托比 如果你觉得我们需要他
Tobey, if you say we need him,
那我挺你
then I’m with you.
等下 今晚我们赚了五千块
Wait. We made five grand tonight.
足够拿来付这期的贷款了
It’s gotta be enough to make the payment.
那下个月的呢
What about next month?
我们会搞定的
We’ll figure it out.
我们每次都能搞定
We always do.
这次不同 好吗
This time it’s different, okay?
如果明天你们不过来
If you guys don’t show up tomorrow
改造那车
to work on that car,
我们会失去这里
we’re gonna lose this place.
拜托 各位
Hey, come on, guys.
这是卡罗尔·谢尔比的车
This is Carroll Shelby.
这可是千载难逢的机会
This is an opportunity of a lifetime.
我们做 好吗 为了托比
We’re doing this. All right? For Tobey.
明天九点半见 别迟到
9.30 tomorrow. Don’t be late.
马歇尔改装车行
始于1974年
你耍诈 老兄 别耍诈
You’re cheating, man. Quit cheating!
是你跟不上
You just can’t keep up.
妈的
Shit!
车送来了
Here we go.
好 好 好
All right, all right, all right.
车的其他部分呢
Where is the rest of it?
咱们可有很多活要干了
We got a lot of work to do.
是啊
Yeah.
你喜欢那边那台车吗
Do you like that car over there?
-喜欢 那车真棒 -是啊
– Yeah, it’s nice. – Yeah.
是我们改造的
We built that.
所以说你是个修车的
So, you’re a mechanic.
技术真好 兄弟
Real smooth, bro.
喜欢那边那台车吗
Like that car over there?
好吧 借过
Okay. Excuse me.
是我们改造的
We built that.
我们是修车的
We’re mechanics.
不怕把手弄脏
We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
喜欢那边那台车吗
Do you like that car over there?
这车能跑多快
How fast does it go?
很快
Fast.
超级快 我叫皮特
Very fast. Pete.
所有的野马都很快吧 不是吗
Aren’t all Mustangs fast?
但这台可是福特造的
Well, this one was built by Ford
并由卡罗尔·谢尔比重新组装
and reimagined by Carroll Shelby,
他是美国历史上最好的高性能跑车制♥造♥者
the greatest performance car builder in American history.
她可不是这圈里的人 小皮皮
She’s not from around here, Petey,
所以她八成不知道卡罗尔·谢尔比是谁
so she probably has no idea who Carroll Shelby is.
这台车为什么能跑这么快呢
But why is it so fast?
这可是900马力的 宝贝儿
It’s 900 horsepower, baby.
900马力很多吗
Is that a lot?
-你是在逗我吗 -皮特
– Are you kidding me? – Petey.
听着 小姐 这可不是那种
Look, Miss, this isn’t the kind of car
你随便去个汽车城就能买♥♥到的车
you can just go to the mall and buy.
相信我
Trust me when I say,
它是”独一无二”的
it’s one of a kind.
我能看看引擎吗
Can I see the engine?
可以
Sure.
5.8升 铝制缸体
5.8 liter, aluminum block,
福特特种车辆增压引擎 赛车用排气管
SVT supercharger and racing headers.
的确 这车还真是不错
Yeah, it’s quite nice, actually.
这我可没想到啊
I wasn’t expecting that.
我也没有
Nor was I.
为什么
Why?
因为我是个女人吗
Because I’m a woman?
还是因为我是从英国来的
Or because I’m from England?
谢尔比先生的第一辆眼镜蛇
Mr. Shelby’s first Cobra
是用英国AC公♥司♥生产的车身制♥造♥的
was built using an AC body made in England.
车里装上了福特260排量的V8发动机
It had a Ford 260 CID V8 engine.
当然了 你肯定知道这些
Of course, you already knew that.
生活中可能充满了惊喜
Life can be full of surprises.
我倒是发现生活中充满自以为是的人
I find life to be full of people who think they’re smart
就因为他们有个华丽的口音
because they have a fancy accent.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我可是当真了
Some taken.
我真的很喜欢皮尔斯·摩根I really love Piers Morgan.
英国著名主持人
这就是你们的戏码是吧
So, this is how it goes, is it?
你很安静 很严肃
You’re very quiet, very tough,
而你则不停地在这儿逗乐讲笑话
and then you’re just constantly cracking these hilarious jokes.
茱尔斯
Hey, Jules.
这车远远不值三百万 迪诺
Three million is way too much for this car, Dino.
这车就得这个价
Well, that’s what it costs.
咱们还是听听英格拉姆的意思吧
Let’s see what Ingram thinks.
我就代表英格拉姆 他觉得最两百万
I am what Ingram thinks, and he thinks two at the most.
三百万一口价
Well, three is the number.
三百万简直荒谬 怪不得没人投标
Three is absurd. That’s why nobody has bid on it.
这是印第赛以来我开过的最好的车了
That’s the best car I’ve driven since Indy.
你才没开过这车呢 迪诺
You haven’t driven it, Dino.
钥匙可一直都在托比手上
Tobey’s had the keys the whole time.
你们需要我转过身去 把耳朵捂上
Do you want me to turn around and plug my ears
等你们把词串好吗
while you all get on the same page?
这车的最高时速有多少
What’s the top speed?
-180迈 -230迈
– 180. – 230.
230迈
230?
他说的是理论上的最高时速
He’s talking about a theoretical top speed.
我知道你不怎么讲话
I know that you don’t really talk,
但也许你这位”强又静”先生能多说几句
but maybe Mr. Strong and Silent could be a little less silent.
这车能跑到230迈
She’ll go 230.
全国赛车协会的最高记录是228迈
Top NASCAR speed ever was 228.
这车更快
This car is faster.
明早八点 谢普顿
8:00 am, tomorrow at Shepperton.
你只要用这车跑到接近230迈
You get anything close to 230 out of this car,
英格拉姆就会当场买♥♥下它
Ingram is going to buy it on the spot.
价格是三百万
For 3 million.
要么多一百万 要么少一百万
Give or take a million.
八成是少
Mostly take.
晚安 小伙子们
Good night, lads.
再见
Bye.
230迈
230?
你疯了吗 要是我开不到那么快呢
Are you crazy? What if I can’t get the car there?
也许你不行
Well, maybe you can’t,
但是我行
but I can.
我来开
I’ll drive.
你想都别想开那台车
Don’t even think about driving that car.
太棒了 托比
Yeah, Tobey!
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这不是你的车 你不能偷它来飙车
You don’t own this car! You don’t get to joyride it!
最高时速超过了230迈
Top speed just over 230.
234迈
234.
用这玩意儿测的
According to this.
你好呀
Hey.
开得真不赖 孩子
That was some driving, son.
这车也真♥他♥妈♥的棒啊
And that is one hell of a car.
这车要花我三百万美元吗
It’s going to cost me $3 million?
就是这个价
That’s the price.
270万
2.7.
270万
2.7 million?
你俩他妈是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我们把车卖♥♥出去了 迪诺
We sold the car, Dino.