See you tomorrow.
欢迎加入里昂杯
车手已登记成功
比赛时间早上九点
比赛地点门多西诺85号♥公路
你遇见他了 对吧
You ran into him, didn’t you?
你得忘掉它
You need to forget about it.
别再执着了
You need to lei it go.
我觉得你得下车走走
I think you need to get out of the car.
洗个热水澡 吃顿好的
And you need a hot shower, and you need a good meal,
休息一下 再吃点东西
and some rest, and some food.
我这就给你订酒店
And I’m going to book you a hotel room.
不 我觉得你今晚最好跟我待在一块
No, I think it’s best if you just stay with me tonight.
我是说更安全
You know, it’s just safer…
如果你跟我一起
if you stay with me.
对吧
Right?
看你那一脸坏笑
Look at you. Okay.
野兽
Beast,
我们被撞了
we’ve been hit.
收到 我们就到 我们就到
All right, we’re on our way. We’re on our way.
-查一下他们的位置 -这就查
– Track them. – I’m on it.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在加州路和梅森路交叉口 左转
He’s up on California and Mason. Make a left.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
快走 趁警♥察♥还没来 快走
Go. Before the cops get here, go.
上帝啊
God!
我帮你 我帮你
I got you. I got you.
各单位注意 收到机动车翻车报告
Units, be advised, getting report of a vehicle roll-over.
诺布山115号♥
115 Nob Hill.
一队收到 准备出发
Unit 1-David responding. Code 3.
操
Holy shit.
开门 让他们上车
Open the door. We gotta let them in.
-动作快 -知道了
– We gotta make this quick. – All right.
快上车 警♥察♥要到了
Yo, we gotta move. Cops are coming.
我们截到他们的广播了 赶紧走
Came in on the scanner. We gotta go!
快啊 伙计
Come on, man.
咱们得赶紧走
We gotta go.
托比 你们没事吧
Tobey, you guys good?
我们得去医院
We need a hospital.
-找家医院 找家医院 -正在找
– Find a hospital. Find a hospital. – I’m working on it.
诺布山有家医院 这里左转
All right, I got a hospital on Hill. Make a left.
等一下 我们需要帮助
Wait! We need your help.
她叫什么名字 她失去过知觉吗
What’s her name? Did she ever lose consciousness?
她叫茱莉亚 她一会晕一会醒
Julia. Yeah, she’s been in and out.
-你陪着她 好吗 -我会的
– You stay with her, all right? – I will.
-照顾好她 -快点 咱们得走了
– Take care of her. – Come on. We gotta go.
-快 快 -我们到了
– Go, go, go. – We’re here.
安妮塔
Anita,
不如你离开他吧
why don’t you just leave him?
我已经离开了
I just did.
我知道我弟弟去世那晚迪诺在场
I know that Dino was there the night my brother died.
是 他是在场
Yeah. He was.
我希望能把那些年还给你
I wish I could give you those years back.
安妮塔
Anita,
我需要车
I need a car.
我很抱歉 托比
I’m sorry, Tobey.
我也是
So am I.
C&L二手汽车零件公♥司♥
他为什么没毁了这车呢
Why wouldn’t he destroy it?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
也许有些人觉得自己永远不会被抓吧
I guess some people just don’t think they’ll ever get caught.
她怎么样了
How is she?
胳膊骨折了 在等着做造影扫描
Arm is broke. Waiting on the CAT scan.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
浑身疼
Beat up.
但我没事
But I’m fine.
你知道吗
You know…
你不是我想象中的那种女孩
you are not the girl I thought you were.
当一个人被卡车撞了以后
Well, you learn a lot about
你会看到很多她的真实面
a person when they’ve been hit by a truck.
你明天怎么办
What are you gonna do about tomorrow?
我找了辆车
I found a car.
我该不该知道你是从哪到的呢
Do I wanna know where you found the car?
不用知道
No, you don’t.
车快吗
Is it fast?
够快了
It’s fast enough, yeah.
为皮特而战
Do it for Pete.
你说什么
What?
这是为了皮特
This is for Pete.
是
Yeah.
这是我迄今为止组织得最赞的一次里昂杯
This is, by far, the best De Leon I’ve ever put together.
这是我的大卫 这是我的圣母像
This is my David, man. This is my Pieta.
这是我的代表作
This is my Soup Can.
这里有手提电脑能借我用一下吗
Is it possible to get a laptop?
有 我去拿
Sure. I’ll be right back.
你好吗 宝贝 你叫什么
Hey, what’s up, baby? What’s your name?
好吧
Right.
可以借我个iPad吗 求你了
Do you have an iPad I can borrow? Please?
选手的排序已经出来了
We’ve got our lineup.
每个赛手在起始线都有自己的位置
Each driver takes his spot at the starting line.
第一排的是驾驶布加迪威龙的英国保罗
In the first row is English Paul in a Bugatti Veyron
和驾驶兰博基尼元素的蒂诺·布鲁斯特
and Dino Brewster in his Lamborghini Elemento.
第二排的是驾驶赛麟S7的古什
Row two is the Gooch in a Saleen S7.
和驾驶迈凯轮P1的德州麦克
Texas Mike is in the McLaren P1.
第三排是驾驶GTA斯帕诺的强尼V
The third row has Johnny V in his GTA Spam.
所有赛车总值七百万美金
I’m looking at $7 million in cars
马力惊人 胜出者可赢得这一切
and thousands of horsepower. Winner takes all.
输家就空手回家吧
Losers, y’all can walk home.
还没见到托比·马歇尔
No sign of Tobey Marshall.
我不知道这是怎么回事 但是
I don’t really know what all that’s about, but I…
等会 等一下
Hold up. Wait, hold on.
稍等一下
Wait a minute, now.
第六辆车刚刚出现了 但我不知道
A sixth car has just arrived, but I can’t…
托比·马歇尔从一辆红色科尼塞克中走了出来
Tobey Marshall just stepped out of a red Agera.
也许那小妞说皮特死那天
Well! Maybe the little tart was right
总共有三辆科尼塞克在场是实话
about there being three Koenigseggs the day Pete died.
你喜欢我的车吗 警♥察♥肯定喜欢
You like the car I brought? Because I know the cops will.
还有
And by the way,
这好像是你的
I think this belongs to you.
托比·马歇尔和强尼V在争夺第五的位置
Tobey Marshall and Johnny V are battling for fifth.
你行的 你行的 你行的
You got it, you got it, you got it.
强尼V被挤出了赛道
And Johnny V is off the road.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on!
金门 我是H1 我看到他们了
Golden Gate, this is H1. I got ops on them.
128号♥公路西行
Westbound 128.
托比·马歇尔要试试运气
Tobey Marshall’s gonna roll
从赛麟和P1中间插过去
the dice and try to split the Saleen and the P1.
他成功了
And he does it.
那是我兄弟 那是我兄弟
Yo, that’s my dude right there. That’s my dude.
-你们都过来看呀 -女士们先生们
– Y’all come check this out. – Ladies and gentlemen…
马歇尔这次发威了
Marshall’s balls have just been located
而且是非常非常有胆识
and they are very, very large.
驾驶迈凯轮的德州麦克现在位居第五
Texas Mike in the McLaren is now fifth,
托比位居第四
Tobey is now running fourth.
蒂诺·布鲁斯特 你最好小心了
Dino Brewster, you better watch your ass, son.
嫌犯们现在时速已达240公里
Suspects approaching 150 miles per hour.
H1将试图令他们减速
H1 will try to stall them.
所有单位 呼叫总台
All units, 10-3.
空警来了 真是败笔
I’ve got flying cops. I’ve got flies in the ointment.
赛事全程都有空警跟着
I got CHP in the air all over the course.
警♥察♥一搀和赛事 人们就会…
You add cops to the race and people get…
车手就该赛车 警♥察♥就该回家待着
Racers should race, cops should eat donuts.
所有单位注意 放弃放置道钉路障
Ail units, disregard the spike strips.