Yeah, Kelly Ann Castillo called in sick,
所以就让我补缺了
so they let me fill in.
显然我在上面发挥得还不错 所以
And apparently I didn’t stink the place up too bad, so…
汤姆·布罗考
Tom Brokaw.
汤姆·布罗考 美国人心目中最值得信赖的新闻主播
比林斯市的汤姆·布罗考第二
The new Tom Brokaw of Billings.
我不是很了解汤姆·布罗考
I don’t know about “Tom Brokaw” exactly,
但是 对 看样子很不错
but, yeah, its looking pretty good.
付出终于有回报了
I’ve paid my dues.
而且 凯丽·安得了很严重的传染病
Plus, Kelly Ann’s got a pretty bad infection,
所以…
so…
但反对者们
But Opponents,
以巴里·蒂尔登为代表
led by Councilman Barry Tilden,
声称此项计划纯粹是空中楼阁
claim the plan is a “Pie in the Big Sky idea”
将让纳税人们付出不必要的代价
that will cost taxpayers more than it’s worth.
委员会预计将在周一的会议上
The Council is expected to debate the proposal
讨论该提案
in Monday’s session.
接下来是体育方面的新闻
Coming up next, in sports…
卡特给我们带来
Carter brings us the story
摩托雪橇手哈丁的消息
of a Hardin snowmobiler
虽然失去了一条腿
who may have lost his legs,
他并没有失去比赛的决心
but not his will to compete.
广♥告♥之后更精彩 请不要走开
That, and more, after the break. Stay with us.
你好
Hi.
你好啊
Hi.
你是要搬回来吗
Are you moving back in?
不 这些是你的东西 我就是还给你
No, these are yours. I’m just returning them.
好吧 谢谢
Oh, right. Thanks.
进来坐坐吗
You want to come in?
戴维 你得给它们浇浇水
David, you need to water these plants.
它们是植物
These are plants.
我希望你能改改主意
I’d like you to change your mind.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道我是什么意思
You know what it means.
我想让你搬回来
I want you to move back in.
但我才刚刚搬走
But I just moved out.
所以花了两年 我们又回到约会上了
So, two years and we’re back to dating?
我还不知道 我们过一段时间就明白了
I don’t know yet. We’ll find out in a while.
我们还会上♥床♥吗
Are we still having sex?
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
等等 等等 别这样
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Come on.
你是说只要我们不结婚
Are you saying that we can’t be together again
就不能在一起吗
unless we get married?
结婚还是分手 我也不知道
Get married, break up… I don’t know.
两个同时做吧
Let’s do both.
我们…我们得做点什么
Let’s… Let’s do something.
立刻给我接电♥话♥
Pick up or call me back,
-或者回电♥话♥ -靠
– right now. – Shit.
我不知道要拿他怎么办了
I don’t know what I’m going to do with him.
我要送他去…
I’m going to put him in a…
喂 妈 是我
Hi, Mom. I’m here.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad!
别管我
Leave me alone.
来吧 我带你回家
Come on, let me take you home.
我只想去林肯市
I’m going to Lincoln if it’s the last thing I do.
我才不在乎你们这些人怎么想
I don’t care what you people think.
听我说 你没中什么奖
Listen to me. You didn’t win anything.
那纯粹就是一场骗局
It’s a complete scam.
所以你就别再闹了 好吗
So you’ve got to stop this, okay?
我就要没时间了
I’m running out of time.
你连旅行箱都没有
You don’t even have a suitcase.
我不在那边过夜
I’m not staying there.
爸
Dad.
我不能让你走
I can’t let you go.
这不关你的事
It’s none of your business.
必须有关 我是你的儿子
Yes, it is. I’m your son.
那你干嘛不带我去
Well, then why don’t you take me?
我不能把手边事情一扔
I can’t just drop everything
就送你去内布拉斯加的林肯
and drive to Lincoln, Nebraska.
你还有什么要紧事啊
What else you got going on?
你是不是也疯了
Have you lost your marbles, too?
让你♥爸♥下车
Get your father out of your car
就他妈现在
this goddamned instant.
你要帮的是我
You need to help me.
里里外外忙活的人是我
I’m the one who does all the work around here.
你♥爸♥只会坐在那
Your father just sits there.
看看他啊 一点用没有
Look at him. He’s useless.
他妈把他宠坏了
His mother spoiled him.
妈 别担心 好吗
Mom, don’t worry, okay?
我们就去几天
We’ll only be gone a couple of days.
你干嘛不享受一下独自在家的时光呢
Why don’t you just enjoy the time alone?
你一直抱怨他在身边很烦人
You always complain about having him around.
你的工作怎么办
What about your job?
我说我病了
Well, I told them I was sick.
你是脑袋出毛病了
Sick in the head.
我会让罗尔斯给你打电♥话♥的
I’m going to tell Ross to call you.
他会支持我的
He’ll back me up.
好 听起来不错 拜拜 妈
Right. Sounds great. Bye, Mom.
你和你♥爸♥一个德行
You’re just like your father.
像驴一样倔
Stubborn as a mule!
累了跟我说一声 换我开
Let me know when you get tired. I’ll drive.
你不能开车
You can’t drive.
我开得比那个白♥痴♥好多了
I can drive a hell of a lot better than that moron.
好吧 爸
All right, Dad.
我开得比那个白♥痴♥好多了
I can drive a hell of a lot better than that moron.
怀俄明州
怀俄明州
怀俄明州
汽油
旅店
酒吧
完了
Shit.
上帝啊 爸 你在这里干嘛呢
Jesus Christ, Dad, what are you doing here?
我渴了
I got thirsty.
没见你喝酒我真是高兴
Well, good to see you’re not drinking.
啤酒可不算酒
Beer ain’t “Drinking.”
走吧
Let’s go.
南达科他州
南达科他州
南达科他州
南达科他州
拉什莫尔山1.5英里
-喂 爸 -怎么
– Hey, Dad. – Yeah?
我们去看看总统山怎么样
How about we go see Mount Rushmore?
我们没时间干这个
We don’t have time for that.
下了州际高速只要30分钟
It’s just 30 minutes off the Interstate.
我们来都来了
We’re right here.
只不过是一堆石头而已嘛
It’s just a bunch of rocks.
禁止掉头
请前往收费站
了解出口信息
全天候
禁止停车
你觉得怎么样 爸
So, what do you think, Dad?
我觉得还没完工
It doesn’t look finished to me.
怎么会
How do you mean?
看起来像是雕刻的人不耐烦了
Well, looks like somebody got bored doing it.
禁止入内
这里面只有华盛顿穿着衣服
Washington’s the only one with any clothes,
他们都只有个大致轮廓
and they’re just kind of roughed in.
林肯连耳朵都没有
Lincoln doesn’t even have an ear.
好啦 我们已经看过了
Okay, we’ve seen it.
星尘
汽车旅馆
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
翻过来 老天爷啊
Come here. Oh, Jesus.
爸
Oh, Dad.
我没事
I’m fine.
回床上去吧