So, you’ve said that you want to go back to Russia.
你说过你想回俄♥罗♥斯♥。
You’re aware of the risks of going back?
你知道回去的风险吗?
– Definitely.- Why do you want to go back?
-当然知道。-你为什么要回去?
I don’t want these, you know,groups of killer exist in Russia.
我不希望这些杀手团队伙存在于俄♥罗♥斯♥。
I don’t want Putin being president.I don’t want him being czar of Russia.
我不想让普♥京♥当总统。我不想让他当俄♥国♥沙皇。
I want to go back and try to change it.
我想恢复以前,我想改变现状。
– That was fantastic piece.- Yeah.
-这是精彩的一段。-是的。
我们点击量过一百万了。
-这真是一个梦幻团队。-绝对是。
– Cheers.- Cheers.
-干杯。-干杯。
这是无稽之谈。
自从2016年12月以来,有8次谋杀,对吧?
他们一直在追踪他,但他们却不能在莫斯科毒死他。
他们还得一直跟踪他。
八个有诸如化学等学位的家伙,
多年来都不能对一个笨蛋做任何事!
今天我和孩子一起看抖音,
突然看到阿列克谢·纳瓦尔尼
开口唱美国歌♥。
“He opened his mouth to American songs.”
“他开口唱美国歌♥曲。”
On TikTok. By the way…
还顺便提了一句,在抖音上…
我的抖音有超过100万的浏览量。
我会去机场接他,然后送他去精神病院。
说真的,如果他用到了抖音,那就很糟糕了。
They are lying.
他们在撒谎。
– Yeah, crazy stuff, yeah? – Yes, yes, yes.
-是啊,很疯狂,对吧?-是的,是的,是的。
Crazy, funny stuff like…
疯狂,疯狂得有点儿像….
Who’s he?
他是谁?
上帝,还他妈的打着领结。他们从哪儿挖出的这种货色?
But think about it,they’re talking about this all the time.
但想想看,他们一直在谈论这个。
-Yes -They’re talking about you.
-是的。-他们一直在谈论你。
“In their version, This is very funny.”
“在他们的说法中,这很搞笑。”
But the main point is they have a big problem.
但重点是他们有一个大问题。
– Otherwise they would not launch it.- Yep. Right, right, right.
-否则,他们不会在电视上发布。-是的。对,对,对。
Because, well, it’s first channel.
因为,这是第一频道。
They allowed the state number one channel
that has never mentioned his name
他们以前在第一频道从来没有提及过他的姓名,
to only talk about him now.
现在只得大谈特谈他的事情。
Yes, you’re absolutely right.This is a main point.
是的,你完全正确。这是一个要点。
It’s not affordable for them to keep silence.
保持沉默对他们来说是负担不起的。
-看起来怎么样?-会很好的。
我想问问你感觉如何?
我很好。我觉得我的英语很吃力。
不,你不是。
你的眼神显得相当生气。
-生气吗?-是的。
所以如果可以的话,试着表现得友善一点。
-更友善一点。—好的。
他问你那么多关于过去的事让你生气了吗?
-关于切尔诺贝利之类的? —不,不。我早就准备好了。
让我站起来说。
接着吧。
-关于苏联之类的?-不,他告诉我说,他会问的。
我能控制得住。但是你还想要问多久…
不,他想问多久就问多久。
只是我意识到如果我被杀了他会把这一切
都拍成电影。
我们下象棋吧。
象棋?不。
She plays chess… chess…
她想下国际象棋…国际象棋…
– Better than all others in our family.- better than everyone in our family.
-比我们家其他人都要好。-比我们家所有人都要好。
And because of this series…
因为这部美剧…
– Queen’s Gambit.- Queen’s Gambit…
-《后翼弃兵》。-《后翼弃兵》
she’s demanding that everyone should
她要求每个人都
– play chess.- But nobody is playing.
-应该下棋。-但是没人玩。
That is why I’m playing with the phone.
所以我才在玩手♥机♥。
I definitely prefer Call of Duty.
我更喜欢玩《使命的召唤》。
I definitely prefer chess.
我当然更喜欢象棋。
I prefer shopping.
我更喜欢购物。
-你戴口罩面具了吗?-是的,但你能再给我拿一个吗?
Ready for a 12-hour flight.
准备12小时的飞行。
We have to sit down for good luck.
我们得坐下来祈求好运。
带上你的护照了吗?
机票?手♥机♥?充电器吗?电脑?
Starting from 13 years old,I would think about what would I do,
从13岁开始,我就会想,如果我爸爸被杀了,
if my dad was killed?
我该怎么办?
We never had, like, the talk.
我们从来就没有,好好地谈论过。
You know, it’s not anything that you can,like, sit at the table and discuss.
你要知道,你都不能坐在桌子边,讨论过这个问题。
So, it’s nice opportunity for you,Dasha, to see the snow.
那么现在,达莎,这对你来说是个好机会,去看雪。
So much snow before you go to L.A., right?
这是你在去洛杉矶之前,看到的最大的一场雪?
There is snow in California.
在加利福尼亚也会下雪。
There was a point a year ago, where my dad
一年前的某个时刻,我父亲甚至都
was almost not there for my high school graduation.
没有参加我的高中毕业典礼。
He was in jail once again and, like, the whole day,
他又进监狱了,我一整天都在想
I was just thinking about how my dad would’ve been…
我爸爸怎么会是这个样子…
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
My dad would’ve been proud to see me walk on the stage
我爸爸会为看到我走上主席台拿到证书而
and get my certificate.
感到骄傲。
And he wouldn’t get that option,
他身不由己,
because he was in jail for doing the right thing.
因为他因为做了正确的事而进了监狱。
I know that my dad misses Russia…
我知道,我爸爸一直在想念俄♥罗♥斯♥…
even though it’s scary to go back.
尽管回国会发生很可怕的事情。
And if he didn’t go back,
而如果他不回国,
I would say,”You need to go back and fight.”
我会说,“你需要回去战斗。
It’s something worth fighting for.
这是值得为之奋斗的。
普♥京♥总统的年度新闻发布会,随时都会开始。
(2020年十二月17日,俄♥罗♥斯♥,莫斯科)
我们收到了来自当地、国内和国际记者的提问。
大家下午好。
任何涉及总统的话题都将得到回答。
本周,一份关于阿列克谢·纳瓦尔尼的调查报告出炉。
为什么他中毒的刑事调查还没有开始?
关于柏林诊所的那个病人。
听着,我们完全清楚这是怎么回事。
这不是调查,这只是给美国情报机构收集的材料
提供法律验证的一种方式。
如果我说的是正确的,我向你们保证,
这意味着柏林诊所的这个病人,
得到了中♥央♥情报局的支持。
His favorite, favorite ultimate answer for everything is CIA.
对他的最有利、最有利的终极回答是,把一切回答都推到CIA头上。
但这并不意味着他应该被毒死。
谁会介意他?
如果打算杀他,他早就会被他们结果了性命。
但当他妻子提出请求时,是我下令,将他转院到德国。
这样做的人,试图把自己提升到一个特定的水平,
并引起公众注意,就好像在说,“看看我,看看我的对手是谁。”
“我是一个与你同等水平的人。”
“把我当成一个对国家有重要意义的人来对待。”
Great, great, great, great.
太好了,太好了,太好了,太好了。
– Very good.- Of course.
-非常好。-当然。
Because this is just amazing pass to us.
因为这对我们来说太棒了。
Now we have a ball,
现在我们掌握主动了,
because he said, like,”Well, if we want to poison him,
因为他说,“好吧,如果我们想毒死他,
of course,we would have poisoned him.”
我们当然会毒死他。”
So Kudryavtsev just will, just…We will…
所以就需要,库德里亚夫采夫…我们将…
I mean, the whole argumentation,
we will smash it with Kudryavtsev with our piece.
我的意思是,整个争论中,
我们会用我们的棋子,库德里亚夫采夫,把普♥京♥击得粉碎。
2020年十二月21日《库德里亚夫采夫电♥话♥记录》被公开
他的个人物品会怎么样?
我最后一次见到它们是在鄂木斯克。
I’m just very curious how people will react to it,
我只是很好奇人们会有什么反应
whether they will be as astonished as we are. Hopefully they will be.
他们是否会像我们一样感到惊讶。希望他们会。
‘Cause nothing like that’s ever happened to anyone.
因为这种事从来没有发生在任何人身上。
好了,《内♥幕♥》上线了。
《内♥幕♥》上线了?太好了。
《响铃猫》好没有,但《内♥幕♥》来了,所以我要公布了。
它来了。
现在是《公♥关♥风暴》上来了。我们开始吧。
《脸书》来了。《维基解密》来了。
就剩下《电讯快报》还没来。
10,303 VIEWS – POSTED 6 MINUTES AGO
六分钟前,点击量10,303
That’s totally unbelievable.
简直不可思议。
I would never believe it if I wasn’t part of it.
如果不是我亲眼所见,我绝对不会相信。
Three hundred…
三百…
Three hundred thousand views for 20 minutes.
20分钟就有30万的浏览量。
这是要疯啊。
我们会在第一个小时内突破百万吗?
我们接近了吗?
很有可能。
One hour later,
一小时后,
one million views.
一百万的点击量。
Bjork.
比约克。
Maria.
玛丽亚。
Cool.
酷毙了。
The poisoning of Russian dissident Alexei Navalny
俄♥罗♥斯♥异见人士阿列克谢·纳瓦尔尼的中毒事件
has taken an even more bizarre turn.
发生了更离奇的转折。
If this was a Hollywood movie,you would say it was over the top,
如果这是一部好莱坞电影,你会说它太夸张了,
but this is not.
但这不是。
This is real, and boy, does this conversation punch a giant hole
这是真的,天哪,这次谈话在克里姆林宫的叙述中
in the Kremlin’s narrative.
被戳出了一个巨大的漏洞。
Surely this is hugely embarrassing for the Kremlin and for the FSB.
这无疑让克里姆林宫和俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥非常尴尬。
Absolutely.
绝对的。
It’s embarrassing for Mr. Kudryavtsev.It’s embarrassing for the FSB.
这让库德亚夫采夫感到很倒霉。这让俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥很尴尬。
It’s embarrassing for the Kremlin.
这让克里姆林宫很恼怒。
The FSB has said that the video of the conversation
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥表示,发布在纳瓦尔尼的
posted on Navalny’s YouTube channel was fake,
YouTube频道上的对话视频是假的,
and that the phone call was a provocation aimed at discrediting the agency.
这通电♥话♥是旨在抹黑该机构的挑衅行为。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!