You look beautiful.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好
– How are you feeling? – Good.
道路都封锁了吗
Have you got the roads locked down?
没问题了
The road is clear.
我们在终点线 小本在飞机里
We are at the finish line and Benny is in the Cessna.
骗子一号♥ 准备好了吗
Liar One, you standing by?
又来了
Here we go with this again.
我也可以不这么叫你
I wouldn’t have to use that handle
只要你别再跟人说你开过阿帕奇直升机
if you stopped telling people you flew Apache helicopters.
我只说我坐过阿帕奇兜风 好吗
I took an Apache for a Joyride, okay?
没别的
That’s all I said.
我知道 可我们不相信你
I know that’s what you said. We just don’t believe you.
伙计 我是乘务长没错
Hey, man, look, just because I’m a crew chief
但不代表我就不会开飞机啊
doesn’t mean I don’t know how to fly.
我做的这些事可得需要很大的胆识
You gotta have balls of titanium alloy to do what I do.
尊敬我一下好吧
So I need a little respect.
ZUN 尊 JING 敬
A little R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
不跟你瞎扯了 汇报情况
All right, enough messing around. What’s the status,
骗子一号♥
Liar One?
安全 还有我是”超级翼虎”
Clear, and this is “Maverick.”
叫我超级翼虎
Call me Maverick,
不然我就用飞机撞爆你的蛋
or I will kamikaze this into your nut sack.
介意我在这儿看吗
Mind if I watch?
基斯科山
车秀
周六晚上8点-11点
烧烤 抽奖
10美元入场费
先生们 请注意
Okay, gentlemen, please be advised,
前方有其他车辆
I got traffic ahead.
重复 前方有其他车辆
Repeat’ I got traffic ahead.
好险 他运气不错
That was close. He got lucky.
与运气无关 他有耐心
It’s not luck. He’s patient.
对不起了 小朋友
Sorry, little buddy.
我的家啊
My house!
小本
Benny!
你把那家伙的杂货车给掀了
You bodied that guy’s grocery cart.
你们有病啊
What’s wrong with you?
哦耶
Sweet!
神父啊 记得给我留点啤酒啊
Hey, yo, Father Joseph, make sure you save me a beer, buddy.
喂
Hello?
我们就这么做 没错
That’s what we do. That’s right.
好哥们儿 小本
Benny, my man.
我以为你赢定他了 小弟
I thought you had him, brother.
没事 转弯的时候我超过他了
Nah, I had him in the turns.
你去哪了 我们想你了
Where were you? We missed you, brother, we missed you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在天上飞着呢 照顾你们的安全
I was flying, watching your butts.
-你在天上飞 -飞
– You were flying? – Flying?
我可没看到他飞
I didn’t see him flying.
你们都要这样耍我吗
Y’all gonna play me like that?
我没看到他飞
I didn’t see him flying.
你看到他飞了吗
Did you see him flying?
也许你该问问推杂货车那家伙
Maybe you should ask the shopping cart guy
他有看到你在天上飞吗
if he saw you flying up there.
开枪 砰砰
Shots fired! Boom, boom!
所以我既要留意警♥察♥
So I’m supposed to watch out for cops,
还要开着飞机确保你们的车道安全
fly the plane, make sure you got a clear lane
然后还得留心流浪汉从暗处出来吗
and look out for homeless people coming out of the shadows?
我可不知道要记这么多 对不住了
I didn’t get that memo, I’m sorry.
车技不错
Nice driving.
我印象深刻
I’m impressed.
托比·马歇尔
Tobey Marshall.
基斯科山车赛的霸主
The man to beat in Mount Kisco.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your old man.
我知道你们感情很好
I know you were close.
蒂诺 你迷路了吗
You lost, Dino?
什么
What?
很长时间没见到你了
I mean, I haven’t seen you around for a long time.
我想 你肯定是迷路了
I figured, you know, you must be lost.
你还是一成不变
So, nothing has changed.
十年过去了 你还是只想打点小架
After 10 years, you wanna just pick up some locker room fight.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想看你改造出一台真正的车
I wanna see you build a real car.
我有很多车要改 蒂诺
I got plenty of cars to build, Dino.
是啊
Yeah.
修车的生活怎么样
How’s that going for you?
我不是来侮辱你的
I didn’t come to insult you.
我是来跟你谈生意的
I came to make a business proposition.
这有可能改变你的人生
It could be a game-changer for you.
你现在改行施舍梦想了吗 蒂诺
Are you handing out dreams now, Dino’?
我离开这个镇后见过上百家赛车改造车行
I’ve seen a hundred custom racing shops since I left this town.
没有一家能跟你的比
I still haven’t seen work as good as yours.
那是他们的功劳 不是我
That’s these guys. Not me.
我有台很特别的车要完成改装
I have a very special car that needs to be finished.
什么样的车
What kind of car are we talking about?
福特野马
Ford Mustang.
一台野马
A Mustang?
是卡罗尔·谢尔比去世时
It’s the one Ford and Carroll Shelby were building
福特和卡罗尔正在改造的那辆车
when Carroll died.
你怎么弄到的
How did you get it?
我叔叔跟谢尔比先生关系很好
Mr. Shelby and my uncle, they were close.
你像改造那台老爷车一样改造我的野马
You finish building my Mustang like you rebuilt that Gran Torino,
我就付你那车四分之一的价钱
I’ll give you a quarter of what we get for the car.
四分之一
A quarter’?
那台车值两百万
The car is worth 2 million.
至少
Minimum.
你会有五十万进帐
That’s $500,000 in your pocket.
忘掉过去吧 托比
Forget about the past, Tobey.
过去已经是历史了
It’s history.
我是来是为了讲和
I’m here to make peace.
也为了赚钱
And money.
你现在不用答复我
Don’t answer me now.
好好考虑
Just think about it.
我不需要考虑
I don’t need to think about it.
我做
I’ll do it.
我明天把车送过来
I’ll get the car here tomorrow.
我想第一个
Okay, I just wanna be the
站出来问你
first to take the floor here and ask you…
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你让我们给蒂诺·布鲁斯特干活儿
You’re gonna have us work for Dino Brewster?
说话啊
Word?
你怎么想的 托比
What are you thinking, Tobey?
你不会想跟那坨屎扯上关系的
You don’t wanna have anything to do with that piece of shit.
如果是为了安妮塔
And, look, if this is about Anita,
想把她抢回来 还是什么的
trying to get her back or something…
换个招吧 伙计
Do it another way, homie.
写首情诗什么的 好吗
Write a poem or some shit. Okay?
我会帮你的
I’ll help you out.
“安妮塔亲 没什么能比安妮塔更甜了
“Dear Anita, Nothing is sweeter than Anita
“我真的需要你…安妮塔”
“I really aneeda… Anita”
我刚才即兴想出来的
And I just came up with that just now.
即兴的
Just now!
别理那傻子和他的高领衫
Yo, forget about that fool and his turtleneck.
好吗 跟他说你不干
All right? Just tell him you’re out.
没有他我们过得很好
We’re doing fine without him.
不是
We’re not.
我们过得不好
Okay. We’re not doing fine.
瞧…
Look…
我很久没还贷款了
I’m behind on the loan.
之前过来的那个人…
That guy from earlier…
是银行的人
That guy is from the bank.
他还会一直再过来
And he’s just gonna keep coming back.