re dying inside?
对
Yes.
里面真冷
It’s cold in here.
野兽在哪儿
Where’s the Beast?
搞什么
What the hell?
-你衣服呢 -你想我吗
– Where are your clothes? – Did you miss this?
我不想你 别碰我
No, I didn’t miss it. Don’t touch me, man.
离我远点 我们得走了
Stay away! We gotta go, let’s go.
你想我了 对吧
You missed me, didn’t you?
不 下来
No. Get off!
我们接到他了 这就上车
We got the shaved bird. We’re jumping in the Beast.
我们落后了 28小时后一定得到加州
We’re behind. We got 28 hours to get to Cali.
收到
Copy that.
-早上好 -我的天
– Good morning. – Oh, my God.
你为什么裸着
So, why the hell are you naked?
确保我再也不会回来
To make sure I’d never come back.
肯定还有别的方式啊
I’m sure you could’ve done that another way.
但还是先说清 我是不会把内♥裤♥借你穿的
Let’s be clear, though, you’re not wearing my underwear.
马路中♥央♥竟然飞着一架直升机
There’s a helicopter in the middle of the street.
喂
Hello?
WNKW想采访托比·马歇尔一个问题
WNKW with a question for Tobey Marshall.
程度从一到十 你的副座到底有多火♥辣♥
On a scale from one to ten, how crazy hot is your passenger?
喜欢我的新座驾吗 很骚对吧
Like my new wheels? Bitchin’, right?
怎么没开赛斯纳飞机
What happened to the Cessna?
那飞机市内限飞
Flight restrictions in the city, man.
但一切都好 我向我哥们借了这架
But it’s all good. I borrowed my buddy’s little bird.
让我左转下
Let me get a hard right.
你们都算走运 我差点就能开上
Y’all lucky, I almost got my hands on that Apache
五大湖空军基地的阿帕奇直升机了
from Great Lakes Army Air Base,
但盖丁上校太担心我会出事了
but Colonel Gatins was sweating me hard.
又来了
Here we go again.
没跟你说话 野兽
Not talking to you, Beast.
收到 骗子一号♥
Roger that, Liar One.
芬恩 你才归队十分钟
Finn, you’re back in the crew for all of 10 minutes
就开始满嘴喷粪了
and you’re already up my skirt talking shit.
我饶不了你
Man, you’re gonna rue the day you started calling me that.
怎么 你突然去上了大学吗 笨蛋
What, did you all of a sudden go to college, fool?
这话说得真粗鲁
Wow. What a really ignorant thing to say.
天啊 你太粗鲁了
God, are you ignorant.
你一路上都要倒着开吗
Is it gonna be like this the entire way?
提醒各位观众 这周末举办的
A reminder, the Motown
贯穿全城的底特律马拉松
Marathon races through town this weekend…
罗密欧 准备好了吗
Romeo, stand by?
准备好了
Standing by.
关于今天的路况 让我们来连线
But for today’s traffic, we go live to Romeo
第十频道交通直升机里的罗密欧
in the Channel 10 traffic helicopter.
-路况如何 罗密欧 -切到第二镜头
– How are we looking, Romeo? – Cut to two.
罗密欧在直升机里吗 怎么回事
Is Romeo in the helicopter’? What’s going on?
不错 贝斯
Looking good, Beth.
很好
Real good.
广♥告♥ 快切到广♥告♥
Commercial! Hey, cut to commercial!
骗子一号♥ 好好看路
Hey, Liar One, eyes on the road.
差点撞上了
I did not see that.
5C 我在追击一辆
5-Charlie, I gor ops on the silver Mustang.