当然了
You bet you will.
爸爸 车来了
Dad, here’s the bus.
好了 很高兴见到你 伍迪
Okay. Well, good seeing you then, Woody.
我们都为你感到高兴
We’re all real happy for you,
真高兴你还能想着回来
and real pleased you thought to stop back home
和我们分享这个喜讯
and share the big news.
谢谢 伯尼
Thanks, Bernie.
看好你的钱包
Hey, watch your wallet!
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你们两个看起来糟透了
You both look like hell.
我还好
I’m fine.
看看你像什么样子 一副老醉鬼的德行
Like hell, you are. You look like an old drunk.
你到现在还没死真是太走运了
You’re lucky you’re not dead.
我没喝酒
I haven’t been drinking!
我们第一次约会的时候
That’s what you said
你就是这么说的
on our first date!
还有你 你也疯了吗
And you. Have you gone bananas?
你差点儿害死你♥爸♥爸
Almost getting your father killed
就为了那笔根本不存在的奖金
over some cockamamie pot of gold.
妈 你过来一下
Mom, come here, please.
妈 别生气了 好吗
Mom, look. Go easy on the guy, okay?
我们都知道
I mean, you and I both know
这不是钱的问题
that this is not about the money.
你想想 爸爸他还能活多久
It’s about, you know, how much longer is he going to be around?
至少已经过了大半辈子了
At least, semi-coherently.
让他多做几天小美梦
What’s the harm in letting him have his little fantasy
又有什么不好呢
for just a couple more days?
你和罗尔斯总是在为你♥爸♥爸操心
You and Ross, always fretting over your father.
那我呢
What about me?
怎么不带我去欧克莱尔看看我的姐妹
What about taking me out to see my sister in Eau Claire?
你♥爸♥爸他有一半的时间
Your father doesn’t even know
都是迷迷糊糊的
what the hell’s going on around him half the time.
你说是吧 伍迪
Do you, Woody?
我怎么了
Do I what?
你知道自己在做什么吗
Know what’s going on around you?
省省吧 小心你也变成他那样
You watch it, or that’s what you’re gonna turn into.
现在带我去墓地
Now, take me out to the cemetery.
我想去看看他们
I want to pay my respects.
玛莎说她已经做好午饭了
Martha said she’d have lunch ready.
让她等等
Martha can wait.
妈
Mom.
车在那儿
Car’s over there.
这是伍迪他妈 莎拉
There’s Woody’s mother, Sara.
她不喜欢我
She hated me.
她希望他能娶一个
She wanted him to marry someone
会挤牛奶的女人
who would milk the cows.
我跟她说 “我可不会挤牛奶”
I said, “I ain’t fiddling with no cow titties.”
”我是城里的姑娘”
“I’m a city girl.”
莎拉·格兰特
上帝并没有赐给莎拉
The good Lord did not do Sara any favors
一张漂亮脸蛋
in the looks department.
她长得像个男人 真的
More a man’s face than a woman’s, really.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
有一天照镜子的时候死的
Saw herself in the mirror one day.
不是啦
No.
得了癌症
Cancer!
这是那个瑞典老头 托夫
And there’s the old Swede, Tolf.
他是个好人 你的祖父 话不多
Good man, your grandpa. Never said much.
就是那个农场毁了他
That farm just ruined him.
托夫·H·格兰特
你该庆幸 我带你离开了那儿
You’re lucky I took you away from there.
这是伍迪的哥哥 戴维
And there’s Woody’s brother, David.
你的名字就是跟他起的
You were named after him.
他两岁的时候就夭折了 死于猩红热
He died of scarlet fever when he was only two.
伍迪和他睡在一张床上却没被传染
Woody slept in the same bed with him and never got it.
戴维·B·格兰特
这是伍迪的妹妹罗斯
There’s Woody’s little sister, Rose.
她在19岁的时候
She was only 19
死于瓦萨附近的一场交通事故
when she was killed in a car wreck near Wausa.
-真是个贱♥人♥ -妈
– What a whore. – Mom…
其实我挺喜欢罗斯的 可她就是个骚货
No, I liked Rose. But, my God, she was a slut.
-别这样 -我只是实话实说
– Come on. – I’m just telling you the truth.
她才15岁的时候
She was screwing guys in the back of Hawthorne Creamery
就和男人在霍桑奶油厂后面乱搞
when she was only 15.
妈 别这么说
Come on, Mom. Jesus.
那你的家人呢
Where’s your family?
他们都被葬在天主教墓地里
Oh. They’re over in the Catholic cemetery.
天主教♥徒♥才不会
Catholics wouldn’t be caught dead
和这些路德教♥徒♥葬在一起
around all these damn Lutherans.
这是戴尔玛 伍迪的表兄
Here’s Delmer, Woody’s cousin.
他也是个酒鬼
He was a drunk.
有一次我们摔跤的时候
One time, we were wrestling,
他对我动手动脚
and he felt me up,
抓住了我的乳♥房♥♥
grabbed a handful of boob.
伍迪当时在场 可他什么都不知道
And Woody was right there and didn’t have a clue.
-是吧 伍迪 -天哪 妈妈
– Did you, Woody? – Jesus, Mom.
天哪
Well, my goodness.
我不知道基斯·怀特也在这儿
I didn’t know Keith White was here.
他是什么时候死的
When did he die?
基斯·怀特
Keith White.
他也想勾搭我 可他这个人太无聊了
He wanted in my pants, too, but he was so boring.
要是你不是整天只谈小麦 基斯
See what you could’ve had, Keith,
看看你会得到什么
if you hadn’t talked about wheat all the time?
佩吉·亨斯塔克怀孕了
Peggy Huntsucker is pregnant.
佩吉的肚子又被搞大了啊
Peggy got knocked up again?
-是啊 -一把年纪了还行?
– Yeah. – At her age?
那老女人有五十了吧
That old cow must be 50.
她只是看起来像五十
She just looks 50.
养猪场会把你也摧残成她那样
That’s what pig farming will do to you.
你还有别的车吗
So, you got any other cars?
没有 就那一辆
No, just that one.
什么发动机
What’s the engine?
四缸的
It’s a four-cylinder.
我是问你什么型号♥
Yeah, but what size?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t really know.
你哥哥开什么车
What’s your brother drive?
谁 罗尔斯吗
Who, Ross?
对 他…他开什么车
Yeah. What does he… What does he drive?
他开的是起亚回旋曲
Ross has a Kia Rondo,
玛西开的是尼桑探路者
and Marcie has a Nissan Pathfinder,
因为她经常要带孩子
because she carts the kids around a lot.
你们都开日本车吗
So, you all got Jap cars?
其实起亚是韩国的
Actually, Kia is Korean.
伍迪·格兰特先生在这儿吗
Hey, is this where I can find Mr. Woody Grant?
谁叫你来的
Who wants to know?
霍桑共和党报的纳吉太太
Um, I was sent by Mrs. Nagy
叫我来给他拍张照片
at the Hawthorne Republican to take his picture.
没错 他在这儿呢
Yeah, he’s here.
他们希望他可以抽时间
And they want him to be sure
去办公室做个采访
to drop by the office for an interview.
霍桑共和党报
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
怎么了
Yes?
您好 您是纳吉太太吗
Hi, are you Mrs. Nagy?
是的
Yes.
我是戴维·格兰特
I’m David Grant,
伍迪·格兰特的儿子
Woody Grant’s son.
很高兴见到你
Oh! I’m very pleased to meet you.
你♥爸♥爸现在可是这儿的名人
Your father is certainly quite the celebrity around here.
我就是为这件事来找您的
That’s what I came to tell you about.