妈 你说得对
You were right, Mom.
维斯滕多夫一家确实挺好的
The Westendorfs look like real nice people.
我就说吧
I tried to tell you.
现在你有什么打算
What do you want to do now,
找个筒仓去偷玉米吗
bust into a silo and steal some corn?
-我来开吧 -别 我来
– Let me drive. – No, I’ll drive.
明天早上几点出发啊
What time do you figure we’ll be shoving off in the morning?
八点吧
8 sounds about right.
要再来一瓶吗
You want another beer?
好啊
I suppose.
你好啊 戴维臭小子 让一下
Hey there, Davey-boy, make some room.
还好吗 小牛仔
How’s it going, cowboy?
挺不错的
Well, it was going fine.
伍迪
Woody.
艾德
Ed.
咱就别寒暄了
Well, enough of this chit-chat,
直接说正事吧
it’s time to get down to business.
伍迪 我跟你儿子说过了
Woody, I tried to tell your boy
你不介意从你的奖金里拿一点
that you wouldn’t mind using some of your winnings
还清你和老友艾德的旧账吧
to even the score with your old pal Ed.
你要多少
Well, how much you need?
我这儿有二十
I got a 20.
二十 不不不
A 20? No, no, no.
不 我大概需要…
No, no. I was thinking more along the lines of, say…
一万吧
10 grand.
给他一万呗 爸
Give him 10 grand, Dad.
我还没拿到钱呢
I don’t got it yet.
伍迪
Woody,
我一直把你当朋友的
I always thought we was friends.
记得吗 是我劝你不要离开凯特的
Remember, I was the one that convinced you to stay with Kate.
没错 戴维 你老爸想过离婚
Oh, yeah, Davey. Your dad wanted to get a divorce
因为他和保留地的一个混血儿乱搞
because he was screwing some half-breed down at the reservation.
还觉得自己爱上她了
He thought he was in love.
对吧 伍迪
Ain’t that right, Woody?
这是什么时候的事 爸
When was this, Dad?
罗尔斯出生以后 你出生以前
After Ross was born. Before you.
你看 要是没有我的话
You know, if I hadn’t been around,
说不定就没有你了
you might not even be here.
那年头离婚可是触犯天条的
Back then, divorce was a sin.
现在好像没什么大不了的
Nowadays, I guess it’s okay.
估计是上帝改主意了吧
God must have changed his mind or something.
不过我倒是不怪你 伍迪
Although, I really didn’t blame you, Woody,
因为凯特一直都…挺贱的
because Kate was… was always a bitch.
你给我滚
Get the hell away from us.
把钱给我
I want that money.
滚
Move.
好吧 小戴维
Okay, little Davey.
随你的便
Have it your way.
不过这可是老艾迪
But, uh, this is the last time
最后一次给你们面子了
that old Eddie-boy is gonna play nice.
我拿到了 我拿到了
I got it! I got it!
爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
他们把信抢走了
They took my letter.
嗨 戴维
Hey, David.
东西在哪儿
Where is it?
什么东西
Where’s what?
还给我
Just give it back.
我不懂你在说什么 伙计
I don’t know what you’re talking about, buddy.
科尔 你懂吗
Cole, do you know?
当然不懂
Of course not.
东西在哪儿
Where is it?
不在我们这儿
We don’t got it.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 科尔
Shut the fuck up, Cole!
我们一看内容太扯淡就给扔了
We tossed it when we saw how bogus it was.
还百万富翁呢 笑话
A millionaire? What a joke.
你们真是可悲
You people are pathetic.
我不会告诉妈和罗尔斯的
I won’t mention any of this to Mom or Ross.
我们就说你突然想明白了
We’ll just tell them that you came to your senses,
然后咱就回家
and we’ll head back home.
怎么样
Sound good?
别伤心了
It’s okay.
至少我们出来换了个环境
At least we had a little change of scenery.
我们能一起相处几天我还挺高兴的
And I’m happy that we got this time together.
你不觉得吗
Aren’t you?
也许他们扔在地上了
Maybe they dropped it.
我们去找找吗
Should we go have a look?
这可比找假牙难多了
I think it was easier to find your teeth.
爸
Hey, Dad.
我们休息一下吧
Let’s take a break.
想象一下你要是有一百万
Now, just imagine what you could do
你会怎么花 伍德罗
with one million dollars, Woodrow.
我们倒是知道那个傻瓜会怎么花
But we all know what the son of a bitch would do.
他会买♥♥辆卡车
He’d buy a truck.
要领♥取♥您的奖金
“To collect your prize
您只需将这封信寄回我们的办公室
“You just have to return this letter to our office
附上您的获奖号♥码
“Along with your winning prize number
以及您想订阅的杂♥志♥清单
“And a list of the magazine subscriptions you would like.”
你好啊 伍迪 我正找你呢
Oh, hey there, Woody! I was just looking for you.
有人找到了你那宝贵的奖券
Somebody found your precious sweepstakes notice
被丢在外面大街上
out on the street.
你最好好保管 伍迪
You better take better care of this, Woody.
别再弄丢了
You wouldn’t want to lose it again.
爸 你怎么了
Dad, what’s the matter?
我头晕
I’m dizzy.
我带你去看医生 来吧
Okay. Let’s get you to a doctor. Come on.
送我回去
Get me back to the house.
我们早上还要去林肯呢
We’re going to Lincoln in the morning.
不 我们不去林肯了
No, we’re not going to Lincoln.
-要去的 -先上车吧
– Yes, we are. – I need to get you in the car.
别这样
No. Come on.
让我坐一会儿
Let me sit down a minute.
好了
Okay.
爸 该结束了 好吗
Dad, this is it, okay?
这事儿到此为止
This is where it stops.
你先是撞破了头
Your head is busted open,
现在都站不稳了
and now you can barely stand up.
你答应我的
You promised.
你根本没中奖
You didn’t win!
你就不能动脑想想吗
Okay? Can’t you get that through your head?
我们不会大老远的开车去林肯
And we’re not driving down to Lincoln
就为了一个愚蠢的幻想
over a stupid fantasy!
带你走这么远都是我的错
It’s my own damn fault for taking you this far.
你不缺钱养老
You’ve got enough money to get by.
又不能开车
You can’t drive.
干嘛这么想要这钱
What’s the point?
我想要辆新卡车
I want a new truck.
你为什么这么想要卡车
Why do you need a truck so bad?
就是想要
Just to have it.
我一直都想要辆新卡车
I always wanted a brand-new truck.
好吧 那剩下的钱呢
Well, what about the rest of the money?
买♥♥辆皮卡又不用一百万
You don’t need a million dollars for a damn pickup truck.
是给你们的
It’s for you boys.
我想要留点什么给你们
I wanted to leave you something.
我们挺好的 爸
We’re fine, Dad.
不需要这样
We don’t need it.
我就是想留点什么给你们
I just wanted to leave you something.
如果你真的中奖了 我会带你去的
You know if there was any chance you won, I’d take you.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
我不会骗你的
I wouldn’t lie to you.
我知道
I know.