我爸他既没中乐透 也没赢博♥彩♥
Dad didn’t win any lottery, or sweepstakes, or anything.
他只是误解了他收到的一封信
He’s a little confused about something he got in the mail,
结果一发不可收拾
and it’s gotten way out of hand.
所以他并没有中一百万美元是吗
So, he didn’t win a million dollars?
没有 夫人
No, ma’am.
也就是说 有些东西一直没有变
It just goes to show you, some things never change.
他总是迷迷糊糊的
He was always a little confused.
您认识我爸爸?
Oh. You knew my dad?
都是以前的事儿了
It’s ancient history now,
我不想乱说
and I don’t want to speak out of turn,
可是 伍迪和我曾经在一起过
but Woody and I used to go together.
您是他以前的女朋友?
You were his girlfriend?
没错
That’s right.
后来呢
What happened?
后来出现了你妈
Your mother is what happened.
凯特现在怎么样
How is Kate?
她很好 她也来了
Fine. She’s here, too.
告诉你妈妈 佩格·本德尔跟她问好
You tell her Peg Bender says hello.
好的 她不会生我气吧
Okay. She won’t slap me, will she?
怎么会 她赢了
Why would she? She won.
过去的一切都不重要了
It’s water under the bridge.
别误会 我嫁给了一个很好的男人
Don’t get me wrong, I married a wonderful man.
我们一起经营这家报社 直到他去世
We ran this newspaper together until he died.
我们有三个儿子 八个孙子
Had three children, eight grandchildren.
我没有什么可遗憾的了
I’ve got no complaints.
伍迪那时也酗酒吗
Was Woody drinking back then?
当然了 之前他就有这个毛病
Of course he was. It happens early around here.
那时候确实没有别的消遣
There’s really not much else to do.
现在 就算不喝酒
Nowadays, of course, if is not just the booze,
也可以找到别的乐子
but all the other stuff.
其实伍迪是从朝鲜回来后才酗酒的
For Woody, it got bad after Korea.
他在那儿遭了不少罪
He had a hard time over there.
我以为他只是个机修工
I thought he was just a mechanic.
没错 不过他修理的是军用飞机
He was, for the army planes.
可是他中了弹 被调走了
But he was shot down, being transferred.
你应该知道吧
You knew that, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
在这儿
Oh. Here it is.
伍迪 雷 艾伯特
Woody, Ray and Albert.
格兰特三兄弟战地返乡
三兄弟从朝鲜战场上回到本市
他们那时候还是孩子呢
Wow, they look like kids.
你♥爸♥爸不怎么爱说话
Your dad was never much of a talker,
他回来后话更少了
and when he came back, he hardly said a word,
但是人还是很好
but always very kind.
人们总爱占他便宜
People took advantage of him.
他不会拒绝别人
He just couldn’t turn down a favor.
现在大家都以为他成了百万富翁
Now that everyone thinks he’s a millionaire,
他在这儿成了大英雄
he’s a big hero around here.
抱歉 我不会在报纸上说他一夜暴富
Well, I’m sorry I can’t print that he is,
但我也不会否认的
but I won’t print that he isn’t, either.
我只是想写写
I’ll just do a little story
他和凯特来镇上的事
on him and Kate stopping through town.
真无法想象
It’s hard to imagine
你会和我妈去抢同一个男人
you and my mother fighting over the same man.
总之我知道我没有机会
I knew I didn’t have a chance, anyway.
为什么
Yeah?
因为我不让他突破底线
I wouldn’t let him round the bases.
后街牛排坊
你说慢点走
You say go slow
我走在你身后
I fall behind
老头 你吃什么
What are you having, old man?
烘肉卷
Meatloaf.
你看了十分钟菜单
You’ve been staring at that menu for 10 minutes.
在哪儿看见有烘肉卷了
Where does it say “Meatloaf”?
这儿应该有烘肉卷啊
They ought to have meatloaf.
显然这儿没有 点别的吧
Well, they don’t, so pick something else.
我们能点餐了吗
Are we ready to order?
知道了
Oh, I knew it.
爸爸 你点好了吗
Dad, do you know what you want?
你们有烘肉卷吗
Do you have meatloaf?
对不起 没有
No, I’m sorry, we don’t.
只有自助午餐才会有
That’s only on the lunch buffet.
那就鸡肉吧
Chicken, then.
您想吃炸鸡
Do you want the fried chicken,
还是熏烤鸡胸
or the flame-broiled chicken breast?
-炸鸡 -给他来熏烤的
– Fried. – He’ll have the flame-broiled.
您呢 夫人
And for you, ma’am?
我本想点烤牛肉的
I was thinking about having the roast beef,
现在我也不知道该吃什么了
but now I’m not sure.
你有什么推荐吗
What do you recommend?
这里的招牌菜是什么
What’s good here?
这里的菜都不错
It’s all good,
我个人比较推荐罗非鱼
but I’m kind of partial to the tilapia.
不了 我还是要烤牛肉吧
No, I want the roast beef.
给我来份罗非鱼
I’ll have the tilapia.
您还可以去餐台那边
Don’t forget to help yourselves
选取汤和沙拉
to the soup and salad bar.
芝加哥一个阴冷的早晨
On a cold and gray Chicago morning
一个可怜的孩子在贫民窟降生
A poor little baby child is born in the ghetto
那是艾德·佩格莱姆在唱歌♥
That’s Ed Pegram singing.
他的母亲在哭泣
And his mamma cries
因为她最不需要的
‘Cause if there’s one thing that she don’t need
就是家里多一张吃饭的嘴
It’s another hungry mouth to feed
贫民窟
In the ghetto
你无法体会
People don’t you understand
他真是有一副好嗓子
He always did have a nice voice.
那王八蛋也就这一点拿得出手了
It was the only nice thing about that bastard.
-其实他还不错 -不错?
– He’s all right. – “All right”?
你知不知道
Did you know that
他总想把手伸进我的裤裆
he was always trying to get in my bloomers?
天哪 妈妈
Jesus, Mom.
整个镇上的人都想勾引你吗
Was the whole town trying to seduce you?
男孩子们长大了
These boys grow up
就一个劲儿地盯着牛和猪的屁♥股♥
staring at the rear ends of cows and pigs.
女人想让男人摸下♥体♥
It’s only natural that
这也是正常的天性使然
a real woman will get them chafing their pants.
妈 拜托别说这些了
Mom, please don’t talk about that kind of stuff
马上就吃饭了
right before we eat.
你一直是个敏感的小家伙
You were always such a sensitive boy,
长得又好看
and such a beautiful boy.
你小的时候
Why, when you were a baby,
大家总是在街上拦住我
people used to stop me on the street
夸你长得漂亮
and tell me how beautiful you were.
还有很多人以为你是女孩儿
A lot of them thought you were a girl.
对不对 伍迪
Isn’t that right, Woody?
我不知道
I don’t know.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我要宣布一件事情
I have an announcement to make.
今晚 在座的各位当中有一位名人
We have a celebrity in our midst this evening.
我亲爱的朋友 大富翁
My good friend and the rich man
你们一定已经听说了
you’ve all been hearing about,
他就是伍迪·格兰特
Mr. Woody Grant!
站起来 鞠个躬 伍迪
Stand up and take a bow, Woody.
站起来 爸爸
Stand up, Dad.
别理这些胡话
Don’t encourage this nonsense.
爸爸 站起来 叫你呢
Dad, stand up. Stand up, it’s for you.
快站起来 照他说的做算了
Just do it and get it over with.
鞠个躬 伍迪
Take a bow, Woody!
好了 你有点过了 够了
Okay, you ham, that’s enough.
罗斯林 今晚你会从那桌
Roslyn, you’re going to be getting a big tip
拿到一大笔小费

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!