你可能还记得我是个数据女孩
and you might remember that I’m a numbers girl.
好吧 你的数据告诉你什么了
Okay, so what are your numbers telling you?
比赛前夜有个车手见面会
There’s a drivers’ meeting the night before the race.
这意味着你最多只有45小时
And that means you have 45 hours or less
从纽约赶到加州某地
to get from New York to somewhere in California.
你想说的是…
And your problem is…
我们最好马上出发了
We better get going.
只有45小时 时间在流逝
It’s 45 hours and counting.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait!
你哪里也不用去
You’re not going anywhere.
你缺个副驾驶
You need a right-seater.
而且英格拉姆才不会把车留在一个
And Ingram is not going to leave this car
有前科的人手里
in the hands of an ex-con
更别提这个人还打算离开本州
who is about to leave the state
违反假释许可
and break parole.
只剩44小时59分钟了
44 hours and 59 minutes left.
我们上路吧
Let’s go.
好吧
Okay…
也许我们可以在加油站抛下她之类的
Maybe we can just ditch her at a gas station or something.
兄弟 你想甩掉她是吧
Hey, man. Look, you want her gone?
我会让她屁滚尿流的
I’ll broom her ass out. Okay?
跟着我的指示走 老兄
Just follow me, dude.
我会让你开得像苍蝇乱撞
I’ll have you driving like a bat out of hell.
她会哭着喊着要下车的
She’ll be screaming to get out of this car.
她简直是疯了 知道吗
She’s just crazy, you know?
她话太多了
She talks too much.
好吧 所以你从没当过副驾驶
Okay, so you’ve never been a right-seater.
假如你发现我有什么做得不对的地方
Well, if you see something I’m doing wrong,
你指出来就好
just point it out.
首先 你穿着高跟鞋
First of all, you’re wearing high heels.
我们叫它”高跟”
We just call them heels.
但假如这个真的成问题的话
But if it’s a real problem,
我可以马上…
then I can always…
我旅行袋里有替换的鞋子
I’ve got a change of shoes in my overnight bag.
好吧
Yep, okay…
还有其他什么事情
So, is there anything else
是副驾驶需要做的吗
that right-seaters are supposed to do?
安静待着
Be quiet.
嗨 美人 这里是超级翼虎
Hello, Beauty. This is Maverick speaking,
宇宙最牛飞行员
the most awesome pilot in the universe.
就是提醒一声
Just wanted to give you a heads-up
你们前方交通有点堵塞
and tell you about a little stop-and-go traffic up ahead.
不是什么大事儿
Nothing too serious.
前面堵车 我们得换条路走
We got traffic up ahead. We’re gonna need to reroute.
我没看见什么堵车呀
I don’t see any traffic.
但是小本看见了 他什么都能看见
Well, Benny does, and he sees everything.
好了 下个出口给我一美元
All Right. Now, give me a dollar on the next exit.
什么是一美元
What’s a dollar?
向右急转弯到第三车道
Hard right for lane three.

In three,

two,

one.

Now.
你在下面看起来有点脏啊 美人
You’re looking a little filthy down there, Beauty.
-是时候让你洗洗干净了 -什么
– It’s time to get you clean. – What?
向左180度急转弯 三 二 一
Hard left U in three, two, one.
天呐
Oh. My God!
转第三车道
Go three…
现在
Now.
你开起来了 宝贝儿
You are moving, baby!
你看见我们就要撞上的那辆越野车了吧
You do at least see the SUV that we are about to slam into?
你指那台吗 绿色那台吗
You meant that one? The green one?
托比
Tobey!
-你看到公车了吧 -什么
– You see the bus, right? – What’s that?
公车
The bus!
公车 公车 公车
The bus! The bus! The bus!
现在换到第二车道
Go two, now.
简直堪称生死时速啊
Looks like a scene out of Speed down there.
三秒钟后左转
Hard left in three, Keanu.
原来你说那辆公车啊 公车 公车
You mean that bus, bus, bus.
你的朋友小本太讨厌了
Just so you know, your friend Benny sucks.
一秒后左转
Hard left in one.
漂亮
My man!
你车技高超 你太赞了
You got some skills, boy. You know you bad.
你太赞了
You know you bad!
没人 我看
Beauty, it looks to me
前面的道路畅通无阻了
like you’re all clear from here, my friend.
没错
That’s right.
那我继续做自己的事了
I’m just gonna keep doing my thing, and…
*如鹰般翱翔*
*Fly like an eagle, to the sea*
“如鹰般翱翔 让思绪飘飞”
*Fly like an eagle Let my spirit carry me*
*尽情翱翔*
*Go on and fly*
我知道必须要开快点
You know, I get that driving fast is going to be necessary,
但开得像个疯子一样东奔西撞
but driving like a complete maniac
就为了赶我下车
in order to scare me out of the car
是不会管用的
is not going to work.
是吗
Are you sure about that?
你真这么打算的
Is that what you think?
不论你是怎么看我的
Whatever you think about me,
我很肯定都是错的
I’m sure it’s wrong.
说说看
Educate me.
你觉得就因为我的工作
So you think just because
是收♥购♥能让限速提高三倍的改装车
I make a living buying cars designed to triple the speed limit,
还开着玛莎拉蒂
and because I drive a Maserati,
顺便说句 我开车很棒
and by the way, I’m an awesome driver,
你就有权小看我吗
that you have the right to condescend to me?
从现在起的44小时又11分钟
Well, this is going to be the
将会是你一生中最漫长的一段时间
longest 44 hours and 11 minutes of your life.
我不想表现得太混♥蛋♥
I’m not trying to be an asshole.
你就是混♥蛋♥
You don’t have to try that hard.
有个自称帝王的人
The sound of a guy called the Monarch
举办了听来难以置信的神秘赛车比赛
who hosts a secret race is hard to believe.
据称他出身富裕的古老家族
He’s supposedly from an old wealthy family
因工业革命发家
that made their money in the Industrial Revolution.
-没人知道他是谁吗 -没错
– And no one knows who he is? – No one
传说他赞助了几支F1车队
Legend is he sponsored a few Formula One teams
但总是用化名来参加车赛
but always campaigned under other names.
神秘男人
A man of mystery.
神秘却心脏不好
Mystery and a bad heart.
他玩过一阵赛车
He had a dalliance as a driver,
但有天他的心脏如手表般骤停
but his heart stopped like a watch one day.
所以他放弃了
So he quit.
这个里昂杯的奖金有多少
So what’s the prize for this De Leon’?
这个嘛
Well,
高风险才有高回报
big risks come with big rewards.
我当年赢走了总共价值为六百万美元的车
Maybe that’s why I walked away with $6 million worth of cars.
-听起来收获颇丰啊 -是的
– That sounds like a good day’s work. – Yes, it was.
听着 我不想逼你
Look, I don’t mean to push you,
但还有别人对这个交易感兴趣
but I have another interested party.
但我不完全信任他们 你懂吗
I’m not 100% sure about them. You know that feeling?
我喜欢你销♥售♥行里的车
I liked what I saw at your dealership.
问题是你这生意没赚到什么钱
The problem I have is, you haven’t shown a hard profit yet.
但你不是说去年销♥售♥行赢利了吗
But I thought you said the dealership was in profits last year.
直说了吧
Let me be blunt.
我怎样做你才能给我个实在的保证
What do I have to do to get a real commitment from you?
那我也直说了 什么是实在的保证
I’ll be blunt back. What’s a real commitment?
五百万
Five million.
可以 但你得
Okay, but
再赢一次这个神秘的里昂杯
you have to win this secret De Leon again.
在所有参赛车手中拔得头筹
And all those cars that come with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!