你永远也不能把那车开到230迈
You never could’ve got that car to 230.
就算是在这种赛道上
Even on our track.
你觉得自己开得比我好吗
You think you’re a better driver than me?
人人都知道他开得比你好
Everyone knows he’s a better driver.
我受够你了 皮特
You know, I’m just about done with you, Pete.
滚开 迪诺
Back off, Dino.
我会在赛道上打败你的
I’ll beat you on a track,
泥道 或是公路
the dirt, a road,
随便你想在哪里比
anywhere else you wanna race.
你最棒 行了吗
You’re the man, okay?
你是专业的
You’re the pro.
你不需要向我证明什么
You got nothing to prove to me.
咱们别纠结这个了
Let’s move on.
不行
No.
不行 我们赛一场
No, let’s race.
你要是赢了 这次我赚的75%也给你
If you win, I’ll give you my 75% of the Mustang deal.
假如你输了
If you lose,
就得把你的25%给我
you give me your 25%.
有点意思了
Well, that makes it interesting.
这是我见过的最大的房♥子了
This is the biggest house I’ve ever seen.
是我叔叔家
It’s my uncle’s place.
别担心 他在摩纳哥
Don’t worry, he’s in Monaco.
这些车在美国都不合法
These aren’t even legal in the United States.
都是些欧版车
They’re all Euro-spec cars,
所以严格来说 他们都没在这儿
so technically, they don’t even exist here.
这些是某种法拉利吗
Are they some kind of Ferrari?
是科尼赛克的Agera R
Koenigsegg Agera R.
最高速度能达到270迈每小时
Top speed, 270 miles an hour.
但是 迪诺 我还以为
But, Dino, I thought
你开不到180迈以上呢
you didn’t go faster than 180.
你作为一个小跟班还真是多话
You got a big mouth for a fan.
是吗 那不如让我一起比赛吧
Yeah, well, then let me race.
我很乐意让你参加 皮特
I’ll be happy to have you, Pete.
太好了 我加入
Awesome. I’m in.
这次你就别搅合了
Sit this one out.
不行 让他成长成长吧
No. Let him be a big boy.
三台♥完♥全一样的Agera
Three identical Ageras.
你先请
After you.
终点是桥的尽头 穿过684号♥公路
The finish line is at the end of the bridge, over the 684.
第一辆过了桥到对岸的车
The first car to get to the other side
就赢了
wins.
托比
Tobey!
这就是我的幻象
This is my vision.
我就是看着你这样赢了里昂杯的
This is how I saw you winning De Leon.
你打败了迪诺
You beat Dino,
得到了他的车 然后赢了
take his car and win.
谢啦 小朋友
Thanks, little buddy!
不客气 伙计
You got it’ man!
太棒了 皮特
Yeah, Pete.
快点
Come on!
我们赢了 皮特
We got him, Pete.

No!
不要 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
皮特
Pete!

No!

No!
“无所畏惧 有我伴你身侧”
“Fear not, for I am with you.”
“心无惶惶 我是你的上帝”
“Be not dismayed, for I am your God.”
“看啊 那些激怒你之人”
“Behold, all those who were incensed against you
都应感到惭愧及羞耻”
shall be ashamed and disgraced.”
“他们一无是处”
“They shall be nothing.”
“那些与你做对之人也微如浮土”
“Those who war against you shall be as nothing.”
“我将执你右手 向你言说”
“For I shall hold your right hand, saying to you,
“无所畏惧 我会助你”
“Fear not, I will help you.”
我们再理一遍 马歇尔先生
Let’s go through this again, Mr. Marshall.
有几个目击证人说
A couple witnesses say
他们貌似看见了三辆车
they may have seen three cars,
但我们没有找到第三辆车
but we can’t find the third car.
不如你在图上为我们指一下
Why don’t you use that diagram there to show us
在哪里可以找到第三辆车吧
where you claim the third car to have been.
我的车超了后面那台车两个车身
My car was about two car lengths ahead.
这是皮特的位置
This is where Pete was,
然后迪诺就在他后面
and Dino was right behind him.
他撞了皮特的后保险杠
He tapped his back bumper,
狠狠地 斜着撞的
hard, and at an angle.
迪诺有两个证人
Dino has two witnesses
证明他当日一整天都和他们在一起
who say they were with him the whole day.
而且布鲁斯特车行的主人
And the owner of Brewster Motors
报♥警♥说上周有两辆科尼赛克失窃
reported two Koenigseggs stolen last week.
就在警♥察♥到达车祸现场七分钟之前报的警
Just seven minutes before police arrived at the scene of the crash.
那是他叔叔 明白吗
That’s his uncle, okay?
他们在撒谎
They’re lying.
明白吗 他在…
All right? He was…
他当时在场的
he was there.
迪诺当时在场的
Dino was there.
马歇尔先生
Mr. Marshall,
你是唯一一个声称迪诺当时在场的
you’re the only one that can place Dino at the scene.
不可能发生这种事
No way is this happening.
这不是真的
This isn’t happening.
皮特…这不是真的
Pete… This isn’t happening.
两 后

两年后
-我是比尔· 英格拉姆 -在这儿签字
– Bill Ingram speaking. – Sign here.
英格拉姆先生 我是托比·马歇尔
Mr. Ingram, Tobey Marshall.
我得借你的野马去参加里昂杯
I need to borrow your Mustang to race De Leon.
你说什么 孩子
Excuse me, son?
你想用我的野马去里昂杯参赛
You want to race my Mustang in De Leon?
这对我有什么好处
What’s in it for me?
等我赢了
When I win,
赢来的车给你一半
I will give you half the cars.
大约值四百万美元
That’s around $4 million for you.
我会考虑考虑的
I’ll think about it.
我会打给茱莉亚的
I’ll call Julia.
好了 往前走 走 所有人
All right. Step forward. Go. Everybody.
来吧 到我这儿来
Come on. Come to me.
我的好兄弟
That’s my boy.
乔会加入吗
Is Joe in?
他和野兽已经在路上了
Already on the road with the Beast.
如果顺利的话 还真是个好兆头
If this thing works, we’re gonna need that head start.
芬恩那边呢
What about Finn?
我们还没说服他 不过没问题的
We haven’t convinced him yet, but you know we will.
那可是芬恩
It’s Finn.
但是更重要的是我们有赛车吗
But more importantly’ do we even have a vehicle?
一个小时后就知道了
I’ll know in an hour.
告示
禁止入内
此房♥产已被抵押 将于近日出♥售♥
谢谢你把车开过来
Hey, thanks for dropping it off.
请替我谢谢英格拉姆
And thank Ingram for me, please.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
第一台赢得里昂杯的美国车
First American car to win De Leon?
绝对的
Definitely.
你连邀请函都没有
You don’t even have an invite.
帝王会想要这台车参赛的
Monarch is gonna want this car in the race.
没人知道比赛在哪里进行
Nobody knows where the race is
除非他们收到邀请函
until you get the invite,
所以你到底要开到哪里去呢
so exactly where would you be driving off to?
至少 我们知道比赛是在加州举♥行♥
Well, on the low, we know it’s in California,
只是不清楚具体在哪
we just don’t know where.
而且我们还知道其中一个车手是…
And we also know that one of the drivers is…
-小本 -好吧 我闭嘴
– Benny. – Okay, I’ll shut up.
加州可是个大州
California is quite a big state

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!